page 1 of 1 7 total items

sadbird

A soul has many deep secrets

Cancel

hello to everyone who read my story till now (part 1) i wasso happy from those who read it, but i am afraid that maybe one of the members will it as his story and not mine. but if every member here in minitokyo is JUST going to read it. i will finish it. and someday after i correct all the mistakes again, i will publish it. i might continue the story if i trust all of you member, which i do cause all of you guys are my friends. thanks a lot and i'll see what i can do... promise. and about discription...hehe... well i am not good at it ok?? now bye and thanks again.

P.S the ending is soooooooo sad... my friends cried and if you ask why... well i have to make it somehow sad, it is war!!! oh plus its also romantic as you can see. do you want me to continue the story or is it a bad idea? you have to be honest, i won't be mad, maybe a little :D , if more than half the members who want me to continue the story... i'll think about it

Signature

Asahi

Asahi

gone

Cancel

mah i dont understand your post . what a storie ? sorry -__-

• May 12, 2005

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Cancel

Quote by Asahimah i dont understand your post . what a storie ? sorry -__-

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/20416/ - check this thread :) .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

Cancel

you have a very interesting premise. i hope you will share more with us...i'd luv to learn the ending! :)

Don't worry about tomorrow, don't think about yesterday,
don't live in the future, just make it through today!

Signature Image

• May 12, 2005

sadbird

A soul has many deep secrets

Cancel

hehe thanks Aa-chan for this. first you have to see my other threads to understand what's going on.

Signature

SwornLoyalty

not your ordinary fighter

Cancel

dont worry sad bird. just keep writing those great stories cause i wanna see the end of the book( really cool so far.) (you dont want anyone to take it as there own right?) finsh it. very good so far. you have lotsa talent.

"All I am is a living corpse
Darkness is all I have left....
and I must return to it"

Signature Image

Proud Member of : {DnangelFans}{FightClub}{Shinobi}{Pro-Gamerz}{Gothic-Lovers}{AnimeClub}{Samurai}

Proud administrator of : {Ice-and-Snow}

• May 12, 2005

Emi

Emi

White lady with black heart

Cancel

Yes I want to continue it :). I'm interesting what you do :).
I don't read part one but when I'll have more time I do it imediently :).
If you can't send it here send it to me on my e-mail.... :)
I'll be waiting :)
Big hugs My dear friend

Do you see your heart?
It's black...
Smile!!!! You're always welcome!!

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.