Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Sweet Thing Someone Did to You - Minitokyo

Sweet Thing Someone Did to You

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 36 total items

Did someone of the opposite gender do something so sweet you just can't get it out of your head?

Tell your real life stories here!
Remember, someone of the opposite gender should be the one who did the sweet thing...

Stories only... NO ARGUMENTS, please.

userpageskindesignssimple-ism vectoryvector-wallerssakura--cb

Besa

Abyss

Gave me flowers that he picked from a garden z_Z;;;

Signature Image

:) cute... what kind?

Besa

Abyss

I don't really remember because I didn't wan't them D:

Signature Image

hehe... but you still showed externally that you did like them so that he won't get hurt?

Besa

Abyss

Not really he didn't like me,he only liked my appearance.So I told him that
he should give the flowers to someone else because I didn't wan't to accept them.
And I don't really wan't a relationship before I turn atleast 18

Signature Image

oh!! at least he thinks you're really pretty!! oh well, i wish my admirers would do that instead of just text me or look straight into my eyes or go with me as a partner in an activity.. but it wasn't really a good motive.. and you're correct. they should admire you for who you are, not only the appearance..

Besa

Abyss

Oh well pretty or not.Yeah,when I was 12 they put love letters in my desk
(the boys had a pretty bad writing)so when I looked at the letters I said
"I can't read this" but yeah I could but I didn't know what else to say,and I knew the boys
wouldn't come and say what they had wrote...cowards xP.

But I didn't show it to my friends though(didn't wan't them to read aloud)

Signature Image

ah the younger ages... i'd say it was infatuation since feelings are not realized yet, right?

Besa

Abyss

That's right :o

Signature Image

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

I remember back then when girls would do anything I'd ask. I was kinda a smooth talker so I could "persuade" them easily.

But I remember this one girl, she slapped another guy right smack in the face for messing with me. I thought that was very sweet. But I was too "loyal" and was just plain insensitive.

Signature

Cadi

Cadi

True

lol..XD lets see... There was this guy, he really liked me and once we were walking down the hallway and talking, he just took my hand and got onto his kneesXD (don't worry he didn't purpose XD) and asked me out. It was funny but pretty sweet. I never thought this guy would so that far to ask me outXD

Signature Image
awsome sig made by kuai^^

Ace7388

Ace7388

Pervert

Probably being defended by a girl from this one guy who was really bothering me, or maybe the time where I was huged?

Signature

awww... i've been reading your posts guys.. most of them are cuuuute in my opinion ... probably yours too, neh?

CLAMPchic

CLAMPchic

I'm just me

These don't involve my crush, but they were still really sweet.

First example: last year I asked a guy to my school's Tolo, which is most likely different than all the other school's. I go to a private school, and dancing isn't allowed, so we have three major "social events" throughout the year, and for us, Tolo is a fun thing; there's a theme, and you dress up like whatever from the theme (totally informal)...it's pretty fun! Anyway, I asked a boy in my grade, and when we met at this one girl's house, he had brought me a bouquet of flowers! I hadn't ever gotten flowers from anyone other than my dad before then, so I thought it was really sweet of him.
Second (and favorite) example: This year, in my AP US History class at school, there's 11 students; ten girls and one guy. Well, on Valentine's day, this boy brought in a bouquet of tulips, and gave one to each of us girls, as well as our teacher. It was so sweet! It was totally his idea, and he earned some major brownie points with all the girls for that.

So yeah...those are probably the sweetest things that guys have done for me. Hope you enjoyed reading them,, and sorry their so long!

Signature
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always be what you've always been." ~ Anonymous

CLAMPchic: i really enjoyed the part reading the one where the guy you invited gave you a bouquet... that was sweet of him especially during your Tolo.. :)

vode

vode

Banned For Inactive

lol...*pervert smile*

--o'.'---o

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

married me

I am invincible!

wow.....its really hard for me to even read this thread....i've always felt that im a loser with girls and i dun really get close with girls...i dun have many friends that r girls...i feel so lonely cause of guys jus asking girls out and bam...another couple is born...i hate it how im always jealous...i wish i could do something for that...

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

Quote by crossfusionwow.....its really hard for me to even read this thread....i've always felt that im a loser with girls and i dun really get close with girls...i dun have many friends that r girls...i feel so lonely cause of guys jus asking girls out and bam...another couple is born...i hate it how im always jealous...i wish i could do something for that...

OMG YOUR INSANE......postign in this thread even if it is dead....i say this once...but u truly are stupid....just to make people clare you dont have it good or dont have a gf.....

bah....thats your own proplem....for what reason do you think you lost kiki?...for not telling her the truth..and just whantign her as a show of ...a trophy as long she was good looking....thats what you whanted...hmhmhm the sweetest think a girl have done ot YOU might be dumped you....LOL you dont deserve anything els for what you have done
ok and remedie for not being jealous is....STAY HOME and dont GO OUT or think or LOOK at somthing LIKE a GIRL.......maybe that whould help a bit......hehehehehehe i wonder what kiki will say to this

It is time for you to drown

ok, guys don't argue...I just want to hear your experiences and not about losers and stuff, ok?

ok, are there anymore people?

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

Quote by moonfireok, guys don't argue...m i just want to hear your experiences and not about losers and stuff, ok?
ok, are there anymore people?

if you know what this guy has done then you whould understand why.....

It is time for you to drown

As I've said before:

Quote:
Don't argue...I just want to hear your experiences and not about losers and stuff, ok?
I want to hear just experiences. Nothing else.

Ok, are there anymore people?

lapuk

lapuk

spidey is gay

the first time my girlfriend said "i love you" to me.. the2nd best thing was when she personally put her pic in my wallet, it was her sign that she wants me to be her bf.. aww i still remember that day.. http://users.telenet.be/eforum/emoticons4u/love/634.gif

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 36 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.