Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Choose ONE: SIGHT or RECALL? - Minitokyo

Choose ONE: SIGHT or RECALL?

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 73 total items

Hey guys! I just pondered on this thought for a while..
I've been thinking.. It's a kind of hard, right?

What if one day you had to make some sort of huge sacrifice and you had to give up either?
What would you pick? SIGHT ... or ... RECALL (ability to remember)?

userpageskindesignssimple-ism vectoryvector-wallerssakura--cb

vode

vode

Banned For Inactive

memories...wats the use of sight when u dont have a memory to remember it and after u see something it will always be remain in ur memories...u can always see it deep within ur heart

--o'.'---o

hmm.. i'd pick sight!! i'd rather see where i'm going than see where i've been, right? :D peace!!

vode

vode

Banned For Inactive

memory...T.T dont u argue wit me...*stares at ye

--o'.'---o

Sight. I feel that if my memories are that important to me, I'll relive them again in time. Part of the reason is that I'm still young so there's little memories compared to older people. Sure I can't remember memories of loved ones who have already passed away but as long as I still have my heart, they'll always be right next to me.

Another reason of why I chose sight is because I feel really bad when blindfolded. I remember one time when I was blindfolded and was forced to walk. It felt like walking on void... Memories can also be easier to be unforgettable when you have visions of it too. ^_^'

Latest wallpaper: I'm Still Waiting

vode: i was just asking.. it's your opinion, so i respect that. mine is aslo just an opinion... and im not arguing.. i was just asking..

agree with kaiser!! just share your thoughts, nobody thinks negative about them here.. :D

vode

vode

Banned For Inactive

i was just kidding...dont take that thingyly sorz

--o'.'---o

vode: k, peace!! :D cheers!! (that's my expression, neh.)

vode

vode

Banned For Inactive

chao!~~ ;) *peace sign*

--o'.'---o

zaijien friend!! :D

ok!! any other opinions?? :)

vode

vode

Banned For Inactive

yes...zaijien to u too *wat does that means*

--o'.'---o

sadbird

A soul has many deep secrets

well i pick sight. yes it is a hard question but when we erase our memories, we can at least see and have new memories, but once we can't see, its over, am i right?

Signature

vode

vode

Banned For Inactive

how can u have memories when u cant remember anything =/ i dont get it u only get one or the other right? u eitehr have sight or memory?

--o'.'---o

vode: zaijien is chinese for "bye".. thought you left.. anyway, glad ur back.. i was embracing my chinese heritage..

sadbird: no wrong or right here, it's opinionated ;)

vode: uhh.... **

vode

vode

Banned For Inactive

im chinese lol....xD i just say chao but yea
thingy i know chinese um....canto tho so yea

--o'.'---o

cantonese? i don't speak cantonese... kinda complicated.. i only speak mandarin and fujian (fu-kien)

vode

vode

Banned For Inactive

i reckon mando are more complicated but yea i can speak mando...*roll eyes*

--o'.'---o

i was wondering... what's your bloodline? i hope im not intruding..

vode

vode

Banned For Inactive

wahts bloodline
me ish s2pid tell meh?

--o'.'---o

like example are you chines-american / chinese-spanish , the like? ;)

without memory you could never learn and would keep repeating your mistakes, you would also forget about all your loved ones (mines my bro) i dont think i could cope with that so i'll have to lose my sight.
i've seen blind people get by just fine and live happy lives, but when you look at people who are losing their memory, there loss of memory ends up hurting those that care for them.

Signature

"For evil to triumph, all that is necessary is for good men to do nothing." Edward Burke

vode

vode

Banned For Inactive

plain hk who moved to thingy..aust few years ago yea you?

--o'.'---o

ok andrath.. thanks for the comment!! you must really love your bro.. :)

vode: i'm chinese-spanish.. a weird combination, neh?

vode

vode

Banned For Inactive

yea my point same as andrath cept he can put it in fancy words spanish? teach me =D

--o'.'---o

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 73 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.