Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which do you prefer, alone or spending time with others? - Minitokyo

Which do you prefer, alone or spending time with others?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 43 total items

Most of the time I enjoy spending time with myself than going out with my friends. How about you guys?

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Nibbles

Nibbles

I look innocent don't I?

I prefer spending time with others because everything is much more enjoyable when you have someone to share the experience.
On the other hand, sometime it is nice to be alone to think and understand yourself better.
Overall, I rather hang out with friends.
It's like having all the money in the world and having no one to share it with or there to have fun with.

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

i'd rather spend time with others because if i'm alone i'll start dreaming again ^_^'

Eagle

Eagle

Full time sadomasochist

I like a nice ballanced mix. I do spend a lot of time alone, but i also like interacting with people (instead of my imagination).

I class being on MT as being with ppl because i still interact and stay sane :)

breadcrust

breadcrust

glowing city lights

I'd rather be by myself because then I'm not judged by what I do, but I do mind being around with friends sometimes.

sakuralim

Love is ......

hmm..
this depends on my mood ^^"
but I would prefer spending time alone ^^

I like being alone or with my few friends.

Two tear drops were floating down the river. One teardrop said to the other, "I'm the teardrop of a girl who loved a man and lost him. Who are you?"..."I'm the teardrop of the man who regrets letting a girl go..."

~ Takarninaha Bakathique Kharrguelian Kaciama Tzernkaellan

Ceridwen

nyang nyang

I like being with friends even if we don't do the same things. But I like speaking with people and can spend all my time to do that :p

Member of :
#JapaneseLover# | #French-Tribu#
Signature
my own anime goodies >> there <<

Siri

Siri

Suou

there are times for every thing
being alone sometimes is a relief
but i think i'm my happiest around people

When everyone leaves you... I'll look for you then
Signature Image

I would rather be around a couple of people than be alone. I start to feel sad when I'm alone. When I'm with people though, it's all good.

i like spending time with my close friends the best...i don't really like spending that much time with myself..cuz i'll start to think about depressing thoughs, but if im with friends...i'll have fun and that'll distract me

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

I like doing business stuff alone. But for my free time, I really like hanging out with my friends.

Signature

konekopanda

Ninja Pirate

for me it mostly depends on what mood i'm in. also it depends on what friends aren't busy at the time :X but i think i might like hanging out with friends just a little bit more

Will the rain ever stop?

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

I enjoy my occasional alone time but given the choice I'd much rather share my time with others. Life is a lot more enjoyable when you spend it with others. ^^

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

Sakura0chan

Sakura0chan

Nihongo o naraitai

I also spend my time with myself. But spending time with my friends is so fun too! :) Because having time with my friends makes me happy. They have a lots of jokes... They really make me laugh. :D

i need both. time with others to enjoy myself and to have fun. and time for me to be alone and to relax.

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

it'll depend. I want to hang out with my friends but when I'm sad, I really don't want to be bothered by anyone even my best friend, one weird thing of me. I'm lucky that my friends understand me and don't get mad at me when I said I don't need them at some moments ^_^

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

SwornLoyalty

not your ordinary fighter

id rather spent time alone. being with others just a waste of time because they dont understand me. and ive got few friends. being alone also just lets me think more clearly.

"All I am is a living corpse
Darkness is all I have left....
and I must return to it"

Signature Image

Proud Member of : {DnangelFans}{FightClub}{Shinobi}{Pro-Gamerz}{Gothic-Lovers}{AnimeClub}{Samurai}

Proud administrator of : {Ice-and-Snow}

THE-DARK-PRINCE

THE-DARK-PRINCE

Only God can judge me

Mostly, i like to be alone. I don't like noisy places and i'm not socialite....

http://img40.echo.cx/img40/6132/untitled17sh.gif

..........(((~ If u have no past, u have no present and no future ~)))...........

FallingAwake

FallingAwake

Seafaring Swashbuckler

Depends on my mood. Sometimes I just like to have some time alone to simply think or daydream without interruption. But other times, I need the presence of another person. My life would be so boring without other people around.

Signature Image

Hmm well, it really depends. If I have to spend 1 week at home, with no social interaction or whatsoever, I would. I prefer Isolation sometimes. But my friends are also a part of my life. My life is the salad, and they are the dressings.

ejwcobra

ejwcobra

Master Hacker

while i do need a certain amount of time to myself, i usually prefer to spend time with friends.

Think deeply of simple things.

TaMa

TaMa

Save a tree, burn a book!

I love spending time by myself, and you could say i like spending time with friends...

Hmmm...there are days when I want to hang out with my friends and do all sort of fun stuff but then there are days when I feel like just being alone. Mostly I have no time or am too tired to do anything so I would rather be alone.

Signature Image

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 43 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.