Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 girls wearing revealing/seductive clothing? - Minitokyo

girls wearing revealing/seductive clothing?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 10 of 10 « Previous 1... 6 7 8 9 10 221 total items

Lionhearted911

Lionhearted911

~:. LioNe$s .:~

lools...i think girls should be a lil more conservative if they are really worried about being raped...well say a guy is standing at the side of the road, two girls pass, one with tight ass booty shorts and a nice tight tanktop, the other with some fashionable long jeans and a shirt that fit nicely (i'm not saying the girl is covered up properly, for the record let's say her navel is showing, still she is a bot more decent in her taste for clothes) i mean the guy will definately be taken by the booty short girl cuz it's all there to see, the skin that he wants to..you know...be with or whatever...the body is there on display, whereas the girl who is decent doesn't show off long shapely legs and hot ass, right?hey i won't act like some decency preacheer cuz i don't care, sometimes i like looking hot and getting attention, but there is a place as well as time for this...you can wear shorts on the beach, but not walking in the damn alleyways of some street...

Signature Image
FaMiLy MeAn$ NoBoDy GeTs LefT BeHinD 0r ... FoRgoTTen ... ^^

afaT

afaT

Let Air take me home...

It depends on how much clothes they got. If they are really short on clothes and reveals most of their body, I would look down on them to be true. Often the personality and their health is bad, and most of the time I assume that they got a wild style. Im not so fond of that :\ (but thats just my opinion).
Its different if they wear quite much clothes, but still look stylish (does it spell like that?). You get a different feeling. Maybe the person is rotten as hell, but you cant see that with a first look. But it all depends on the person. You never know even if they look in a special way.
But to answer your question in a fast way: It all depends on situation, looks and what kind of style they are using.

Signature Image

Men, in general, develop many subtle fetishes thanks to the subliminalities of society. Other animals are pretty much naked, yet a guy can get excited at the mere figure of a female, clothing or not. And for what purpose does the female bosom have in reproduction, sexual intercourse? None, but yet again, there is the fetish right there engraved in the mind of 99% of men. (At least I dont think breasts play a role in intercourse ... O_O XP)

But in order to stand out, or even so far as to fit in nowadays, girls sometimes feel the need to dress more attractively. It doesn't directly imply that they want to have sex. So I don't think that it is their fault.

And men, being perhaps even more insecure in the aspect of telling how we feel, tend to follow the model of society and keep to themselves their thoughts. This may cause males to be less open about their sexuality, and may eventually lead them in to psychotic thoughts like rape. Note, also, that pedophilia is not only a mental disorder (I have a theory regarding how they come about, but Im not sure it can be applied generally), but also a fetish.

I think it is society's fault. By this I mean the way things are have steadily come to cause these things, but the blame cannot rest solely on any one group, as both have followed and progressed society's model further to this point in instances.

Sakura-Dust

Sakura-Dust

puppies that bite

!Pardon the bad language!

The girls wearing seductive clothing are ok. A top or a shorter skirt aren't bad.
The girls wearing sexy clothes are whores. You know, those girls with bras visible under a transparent top, an ultra mini skirt and lots of make-up. Those girls even if they aren't sluts, they are taken for one due the the way they dress. They simply have no dignity as a woman. Sexy whores are good for a night or two, not for true love.

Please do recognize the difference between sexy and seductive!
Seductive is when you have a nice body, a nice personality and a nice style. Sexy is when you're walking almost naked on the street and all you think about is clubbing and boys/girls.

Signature

unicorn2006

Retired Moderator

unicorn2006

:.ICE:.:BIN.:

Please do not bump up extremely old threads. Even though it's mine, it hadn't been posted in in over 40 weeks. -_-

Closing

"Faith means believing in something that will only make sense in reverse."
"When men are the most sure and arrogant they are commonly the most mistaken..."

page 10 of 10 « Previous 1... 6 7 8 9 10 221 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.