Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Aliens - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 14 total items

rojacol

rojacol

.:INtheEXILE:.

Aliens... are they real?... have you seen them?... why are they here?... why are they watching us?... what do they want?....Many questions... just too few answers.

What do you think?....

(If you're an alien, please answer... the world need to know!! :) )

Signature Image
||Browse my Gallery||
||Miembro orgulloso de: (Proud member of) Hispanime||

It would be arrogant for we as humans to assume that we are alone in the universe, given the immense size of the universe. simply because we have not 'found' any signs of extra-terrestrial life doesn't mean its not out there.

raging_otter

Not In

hey i made a presentation about aliens when i was a sophomore in COM class :)
somehow i convinced the prof that theres aliens out there heheheh

For actual proof to be established as fact, we have to have something to use as a fact. That something would have to be physical evidence of the existance of aliens, thus proof that they exist. Proof would be substantiated by a collective agreement that something is alien to us. For example, we have the debate regarding the Pyramids in Egypt which may or my not have been designs borne from alien influence. We also have the existance of glyphs in the Southwest US that show sine and cosine waves, and 'people wearing fishbowls on their heads', all dating back thousands of years. There are plenty of references in the Christian bible that point to alien involvment, especially in old testament text (i.e. the Nephilim).

We have plenty of evidence to suppor the theory of aliens existing, but we have yet to establish actual proof. Unfortunately, photography is not enough these days (otherwise I'd post a pic of my ex-wife).

HB13

HB13

Kaiten Kensai

Alienwares exist!!!

http://www.alienware.com/Images/Prod_Info_Img/cases/configurator_cases/v3_prd_configurator_space_black.jpg

;)

"The Way of the Warrior is death. This means choosing death whenever there is a choice between live and death. It means nothing more than this. It means to see things through, being resolved."
-Yamamoto Tsunenori, Ha Gakure (Hidden Leaves)

bunnywunny_

bunnywunny_

Illustrator/Designer

I dunno if REAL aliens exist. X3 But I do believe that we aren't the only ones in this universe.. o.O

GundamZZ

Retired Moderator

GundamZZ

the invisible mod

if you mean other intelligent life forms outside of Earth then i believe there are ^_^ but for those steretypical "aliens" ppl say they spotted i think are fake....i think those are just secret government projects testing new technolgy....but they cover it up with the "alien" label....

Signature Image
*hugglez & kisses* <---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If and when we do meet true aliens, we would do best to be prepared to face something unimaginable. A real alien will look like nothing we've ever seen before or cold even imagine. Their appearence, customs, language will be unlike anything we've ever dreamed. The chances of meeting a 'Star Trek' style alien are slim if not non-existant.

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

i think there are aliens...but not the way we think they are...most likely they're more primitive than us :x

Rhapsody

Rhapsody

Cara

I don't believe we have come into contact with aliens yet, but I do believe that there is life out there.... the universe is just so large that there has to be something out there.

Quote by GundamZZif you mean other intelligent life forms outside of Earth then i believe there are ^_^ but for those steretypical "aliens" ppl say they spotted i think are fake....i think those are just secret government projects testing new technolgy....but they cover it up with the "alien" label....

and I agree with GundamZZ about the whole alien label....

Signature

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

they have to be...humans cant be the only intelligent life form in this infinite universe

question is..have they visited earth before....hmm who knows XD

Signature

Asahi

Asahi

gone

Quote by Osiristhey have to be...humans cant be the only intelligent life form in this infinite universe
question is..have they visited earth before....hmm who knows XD

my words ! ^-^

Mitsu

Mitsu

-Lost Life-

Um...arnt we alians.:??lol just a new life from this planet.....but orther far away prob. be destroyed and these green or somthing are trying to find a new home(besides they prob, have better techn.lol.) Also I think were not alone it selfiesh to say were the only one in the univers...(coughs-I wouldnt think we have lots of stares and planets....than..with life forms.*MARS HAD LIFE but died out from some reason-* O never seen one.lol. thought if I do I have my samrie sword ready if there goona use me as genny pig.

Signature

//\\Z//\\ // >>//<< ```/___ (( -))

There are aliens around everywhere. :)

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.