Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 a birthday i will never forget - Minitokyo

a birthday i will never forget

page 1 of 1 17 total items

sadbird

A soul has many deep secrets

hi everyone again. sory that i am writing a lot but i just feel like it. anyway, my birthday is coming on sunday (may 15) and i really didn't care about it cauise you see... exactly one year before, it was my birthday but no one even cared nd i felt kinda hurt ad this year, i thought that the same thing will happen so i never though about ti and forgot it. today was thursday and i was invited to my friends' house. first, we went to the movies and then to chilis (a resraurant) and then after we finished, i was surprised to see that there was a man holding a cake coming towards me, i had no idea about it. i was sooooo happy and when i cut the cake, my friends threw it at my face (lol) i was all cake and everyone was staring at me smiling. it was a wonderful day today and now, i just want to have a veeeeeeery loooooong naaaaaap

Signature

Kick arse, my B-day is on the 15 too. ^^ And what a surprise to have as well. It sucks when people forget your birthday, trust me I know. But its good that this year they remembered.

Happy early Birthday. ^^

Signature

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Man, at least you have fun. I can't even step outside my house and have fun, not even with my closest friends. There's only one person on my mind right now...

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

Lodigo

~Assasin Cross~

Lol
same happend to me first
i dont care about my b-day anymore
haha a cake in your face

sadbird

hey! i mean it was funny, but kinda embarresing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Signature

Kiako

Kiako

the shadow

lol
that must of been funny, well as long as you had fun^^

Ceridwen

nyang nyang

Happy birthday (a bit early too ^^') to sadbird and Vivi01 :)
Even my parents forget my birthday so I understand you. But luckily (can I say that ? lol) I have a very nice boyfriend who think about this every year. So even if all the others forget, it's ok for me :)

Member of :
#JapaneseLover# | #French-Tribu#
Signature
my own anime goodies >> there <<

SwornLoyalty

not your ordinary fighter

it would suck ta have your birthday forgotten but at least you had fun and that youre happy now. cant stand ta see any of my friend unhappy. well happy early birthday. ^-^ have much fun on your b-day. later

"All I am is a living corpse
Darkness is all I have left....
and I must return to it"

Signature Image

Proud Member of : {DnangelFans}{FightClub}{Shinobi}{Pro-Gamerz}{Gothic-Lovers}{AnimeClub}{Samurai}

Proud administrator of : {Ice-and-Snow}

Tatsuya

Tatsuya

.: Lonely Chicky:.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/tatsuya/Birthday/1008-033-16-1069.gif

happy birthday to you, may be just a bit early i think ^^'

Signature

ps : excuse my poor english

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

happy bday. I've never had anyone throw me a party, but hey, I don't mind.

Though we are having a party for one of my friends soon. Time to wrack my brain for a good present. :(

Happy birthday to you in the meantime. :)

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

Happee Bdae!
Poor sadbird, last year's bithday was quiet? My birthdays are always quite fab. Last year my friends came a long way to surprise crash my house. :D I love my friends.
Glad you're having a better one this year, hope you get heaps of packages for presents.

- This Free Life Crisis -

shyxsakura

Retired Moderator

shyxsakura

poopoo

awwwwz~

>.< how sweeet .. *-*

==;;

may birthdays, huh?

>.>

*RUNZ*

sadotsu

sadotsu

Neko-sama

Yay! Happy Birthday!!

Brownie the Cat

sadbird

thank you all for these wonderful writing you just gave me. thanks a lot, really, you all made my birthday wonderful

Signature

MadWiz

MadWiz

Student Slacker

hehe its officially your birthday today~ ^^

my friends never ever celebrate my birthday.. a lot of people don't too and some don't bother..
this year gotta be pretty good for you~
my birthday isn't all that good every year.. only my family celebrate with me always

anyway, hope you have a good day today just like you did that day :D

I'm glad that you had a great time with your friends on an early birthday! Yummy cake ^___^

Signature Image

semanga

semanga

I'm a fightgirl

ohhh today it is your birthday happy birthday honey u are wonderful and deserve only the best things *hugs* now i understand why u say it is a wonderful b-day gift the userpage which i did for u i am glad that i could finish befor i pass your b day *hugs again* wish u a lot wonderful gifts like this suprice what u had become from your friends
wish u a wonderful b day honey +2 kisses of your cheeks

come and visit the magic world from the fightgirl
Signature
:. OX .:German-Members:. OX .: and i am member of COLORFULL WALLIES!

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.