Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you leave stuff for the last minute? - Minitokyo

Do you leave stuff for the last minute?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 43 total items

KamikazeKoga

KamikazeKoga

??????????

I try not to do that, especially for schoolwork; however, it never seems to happen. Most of the time, I end up doing things, like writting essays the day before it is due. It's a problem for me, but I end up doing good.

arcxero

arcxero

Cast In The Name Of God.

Yes. I'm a terrible, terrible procrastinator.

To know what is right and choose to ignore it is the act of a coward.

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

I just love the feeling of rushing things. Gives me "rush" I oh so love... It's a change from my usual slow paced lifestyle.

Having said that, yes, I do things in the alst minute. Heightens the challenge and risk factor involved.

Signature

baker91

baker91

The Army Otaku

im so bad about putting stuff off even the small things like dinner and such lol but also putting things off to watch my anime and read manga really even out for me even here in iraq lol

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

AngelicRhapsody

AngelicRhapsody

Mmm...Yaoi...

Yup! I'm a horrible procrastinator. I leave everything until the last minute, especially school work. The sad thing is that I always get As or Bs and my professors complement me on how well I write papers and I'm like "Umm...thanks..." and I'm thinking to myself 'Yeah...I wrote that in like three hours last night/this morning...' And procrastinating makes me really stressed, like I had three papers (an 8-10 page, a 3750 word (about 13 pages), and an 8-15 page one) plus a presentation all due within the same week. The papers were all done the night before they were due and the presentation was only done early because it was a group project...*sigh* I've really got to stop doing that....

Apparently I had a momentary lapse of sanity which I have yet to recover from.

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Unfortunately, I have to admit that I'm also guilty of putting things off to the last minute, though it is a bad habit I'm working on remedying. indeed, I just barely managed to finish my final papers on Machiavelli barely five minutes ago, with just under an hour to spare. . .

. . . I really cut it close this time! Unfortunately, I've another final paper due tomorrow that has yet to be started O.o

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

I used to push things to the very last minute, but that changed a couple months ago, and I had to reconstruct my study patterns in order to actually get things done ahead of time.

I try not to get to ahead though, because if I put things off way too early, I might possibly forget about what I learned ever since, or slowly recall it which does not show your full mentality in support over here. I'll choose the option of sometimes, since I have other things to do as well, really.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Ace7388

Ace7388

Pervert

Yes...almost always I save things for the last minute, I really can't work anyother way. I need pressure inorder to work.

Signature

MoonlightEternity

MoonlightEternity

::Amayasuki::

always ^^ i TRY to not do that.. .but i always end up leaving something to the end ^^

Signature Image
::MoonlightEternity aka Kimi-chan::

perfect-zero

well, i always plan on doing thing before the last minute. But that is never true, even though i try i never, and also do it at the very last second.

Yeah..................okay

perfect-zero

well, i always plan on doing thing before the last minute. But that is never true, even though i try i never, and also do it at the very last second.

Yeah..................okay

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

I used to to every single thing before the day it is due. I work great down the pressure, but I just don't do well under the stress sometime. Usually now, I just plan everything out few weeks before hand, and do the job little by little.

Signature

Jackyl

Jackyl

Lord of Destruction

All the time!
Especially when it comes to schoolworks ^_^'

No idea yet :D

Kitone

Following My Head

Schoolwork... of course. Piano and drum stuff that actually has classes... if I'm lazy. My work... well... it doesn't have a deadline, not really.

Signature

...Worship the pocky

Proud writer! Why, you may ask? Because I have nothing better to do!

|>|-|34|^ |\/|41 133+ |\|1|\|]@ $|<|11$

Katsu satsu -- Ai satsu -- Satsu haru jou

See the avy? Is it not nifty? Worship the avy.

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

HA! yeah I always leave stuff for the last minute...... I have never got in trouble for not doing my homework thought because I always finish it just in time ^_~

Signature Image

ultimate540

ultimate540

Innocence Fleeting

when don't I leave stuff for the last minute is a better question lol

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

Yeo, sometimes I do. When I get to school, I realize I forgot something, then I'm like, "No! I forgot something!"

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

Haia

Haia

:.:Dies Irae:.:

Yeah I do. I just like being fast and all that so I can get it over with! And now I still have to finish a homework...........to finish burning 3 cds....................and pratice some push-ups for gym class........................all this for/needed to be done tomorrow...and it's already 9pm.........damn...

Signature Image

angelrhea

angelrhea

<"Little Hime">

i dont do that. specially regarding school. i always have time to spare things up and i dont want to cram myself and end up nothing. except on special circumstances, say on a very hard assignment that i can't answer at home that's the time i need to do things on the last minute. but as far as possible i dont do this.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

omigoshi

omigoshi

5th Child Of J.E.N.O.V.A

LOL that is so me!
i do everything last minute...assignments...but funny thing is...u get good marks then ppl who hand it in early.
http://www.geocities.com/gamefreakmisty/myouanimatedfaceBETA123.gif

Signature
Ningen nante taishita mon jya nai sa...dakara omae wa dame na nigen da
5TH CHILD OF J.E.N.O.V.A
----FuGu-----

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Yup, a horrible procastinator. Actual i just finish mai English Paper which is due tomorrow XD

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

of course! procrastinators unite! lol... i always put things off til the last minute... for instance, i have a vocab quiz 2m and i have yet to study... erm, CRAM for it! ^_^'

Signature Image

I am probably one of the biggest procrastinators i have ever known in my life. I always wait for the last second unless it is something that if i don't do right then it could screw me up big time. But for anything else i always wait for the last moment. It just is natural for me to do that.

i don't leave anything to the last minute, but i try to do them at least 2 days in advance... lol

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 43 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.