Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 maybe you can help me - free stockphoto underwear xD - Minitokyo

maybe you can help me - free stockphoto underwear xD

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Asahi

Asahi

gone

hi i need some info do you know a good stock photographer (site) where i can find a underwear photo, from woman (not to old and not to young ~ 20-26 years) which is not 'naughty' and in good qualli ? searching for hours in the category 'stockphotos - woman' on DA but i dont find one =/ and another important point: i dont want a photo where the woman has a 'cheap' style. i need some with a bit more claim (hope the word is correct lol xD ). pm me =).

i ask you all because i become despaired if i dont find one in the next days. *headache* >_<

thank you in advance.

~ asahi

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

PMing you now with a link that might help ^__^ .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

You could try searching stock.xchng if you haven't already. :)

Frosty

Frosty

: One Luv :

Quote by zephiris26You could try searching stock.xchng if you haven't already. :)

grrr... I was gonna mention that... >_> yea... thats the best stock photo place in town. You need to reg. an account there before u can get any of their image through.

Signature

candy-chan

Retired Moderator

candy-chan

tried doing things like going on Victoria's Secret [and other] website?

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

there are lots of good options. There are store websites, there are photo groups, I think even livejournal has some undies groups out there depending what you are after.

I am invincible!

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.