Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 anime/manga character that most resembles your personality? - Minitokyo

anime/manga character that most resembles your personality?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

asagoro

hokori o motsu

so, yes, who resembles your personality? i can't help but be curious.
me? i suppose it must be... heisuke from peacemaker. the kind of person who is there, you just don't notice. not really flashy, but skilled enough at...killing *laughs minacly*, constantly over-shadowed, but pretty sharp. yeah, that's me. or i could go on and on about how i am like half sasuke(naruto), half okita (peacemaker)...

shyxsakura

Retired Moderator

shyxsakura

poopoo

==;;

me doesnt nooee ... >.<

*runz TO ask*

==;; me will be baq here to telly .. x3

ran mouri frum detective conan!!!^^
she is so like me in evryway!!^^ im glad as well! nyahahahahahaha
and misha becuz sometimes i just pop outta no where and be hyperrrrrr
kekeke orrrrr i could use be llike conan using smart words and scientific terminologies that no one could understand.....>.>''

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

headaches4ever

headaches4ever

ruled by her cat

Well lets see... i think i resemble forte stolens personality from galaxy angel. though by far not as hot... trust me... if only. its mostly the fact that i'm really violent for no reason and nice too... i dont know... its tough to pick someone your like... I guess i could be a very scary mix of Hughes (Fma) and... uh... Tetsu (pmk) hahahha... yikes

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Heyo!

Here's a thread on the same topic that you can take a look at to see what other members listed as characters whose personalities closely resembled their own: http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/11556/

Don't neglect the poor Search box :)

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.