Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Alone - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 12 total items

artriki

artriki

gif dbz

What do you hate most about being alone? I did a thead about being a ghost and eveybody was saying that without human interaction life sucks! It is funny to me because people put on this act like they only want stuff, but they really want friends and family. Being alone can be good but what is it about being alone that makes you feel weak and powerless. For me it is the fact that I can't share with people my thoughs, Talents, and ideas. Touch is the other thing that people need, why is that so imprtant? For me I feel secure just me and my soulmate and I am good, my REAL friends and family,I,m good.I would rather be alone than deal with drama from anyone! Even though I do fine on my own everybody needs to be reassured of what they already know and shown some love. ONE LOVE

time can't be saved...only spent message from the TAO

Jyu-Jyu

Jyu-Jyu

*blush*

not being able to share your joys/happiness/sorrow with anyone else -- basically having someone who understands you -- a sense of belonging.

KyoFan368

KyoFan368

I'm going to take a...zzzz

The thing that sucks the most about being alone is when you are at your house by yourself in a thunderstorm.~creepy~ XP That is the worst alone moment for me. I agree, I would rather be alone that deal with their drama, but unluckly enough I'm stuck with their drama. -_-

-The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. ~Helen Keller :D
Signature

im rarely ever alone....(in fact even now as i use the computer, my BIGHEADED COUSIN DARRELL is talking mess about what im typing!!)....anyhoo..i think it depends on who you are, and your situation, because i -->treasure<-- every spare second i get alone, i love being alone...my alone time's rareness makes it something to be wished for. but i can see that some folks dont like being alone, which i cant understand. :\

xianghuax

xianghuax

Night Assassin

I don't really mind >.< although I'd feel really upset that I don't have someone to talk to and laugh with... But then I'm half used to it since sometimes I'm alone a school XD but that's coz I isolate myself from the rest <.< and sometimes I'm home alone -.-' at night too.. It's scary >.<

ever-ruler

ever-ruler

..: winter air :..

I don't really mind being alone most of the time. You can get a lot done by yourself when you work alone without any interruptions or noise, etc. I always work on my projects, homeworks, and wallpapers alone. But sometimes it can get really lonely when there's no one to talk to or to share your happiness, etc. Being alone is ok, but not all the time.

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

It's when you start talking to yourself. Real creepy.....

Signature

Loyd

Loyd

Quotes

I like ot be alone when i'm pissed or i just don't give a damn anymore when i lost ot much i feel like being alone is something good for me but it is also good to have friends that you cna laugh with even though they are hard to find

"To be forgotten is worse then death."
"How do you prove that we exist....maybe we don't exist."
"I don't feel as if i can save anyone my family nor my friends."
"To know your future is to die by your future."

Groups
Band_of_Brothers
MGS
Full_Metal_Alchemist
Dot_Hack
Magic_the_Gathering

Teryon

Teryon

He who invents Ultratech

I personally like being alone. Its calming, soothing, and allows me to think properly without all the detrius of other people`s emotions, thoughts, wants and shit impinging on me. Perhaps Im just wired differently, but after extended contact with alot of people, I simply need to be alone. To clear my ram, so to speak, and get back to ME, not others. Something I havent been able to do much lately, and its affecting me negatively.

Quote by jakulitoIt's when you start talking to yourself. Real creepy.....

Never did understand WHY people think thats creepy. Some explanation, besides 'normal people dont do that'?

"Brute force is not my way. My technology can devise infinitely more
successful, subtle, and unpleasant methods..."
Signature

Kitone

Following My Head

I hate being alone... the only reasons I'd like being alone would be it's easier to work... my case would be homework and writing and the like. Playing an instrument is easier without someone watching and listening. Hm... when I'm really along though, with nothing to do... I guess I'm not alone. Because of all my characters in my head. Don't think I'm insane, they're so life like. They're persona's are like the people around me and stuff. And... even without that I'm not alone... heh... Fear is always there... no matter what there is always fear.

Signature

...Worship the pocky

Proud writer! Why, you may ask? Because I have nothing better to do!

|>|-|34|^ |\/|41 133+ |\|1|\|]@ $|<|11$

Katsu satsu -- Ai satsu -- Satsu haru jou

See the avy? Is it not nifty? Worship the avy.

kirchu

kirchu

Ryo

There are two types of lonliness for me. One that I just don't mind at all and have good thoughts to myself. Another is just when I'm really sad and I really hate it since I dislike being that way. :\

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

I like being alone. There is no one to bother you, and you can think more clearly. I enjoy solitude. It brings out the best of me. I could concentrate and do thing better when I am alone.
However, one thing bad about being alone is that you can't share your successes or problems with others.

Signature

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.