Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Horror movies/ snuff films - Minitokyo

Horror movies/ snuff films

page 1 of 1 3 total items

ArucardsMaster

Captin obvious

In movies we see things that are real to life and things that would never happen. Fantasys of the audience become reality through movies, games, and other forms of media. So, it is the audience who wants to see snuff films (movies of people horrificly killing people and animals) and horror movies are the companys and people who make these movies wrong? Or are the people who watch them wrong, or is everything ok. Who is really responsible for this trend of horror and gore, like in the movie SAW. In it the killer has the people cut their own leg off to get free and someone to kill anouther person to get a key inside of them. I think this is wrong even to see.

Is it wrong to watch?

Are the people who make it wrong?

What do u think?

In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation. Amen.
~Hellsing~

Snuff films, HECK yeah! Pure EVIL!
Horror is fine. I just don't watch them.

sanmadjack

sanmadjack

Tube tops are too cylindrical

I'd like to say your poll is confusing as well as not really presenting options for people's opinions. As for the wrongness, snuff films are real, horror isn't. Getting what's real and not confused is what leads to problems.

Signature
Registered Linux user 395626
Hi-Res Icons - http://www.rabiez.tk/
Want a gmail address? Let me know, I've got invites coming out of my butt!

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.