Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Watermarking Art - Minitokyo

Watermarking Art

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Marissa

Retired Moderator

Marissa

Antisocial Butterfly

I remember a rather long time ago, I saw a link to a tutorial on how to make an almost invisible watermark that showed when you highlighted the image. I want to try that, but I don't remember the site, and I'm having a lot of trouble finding the thread. Can anyone help me out?

Signature Image
I used to be that bitch who deleted your pictures. Now that I'm gone, nobody is gonna delete your pictures anymore. Good for you.

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

I remember there was a good tutorial for this on deviantart, but since I'm not a member I can't use their search function. However, this tutorial covers the same technique albeit without useful step-by-step screenshots.

OracleAngel

Retired Moderator

OracleAngel

-... de lovbot-

Woah i never knew that type of technique ever existed but its a fun thing to do when facing some ripping of wall issues but thanks for the site Tama and Marissa... :)

Radeonator

not here, not now.

whoa! this could be useful.
thank you :)

ps: this is very important for me.

=Im here temporarily, please dont visit or leave any message.

minimouzo

minimouzo

Papaya

it seems i'm not the sole to not see the copyright thing ... this technique isn't really working in all case.
I tried with ie and i don't see any text in the picture when doing a ctrl+a

and i don't really see the interest if this can be shown only with ie browsers.

If you suceeded to see the copyright thing, tell me how ^_^

Eat a papaya everyday and everything will be ok Signature Image

Support section

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

same here, using IE and FF, both didn't succeed at showing the watermark...
I guess the technique works not on all systems... or different cicumstances..

For HQ anime pieces of art
visit : [FRAGMENTS] - www.crash.inweb.dk

ssjgohan

ssjgohan

Wanderer

I haven't tried it but i can see his watermark just fine when clicking on ctrl+A in my version of IE 6.02

Signature

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.