Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 how many animes that you have watched so far? - Minitokyo

how many animes that you have watched so far?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Midori-chan

Midori-chan

Shh...

konichiwa minna-san!!! ohishashiburi desu!
it's been a looooonnnngggg time i'm not in MT already....
ok, back to the topic...
how many anime have you watched so far?
hmm..i've watch about more than 50 animes so far.....
is it too little? hmm...i guessed so...hmph! gotta work hard to collect more animes! =^_^=
and the best now is bleach^^ now i'm aiming for kore ga watashi no goshujin-sama^^

Kiako

Kiako

the shadow

hm a similar thread like this already exists
http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/14032/

um.....i watched detective conan, slam dunk, cooking master boy, onegai twin, full metal alchemist, sailor moon, sakura momoko, inuyasha, .hack//sign, gundam seed, b'daman, yugi oh, beyblade, pokemon, digimon....i think thats all!^^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!! exam finally over. don't wish to get my result fo soon. better lose some wight for my own good....

Zeliard

Zeliard

I confess! I'm an otaku!!

It's like keeping an account of how much rice I've eaten.

Signature

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Why not use this thread: http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/14032/ ?

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.