Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 GTA:VC radio [80s music] - Minitokyo

GTA:VC radio [80s music]

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 43 total items

weedy98z

weedy98z

full metal geek

same here i really like the songs they had on it but some stations were stupid i like to lesson to k chat that's so funny but i haas heard it all

Piotrek

Piotrek

Sound The Drones

Vice City radio kicks arse powerfully. I especially like "Japanese Boy" by Aneka and "Keep feeling fascination" by Human League but other songs are awesome too. Why they`re awesome? Because it`s 80`s music, it`s a classic and you can relax while listening to these songs. When I was playing the game I always got into that nice lowrider or some speeder and rode to the shore to watch the sunrise. That was nice ^_^ 80`s pop 4 life!

Signature

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

I love VC radio. I even bought the Wave103 soundtrack. XD

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Although they don't have a J-Pop station **Mumbles** - V-Rock was actually my favorite station out of them all.

There was one song that I liked - I'm not sure what it was called, but it was "Too Young To Fall In Love" by Motley Crue. Nice touch indeed.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

kchat is absolutely awesome.

I am invincible!

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Quote by zephiris26I love VC radio. I even bought the Wave103 soundtrack. XD

I was going to, but decided to keep the game on in the background instead XD .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

Vice city....never heard it before...sorry!

Signature
Member of: ~Make a friend~ ~Serenity~ ~Japanese~ ~FinalFantasyFans~
I'll see you all around, people! :D

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Quote by TimanaVice city....never heard it before...sorry!

Oh my God, go and buy it now! OX

It's just the fourth title in the series and set in the 80s.

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

Yunsung

Yunsung

Who smokes the blunts?

not only good, it's great!
mother father v-rock :}

Laserowa korekcja wady wzroku <- moja strona na temat korekcji wzroku metoda PRK/LASEK

ozma255

ozma255

Vectorman!

I've played GTA:Vice city and the music is excellent!! the tracks really set the mood for the game.

Signature

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Quote by ozma255I've played GTA:Vice city and the music is excellent!! the tracks really set the mood for the game.

Yea, it's one of those games where the music really makes it so much more. Awesome stuff :) .

Eagle

Eagle

Full time sadomasochist

I like it a lot, but i play it too often and now i've turned it off. On K-Chat, vcpr, Espandoso, Wave, Fever andWildstyle, i know what they're gunna say next. That's why the MP3 channel is a great feature. i love the music, but too much of a good thing (note: i hate V-Rock)

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Never used the MP3 feature because I had it on PS2, but it was a very good touch.

Eagle

Eagle

Full time sadomasochist

PC version is much better because of MP3 and patches. for example, i have a speedo, a trainer (lots of fun), the skimmer is now a spitfire, the bf-injection is a halo warthog...

VRock Rulez!
Twisted Sister- I Wanna Rock

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

Finally some people actually like the 80s *tear of joy* I have been waiting for somebody to say 80s rock, since many old timers like me are left in the dusk in today's music taste, I can't believe some of the stuff kids today listen to, oh well, things change. Glad someone brought this up, the music that one grows up with are always relavent. :)

Signature
Thank you einna for the siggy :)

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Quote by MordinFinally some people actually like the 80s *tear of joy* I have been
waiting for somebody to say 80s rock, since many old timers like me are
left in the dusk in today's music taste, I can't believe some of the
stuff kids today listen to, oh well, things change. Glad someone
brought this up, the music that one grows up with are always relavent.
:)

Huzzah! Favourite artists?

80's Heavy Metal > all ;) The tracks are pretty good on the most part but I'll stick with Iron Maide kthxbai.

~knighty

Member of:
MT UK

Chani

Dune Master

yeeessss !

RAdio rocks.. very nice radio, good stuff, i listen it all the time i play, i like all music playing in this radio...

Metallica, iron maiden, kiss, more and more.... yes, very good
;)

.: JPOP FANS | French Tribu | Anime Paradise | MtnOOb club| Chaos Cross group|Doujinshi support club|English Club :.
Pour des conseils sur les regles generales, allez voir N00b Bible #1.
Pour des conseils sur le forum, allez voir N00b Bible #2.
Pour des conseils sur les groupes, allez voir N00b Bible #3.
[c] Aa-chan

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 43 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.