Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Best Gundam Wing Pilot? - Minitokyo

Best Gundam Wing Pilot?

Tagged under Mobile Suit Gundam Wing

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 76 total items

Who do you think it is and why? Also discuss the best Gundam.

I think Duo was the best pilot. He always gave it his all and always did his best to help what he beleived in. He was also very skilled in 1 on 1 or group battles and he also had a great machine, Deathscythe. And Duo also defeated those mobile dolls they made from the Pilots data. Mercreus and some that starts with V, cant remember.

For my school Grad Yearbook this year I was voted Most Likely To: Owe you $500!
I am also learning Jiu-Jitsu.

the Mercrius and and the Vayate, episode 48 I think.

Anyway, I think Heero is the best pilot, mostly due tohis mastering the Zero system and being the only one throughout the series who could really compete with Zechs on his own level. Remember that Quatre, Trowa, Duo and Wu Fei all went against Epyon, plus those dolls and they couldn't even touch him

Heero is definitely the best pilot simply because he's a good soldier. He's not my favourite character, but definitely the perfect soldier

wookie3

wookie3

don't push it buddy...

you people know nothing about gundam wing, trowa barton is the best piolit simply because he piolits heavy arms without breaking a sweat. shure heero has his fancy zero system and shure duo is the god of death but you cant beat a whole crap load of guns, missles, and projectiles. +the gundam that starts with a v is vayate.

WWLAOS

DOMiT

We're limiting ourselves to Gundam Wing? I'd have to say that Heero was the best pilot of the kids, but I'd go with Zechs overall. Quatre was my favorite, though...hima dn his Gundam, which at the second I can't remember the name of. And, since we're on the topic (well, actually I suppose we're not), I hated the Zero system. Not the Gundam, or at least not how it looked, but the control system was a bit too much for me to swallow.

You see this kind of thing all the time...it invariably ends with eating people. - Dr. Dale L. Reuss

Loyd

Loyd

Quotes

They all have there strengths and weakness the only reason heero is good is because Wing zero played mind tricks on everyone else but Heero could control him Duo was the master in close range Trowa owned in long range the desert just plainly sucked he always complained and then you have wu fei who was awesome and both close and long the same with Heero and the only good grownup was the person who piloted epona i think its zechs

"To be forgotten is worse then death."
"How do you prove that we exist....maybe we don't exist."
"I don't feel as if i can save anyone my family nor my friends."
"To know your future is to die by your future."

Groups
Band_of_Brothers
MGS
Full_Metal_Alchemist
Dot_Hack
Magic_the_Gathering

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Quote by ParadiseCityWho do you think it is and why? Also discuss the best Gundam.
I think Duo was the best pilot. He always gave it his all and always
did his best to help what he beleived in. He was also very skilled in 1
on 1 or group battles and he also had a great machine, Deathscythe. And
Duo also defeated those mobile dolls they made from the Pilots data.
Mercreus and some that starts with V, cant remember.

It's Vayeate....

Anyways I love Duo Maxwell but as long as Heero has that Super Soldier thang going on he's the greatest of them all.

Duo has the same type of training that Heero had but Heero always has more experience than all of them.

Duo and D-Hell are the best, too bad he doesn't get lead role. Well, Hilde's a good consolation price after Relena.

Signature

Snow-Hime

Snow-Hime

I am NOT a GIRL.......

Hmmmmm...... i think Heero the best pilot :)

Signature
+I can't REWRITE my past......+
+But I can REWRITE my future....... +

Yume101

Yume101

Intertwining Destinies

All of the G-Boys are good pilots, but I'd have to go with Heero Yuy. One, he's the Perfect Soldier, and two, he's my favorite character. ^_^

~ The light cannot live without the darkness, and the darkness cannot live without the light.
~ There is darkness... within every heart.
~ Nothing in this world is completely pure or completely dirty.
~ The world is better seen in shades of grey.

Heero, I think, is the best all-around pilot among them. Why? Because, he has proven on numerous occassions that he doesn't need his Gundam to fight - we've seen him using a Leo for goodness sakes during a battle agains Mobile Dolls and against Nataku (in Endless Waltz). Tell me, would the others even have a chance of surviving as long as he had (since it was clearly a losing battle)?

Wing Zero, according to stats, is the best Gundam - It is, after all, what all the other Gundams were based on (except for Epyon which was based on the data from the five Gundams which were based on Zero... er, so... whatever). In addition, Zero was believed to have been too powerful a Gundam and that is why its predecessors are slightly weaker.

@}>- "When nothing makes sense, I'll fight believing in myself."
|| Gundam Haven || Doujinshi Support Club || Deviants || Final Fantasy X/-2 || FLIP ||

Heero Yuy was the best Gundam pilot. He was the perfect soldier who'd do whatever it takes to complete his mission. Besides that he was the first to master the powerful Zero system.

The Wing Zero was the best gundam overall. The other gundams had their individual high points like speed, fire-power, stealth, etc. but the Wing Zero could easily keep up to the othersand with the ZERO system the pilots abilities would also increase assuming he could master it. It's a dangerous system/mobile suit but still the best.

geninlv1

geninlv1

untamed

Heero Yuy hands down. He's got the superhuman physical abilities, suicidal tendencies, and is very much annoyed with Relena (I know I am!).

ronc

___Disturbed Mind___

Heero Yuy is the best pilot.... that's all i can say :)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

its a toss-up between Heero and Duo.

Heero Yuy for skill hands down, but my personal favorite is Treize. That guys got some serious class.

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

zephryn is the Man when it comes to Wing!!!

But as long as Duo pilots D-Hell who holds the most powerful thermal blade in all Gundam history, statwise, I still love D-Hell....

Signature

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Oh man!!! Heero is the best pilot in Gundam Wing but I like Gundam Nataku.

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

Duo Maxwell for me in gundam wing.. he rox.. >.<

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

Urd-89

Urd-89

FMA fan

Quote by ayane-heineDuo Maxwell for me in gundam wing.. he rox.. &gt;.&lt;

Duo Maxwell

"There are always things like that. Things more important than yourself, than your dreams."
Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist

raxis

raxis

+kusuha 4ever+

heero!! :D

Cheapo

56K Lagger

duo..... or heer, duo for attitude and heero for mastering the zero-system

~anime is my food~

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

Yeah Heero has to be the best.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

I'd have to say Heero Yuy. Not because he's "uber super soldier," but outright character wise. He starts off as this cold hearted killing machine, then by the end of the series he's risked his life several times for not only normal civilians, but as well as the other Gundam Pilots and that annoying annoying girl.. can't even remember her name. *lol* So he has great character growth and despite still coming off cold hearted, look at what he did for the other G-Pilots. From helping Trowa to regain his memory, to Wufei "finding out" his true target and enemy. <.<...Then he not only had the Wing Gundam, but also Wing Zero..and he was the first one to master the Zero System (I think). So he's the best, by hands down. Duo comes in close second...simply cause well..come on..he's the Shinigami!

perfect-zero

Heero Yuy, he the best pilot ever, not just in gundamwing but even better that all the other pilot in the gundam series. (however, i think i am picking him because he is my favorite gundam character out of the entire gundam)

Yeah..................okay

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 76 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.