Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How will the earth end? - Minitokyo

How will the earth end?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 45 total items

how will the earth come to an end? i mean it could happen anytime! but will it blow up in flames or will God destroy it or if the scientists are right, then it will probably end with sun shining no more?

I could see it with the sun exploding and taking us out. Or well blow it up with Nuclear war, probably before that.

For my school Grad Yearbook this year I was voted Most Likely To: Owe you $500!
I am also learning Jiu-Jitsu.

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

well, i think the earth will end by a comet or asteroid/meteor in 2012...cuz that's what the bible code predicted when i watched a special on the history channel... XP

but i really think the earth will end due to that kind of natural causes...or north korea will just blow us up with their nuclear weapons...oh well, it was nice knowing all of you guys... x_x

Don't worry about tomorrow, don't think about yesterday,
don't live in the future, just make it through today!

Signature Image

AdventChild

AdventChild

Second Rate Ninja

Some say the world will end in fire,
Some say in ice.
From what I've tasted of desire
I hold with those who favor fire.
But if it had to perish twice,
I think I know enough of hate
To know that for destruction ice
Is also great
And would suffice

SHURIKEN SHURIKEN

Quote by AdventChild Some say the world will end in fire, Some say in ice.
From what I've tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire.
But if it had to perish twice, I think I know enough of hate
To know that for destruction ice Is also great And would suffice

hey is that a poem? i could have sworn i ead that in my lit. class...

Kuzain

eeto...uumo...

Well, I think the most likely cause of man's death will be either the enviroment being ruined or nuclear war. The sun isn't set to go out for billions of years and mankind may not even be around for that. It's much more likely that we'll die from a lunar collision with out atmosphere than die from the sun going (though both are slated to happen billions of years in the future).

And though it's not often known, most religions don't have a God that will destroy the earth. For example, the bible says that God has promised never to destroy the earth and that at the end of the world he will live with those who were good on Earth.

~*Signature
	Image*~
Osaka-san!

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

It is fire and ice by robert frost.

i think the world is going to end soon, since we will have a huge atomic war, and every living thing will be destroyed on the planet. (we have enough nuclear weapon to bomb the whole world many times)

Signature

Scarlet

Scarlet

Wouldn't you wanna know?

Quote by RainOfStars
i think the world is going to end soon, since we will have a huge atomic war, and every living thing will be destroyed on the planet. (we have enough nuclear weapon to bomb the whole world many times)

*sigh* It's a slightly pessimistic version of the thing, but... it makes sense. Sooner or later, some insane lunatic will do something like that.

Or maybe the world will keep advancing and the technology getting "better", and we'll become prisoners of our own computerized world until we forget the meaning of life and turn into empty shells... There will be no more culture, no more religion, no more meaning to life... and our civilisation will slowly die out.

*giggle* Okay, maybe I'm exaggerating. I hope it doesn't happen... Because according to some scientists, we'll get invaded by water first, due to the gradual warming of the planet. *sigh* That kind of sucks.

Kitone

Following My Head

We will consume ourselves and the world around us in greed... he he. Humans are greedy and simple creatures, even if we wish for peace there will always be something to take us out anyways.

Signature

...Worship the pocky

Proud writer! Why, you may ask? Because I have nothing better to do!

|>|-|34|^ |\/|41 133+ |\|1|\|]@ $|<|11$

Katsu satsu -- Ai satsu -- Satsu haru jou

See the avy? Is it not nifty? Worship the avy.

MartialArtist121

MartialArtist121

Spirit of a true warrior

i think it is when the sun dies or when the Earth's core cools down

its either when the sun dies, or if earth is sucked into a black hole

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

TaMa

TaMa

Save a tree, burn a book!

The aliens will take over the earth =O!!!
Really i think the earth will end by either an asteroid or the earths orbit will get corrupted or something and crash into the sun =X! or maybe in the near future we will use the moon for scientific tests and somehow blow it all up and crash into the earth =O! or maybe we will destroy the ozone layer and the sun will burn the earth to the end!

man! there are so many violent ways of how the earth is going to explode! just kidding...

we'll probably get all fat and die before the natural death of the earth.

My view of how it's going to end is most likely that we'll be destroying ourselves in due time... either way we'll also be taking the earth with us.

geninlv1

geninlv1

untamed

well.. i was kinda saving this but...
My friend and I will take over the world, and buid a giant death raygun. It'll be so destructive, that the feedback from the weapon will destroy us all!!!!
... Or we get sucked into a black hole

hellbomb

KaBoom!

Quote by crossfusionhow will the earth come to an end? i mean it could happen anytime! but will it blow up in flames or will God destroy it or if the scientists are right, then it will probably end with sun shining no more?

i dont believe in god, sun burning out will take millions of years. i say that polution will turn the earth into a barren uninhabitable waste land that even nature cannot repair. even though the earth will not be gone, that can still be considered that destruction of the earth.

....(_)_TNT_)----#
..(_)(_)_TNT_)----#
(_)(_)(_)_TNT_)----#
"somebody set up us the bomb"

Tsk tsk. Have you people never seen the video before? Clickie here->http://www.ebaumsworld.com/flash/endofworld.html (note! there's some..questionable language here so if it isn't your thing or you get offended off that kinda stuff don't clickie! You have been warned....)

sakuralim

Love is ......

the second coming of Jesus Christ !!!

Quote by sakuralimthe second coming of Jesus Christ !!!

Amen to that!

Emi

Emi

White lady with black heart

I don't want to answer.... becouse I don't know. In my imagination the erth have a lot of pictures about it distroyed.... So... I can't tell...

Do you see your heart?
It's black...
Smile!!!! You're always welcome!!

undeadsymphony

undeadsymphony

anti-human

People will start quoting from Robert Frost...
and it will just go downhill from there....

Signature Image
music of the spiritually dead; the eternally restless.

the world will come to and end with the destruction of small places starting with new zeland that will be the first stop but the world will be burened humans drowned inside there own waste torchered b the pains they put on others and thant the new atomic age will be reborned survors= slim who i feel like coming with me into a world of new a world of peace animals only and a slim amount of us humans.......im just saying how it will come to an end...hehehehehehehe..........

"The true age of a person is the age of their heart."

th earth will end when the sun expands and consumes the inner planets. only life on earth will end if it is hit by an asteroid.

I WANT LULU'S HAREM

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 45 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.