Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Birthday Presents!!! - Minitokyo

Birthday Presents!!!

page 1 of 1 7 total items

my birthday was just a few days ago and my friends give me tons of awesome presents and sms greeting!:) feeling hyper happy nowaday :D my friends are e BEST!
anyway, what kind of birthday presents do u hope to recieve? i like all kinds of b'dae presents my friends give me! but i do be extra extra happy if my friends give me giant-sized plushie, like this year! -beams- ^_^

Brightens up my life. Paint me a RAINBOW!
Signature Image

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

I like presents that I will actually use. If I get a jumper or something, as long as it's something I'm happy wearing, then that's fine by me :) .

i also like getting money as I can never make up my mind as to what I want.

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

something i like of course ^^ for example, anime!! or manga, hehe. or money, so i can buy my own anime/mangas :nya:

Kuzain

eeto...uumo...

Breakfast in bed and some snuggle time is good enough for me.

~*Signature
	Image*~
Osaka-san!

Kitone

Following My Head

I usually give out pocky for birthdays now, heh. I can't remember what I got for my birthday last year, stupid september b-day. But I like getting stuff I can use and is totally awesome. For Christmas I got a minifridge. Go cousins who rock!

Signature

...Worship the pocky

Proud writer! Why, you may ask? Because I have nothing better to do!

|>|-|34|^ |\/|41 133+ |\|1|\|]@ $|<|11$

Katsu satsu -- Ai satsu -- Satsu haru jou

See the avy? Is it not nifty? Worship the avy.

AyumuYumi

AyumuYumi

Zen-Like

All I get is cash pretty much, then I can buy whatever I want, usually anime or something cool ^_^

Signature Image

Want to contact me over AIM? PM me with your screen name first.

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

Well ^__^ as I am a girl, I would love to have new clothes or a trip with my close friends on my birthday. I kind of more like a trip with my friend than some new clothes actually.
I like anything that can surprise me, I like that feeling, just great XD

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.