Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 bye - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 16 total items

well... ive got bored here, so im saing bye to my friends!! may be some day ill come back, i dont know. ill miss you very much!!!

Quote by miyairawell... ive got bored here, so im saing bye to my friends!! may be some day ill come back, i dont know. ill miss you very much!!!

nooooooooooooo! dont go miyaira! me will miss you! and how can get bored at MT O.O

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Well, it's sad to see you being bored, but surely notes in guestbooks would be better than yet another goodbye thread :P .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

These days, making a goodbye thread is quite a mistake, as members usually consider that as drama or an increase for being pitied by other members. Nonetheless, I hope you do return to Minitokyo one day. Take care. :)

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

Ryan19

Ryan19

Return of ME

You got busy with some other hobby?? and felt like disliking minitokyo? aww it's ok. I just occupying most of my time typing messages if i got drench of ideas on drawing anime scan.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Good buy, i don't know who you are. But it is always sad to see some one leave

ohmygoshainuyasha

ohmygoshainuyasha

Don't make me think.

Bye Miyaira.

MagaOscura

MagaOscura

Anime Freak

ummm I really dont know you but anyway.... >.> is always sad to say goodbye..... u.u well, I hope U have a nice life, hope the best for you and u.uU hope U came back sometimes...

LenaPriss

LenaPriss

Hardcore Otaku

Oh may Hi miyara ;) How are ya?Hope your fine.hmm i don't know why your bored but yu have your resone i gues :)Hmm will i am now in Kyoto in vacation ;)So i hope you came back some Day:) we all will be here and will welcome you then ;)*Farewell*Sweety*

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Eagle

Eagle

Full time sadomasochist

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo(...) sob...*

Oh!! Why are you leaving? Isn't MT a gd place to chat and simply get nice and gd nice wallpaper made by the others? We will miss you!! Take caRe!!

that? I do not understand... escribi well so that it can translate it

Moderador de: [Argentina Minitokyo] El lugar de encuentro para los miembros Argentinos!!!

Operador de: [The Universe Rocket Apolo] Mi Universo
Signature

euna

Retired Moderator

euna

nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu~~~~
don't go~~~~
but if you're really going... well.. good luck for da future and cya later (when you come back)
*huggles*

ill tell you the real reason: i hate the moderators!!!!!! and all their "too simple wall, ill take it out! or "you havent changed anything beside have change the background and everything... bla bla bla"
everybody had have problems with them but i had enougth!!!!

shido00

ALEXIA TE AMO !!!

bueno puerca, yo me voy con vos, ya no aguanto a los admins asi que me dedico al Armus. =p.
y a lo hentai y a www.animewallpapers.com jujuju :hmpf: :hmpf: :hmpf: :hmpf: .
XP XP XP XP XP XP XP
ga ga ga gaaaa :pacman: :pacman: :pacman: :pacman: :pacman: :pacman: co uoco uoco.

WORLD PORING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
^_^!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

chichiri1907

chichiri1907

Sweet Dreams

Quote by miyairawell... ive got bored here, so im saing bye to my friends!! may be some day ill come back, i dont know. ill miss you very much!!!

ur

Miyaira i'll miss you soooooooooooooooooo much you better come back soon k your just so fun to have around and i love your work
i'll miss you so much!!!!!!!!!
Love always,
chichiri1907

Signature Image
Suuki <3 made the amazing avatar/sig. set

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.