Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How will the earth end? - Minitokyo

How will the earth end?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 45 total items

zabuzademon

zabuzademon

sunagakure's pride

chipmunks will kill us all.......

DAIKIRAI><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Signature

There will be some really big asteroid or maybe a couple of them. They might not hit all over earth, but if they hit a couple of spots there will be big explosions. After weeks of dirt blocking the sun, plants will die, then animals. Without plants and animals, humans will die, bringing an end to human population. Because of the hits of the asteroids, There wil probably be another ice age or something.

Another theory is that the moon will go far away from earth. Without the moon, Earth will not be stable and shake violently back and forth, liqudizing the earth I am guessing from all the stuff underground.
But who knows? We will find out when it happens.

Valary

Valary

FuRiouS

Quote by bblswell, i think the earth will end by a comet or asteroid/meteor in 2012...cuz that's what the bible code predicted when i watched a special on the history channel... XP
but i really think the earth will end due to that kind of natural causes...or north korea will just blow us up with their nuclear weapons...oh well, it was nice knowing all of you guys... x_x

I totaly agree..and I've watched on "discovery" something like that too it was frinkin terrible o_0

hellbomb

KaBoom!

Quote by hypermelissaTsk tsk. Have you people never seen the video before? Clickie here-&gt;http://www.ebaumsworld.com/flash/endofworld.html (note! there's some..questionable language here so if it isn't your thing or you get offended off that kinda stuff don't clickie! You have been warned....)

great flash

....(_)_TNT_)----#
..(_)(_)_TNT_)----#
(_)(_)(_)_TNT_)----#
"somebody set up us the bomb"

25chai

25chai

Remorseful One

Earth will end without sunlight for 7 7 = 49 days.

But those who fated survive will survive. After the 49 days, the sun will come up at the 50th days. The new dawn for earth and the human civilization.

Priscilla, I Love You.
Signature
Temari's Sig credited to Rebel Soul Kaze Sama.

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

Spoiler: The book of Revelations says how.

I am invincible!

The earth will be destroyed when the sun expands into a supergiant and its size engulfs the earths orbit.

sean392

Life is a Road to Nowhere...

prolly a meteor will hit earth..... prolly when the sun dun shine anymore...... or even prolly the lochness monster arrises n eats us all!!!! lol!!!

Life have taught me, being nice will get you killed
being helpful will get people to take advantage of you
Call me evil, i will do whatever it takes, to bring everyone down to their knees.

Samika

Samika

Homonculous

Its going to end soon. :\ All the disasters and wars and stuff are portents and omens. We're all gonna die!!! OX

"If I'm as pure and straight as you say... It's because you're at the end of my path." ~ Parfait Tic
"The hardest thing to endure, is to live in a world without out you in it." ~ Autumn in My Heart
"In my heart, there is an equation... 'Someone my friend likes=Some one that has nothing to do with me.' Thats why."- By the Lotus Leaves

Pendragon

Pendragon

Without Guile

Quote by BorisGrishenkoSpoiler: The book of Revelations says how.

LOL! I've read Revelations a lot. It's a great book--one of my favorites. I've always thought that the Prince with his army of locusts that have the heads of men were either helicopters or airplanes. But, yeah. God's coming.

Signature
"If the enemy thinks of the mountains, attack like the sea; and if he thinks of the sea, attack like the mountains." ~Miyamoto Musashi

Quote by crossfusion

Quote by AdventChild Some say the world will end in fire, Some say in ice.
From what I've tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire.
But if it had to perish twice, I think I know enough of hate
To know that for destruction ice Is also great And would suffice

hey is that a poem? i could have sworn i ead that in my lit. class...

yeah I've heard that before too ^^
omg please don't end this world before I went to Japan ><
lately in Indonesia there's a lot of natural disaster like Tsunami and earthquake...maybe it's some kind of sign?

probably in a blinding flas of light as the inevitable takes place...humanity is all of its viscious arrogance destroyes us all. Perhaps destruction is the only redemption for this pathetic race we call ourselves members of...

Ragnarok is gonna be ace! Between the zombies tagteaming with Satan's minions! This is gonna be an orgy of Night of the Living Dead, Terminator, Mars Attacks, Star Wars, and professional wrestling...! Man vs. Man, Man vs. Machine, Machine vs. your mother! All hell is gonna break loose and we're the (poor) bastards that have to fight off the hordes! We are so lucky. I really love being human!

I am the milkman. My milk is delicious.

I think the earth will be destroyed by us, humans. We destroy the environement, the nature, most of humans doesn't think to the future simply because they will die before. Look at americans, the country who pollute the most, do nothing to stop it.
2 choices : nuclear war or in few century depletion of natural ressources.

lapuk

lapuk

spidey is gay

when i finally learn how to do a kame-kame wave(is that how its called in dballz?)
seriously, i think its gonna be a natural cause..the scientists are actually correct in the sun not shining no more..but that'll take a billion years, and by then, our little planet would have been so freakin lucky not to get hit by a meteor,comet, ar a nuke from osama bin laden..

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

We do really ruin the environment, I agree with everyone that's brought it up.

So many species are gone before the are even discovered in places like the Amazon and the Congo basin. And the amount of pollution we dump on the earth, uh..... -_-

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

darkspiral486

darkspiral486

Carpe Annum

It depends on what you call the world. Humanity does not have the capacity to destroy the planet. We could destroy the ecosystem (which, sadly, we are already doing, just not all at once), and we could do major damage to the surface, but the planet in all respects would be fine, and once the radiation died down and the dust settled some new form of life might spring up with enough time (say, several hundred million years).

From a scientific perspective, the Earth will be destroyed when the Sun becomes a red giant star in a couple billion years, swells to triple it's size and consumes the inner planet. I'm not sure of whether or not it would swallow the Earth, but it would sure as hell bake the thing.

From a spiritual perspective, I believe that Armageddon will come and save or judge humanity, but I don't know what will happen to the Earth afterward.

xianghuax

xianghuax

Night Assassin

I thought the earth was going to be destroyed by the sun? o.O Like in a few billion years later or something umm.. The sun will grow big enough to swallow the 3 closest planets =/ basically what darkspira486 mentioned XD

Sunira

Sunira

www.sunira.net

I dunoo but the description is Revelations was pretty awesome trippy.

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Quote by SuniraI dunoo but the description is Revelations was pretty awesome trippy.

Revelations was great. I loved it.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

sjolley

sjolley

A vision of annoyance

Read the bible, the truth is there. :)

Why do you kill the joy of death?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 45 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.