Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 A bad thing you did as a little kid ^^ - Minitokyo

A bad thing you did as a little kid ^^

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 45 total items

unicorn2006

Retired Moderator

unicorn2006

:.ICE:.:BIN.:

..unless I'm the only person that did naughty things as a kid.. What's a bad thing you did as a kid? pre-teens please, hopefully that will keep things clean. ^^
anyway, 'bad' could mean bad from your standards as of now, or bad from your standards as a kid back then.

i remember in elementary school there was this one girl with a mechanical pencil that had a loose die inside the back button. i remember thinking to myself, 'mini dice!' and.. i took it. ^^;

and.. when i was really little, i cut off some of another girl's hair because i thought she was being mean to me. (Um, I'm not like that anymore)

"Faith means believing in something that will only make sense in reverse."
"When men are the most sure and arrogant they are commonly the most mistaken..."

Eagle

Eagle

Full time sadomasochist

naughty...

I tried to err... saying that would breach MT's policies... let's just say, no animals...

omigoshi

omigoshi

5th Child Of J.E.N.O.V.A

my story sounds pretty slack. This girl in my school, she always go around to people and ask for food. So i gave my sushi away, and put alot of wasabi on it. When she start eating it she went berserk. Then me and my friend ran away. before anyone could call the teacher.
Then she never ask for food from us again.
sounds slack but .....kekekeke
http://www.geocities.com/gamefreakmisty/FF.gif
http://www.geocities.com/gamefreakmisty/zero52.JPG

Signature
Ningen nante taishita mon jya nai sa...dakara omae wa dame na nigen da
5TH CHILD OF J.E.N.O.V.A
----FuGu-----

Eagle

Eagle

Full time sadomasochist

LOL. THat's funny. Slack, but funny :)

LucyXlostangelwings

LucyXlostangelwings

Tomorrow's Way~

Quote by omigoshimy story sounds pretty slack. This girl in my school, she always go around to people and ask for food. So i gave my sushi away, and put alot of wasabi on it. When she start eating it she went berserk. Then me and my friend ran away. before anyone could call the teacher.
Then she never ask for food from us again. sounds slack but .....kekekeke

Keheehehe... funny!! XD Actually, that's a pretty good idea to stop people from asking me for food.....
*evil plots* XD

Hmm, a bad thing I did when I was younger was, I used to bully this little boy because I hated him.....the reason was he kicked me >.< Looking back now, I feel really bad, though truth be told, he was such a horrible little boy! ^_^'

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

chibicow

chibicow

i_miss_MT_1.0

hehe, im practically perfect in everyway, never would i ever be bad! XD
atcually... ^_^'
There was this shit of kid at school, which no one liked, and one of my friends dared me to "dack"/"deck" him (ie. de-pants him in front of everyone).... so i did.
it was hella funny but really stupid - luckily i went home early that day and by the time the teacher found out i was at home and the next day she totally forgot!

ultimate540

ultimate540

Innocence Fleeting

yeh...Really ashamed of this now, but there was this kid in my 4th grade class who was not very intelligent and took no notice when people made fun of him and thought we all liked him...and I sorta made fun of him...Now I feel terrible about it. Arghh....I think all of us weren't that mature when we were little.

Samika

Samika

Homonculous

>_< I remember hiding someone's shoes. Lol. He knew it was me (and my friend), but we wouldn't tell him where we put them. He found them eventually... just before the bell. ^^'

"If I'm as pure and straight as you say... It's because you're at the end of my path." ~ Parfait Tic
"The hardest thing to endure, is to live in a world without out you in it." ~ Autumn in My Heart
"In my heart, there is an equation... 'Someone my friend likes=Some one that has nothing to do with me.' Thats why."- By the Lotus Leaves

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

i remember in first grade the girl that sat next to me... i pulled her chair out from under her...

Signature Image

hellbomb

KaBoom!

i threw a backpack that i found in the dumpster. the next day a teacher came in with a crying kid asking who did it and i didnt say anything.

in church i was throwing dirt clods at passing cars.

i was spitting at people off a balcony

....(_)_TNT_)----#
..(_)(_)_TNT_)----#
(_)(_)(_)_TNT_)----#
"somebody set up us the bomb"

Sunira

Sunira

www.sunira.net

I liked to sqish soft bread at the supermarket. It was awful. I still feel guilty.

FallingAwake

FallingAwake

Seafaring Swashbuckler

Oh man, I remember once in summer school, I met this new kid. I was really mean to him the whole term, thinking that I would never see him again. But then he enrolled in the following fall, and continued in my school until graduation. I hope he forgot about it.

At recess in kindergardern, I would find spiders and pull their legs off!I'm afraid of them now, so it's like eternal payback.

Signature Image

I hate to say it but I was brat when I was young. When I was in elementary school there was this girl who was being picked and I, sad to say, joined in teasing her. Reflecting back I really feel bad and if I could I would like to apologize but that was over 30 years ago so I don't know.
No one should go through being teased or to be bullied.

tinysnowfairy999

Tiny Snow Fairy_999

One of the things i did with my friends @ a football game was reach ovr the side of the Stadium and throw peanut hulls at people! LOL! that was recently! The funniest thing i did though was probably the old pen in the desk "Ink Face". This girl she and i really DID NOT get along so one day i put a pen in her locker. The next day when she opened it she got ink all ovr her face! Although she did n look to good in rainbow colors! lol!
^_^' :D ;)

We are who we chose to be and no one can change that except you.

D - Don't
F - Forget
T - To
L - Live

Public nudity (well, sort of; it was in my backyard). I was also once kicked in a very special place by a kid on a swing out of my own negligence.

i don't remeber make dad things as a child *angel face*, but my mom once told me that when i go to kinder garden one day i come home crying and she ask why i was crying. I told her that a friend of mine had hit me with a broom, but he didn't mean to do and I don't told the teacher until I told my mom *jajaj, poor me*

well when i was little i er cut my friends hair while he was sleeping in bed....i dont remember how much i cut though^^/

I bit my friends... my mom says that it was cuz my other brither was about to get born tho... so tecnicaly wasn't my fault

sakuralim

Love is ......

hohoho ^^"
when I was small, I'm quite a nauthy girl
I like to play with fire, one day almost burn down my bed, luckily just in time to save it. Well the rest you should know it, what will parents do . . . X_X
and another one is, a girl came to me and asked me to comb her hair, but dont what and how, I tanggled up her hair O_o" and the next day she came to school with short hair -_-
terrible and horrible kid am I ^^"

pamelaho

pamelaho

*iyellowbus...

I tried to bite my brother when I was a kid. The rest? Use your imagination ^_^'

Signature

Latest Wallpaper: Hidamari no Tami - Vector

Eagle

Eagle

Full time sadomasochist

canabal :)

I remember slapping people with my hat.... :x

Two tear drops were floating down the river. One teardrop said to the other, "I'm the teardrop of a girl who loved a man and lost him. Who are you?"..."I'm the teardrop of the man who regrets letting a girl go..."

~ Takarninaha Bakathique Kharrguelian Kaciama Tzernkaellan

Jheiracks

Jheiracks

absently lost in creation

I was pretty viscious as a child, well to those I thought deserved it. Heh, for exapmle there was this guy in another class who kept picking on this small stupid kid in my class. He'd literally make the small kid burst into tears! I finally got so sick of telling the kid to knock it off and being ignored that I walked over to him, grabbed his hair, and smashed his head against the concrete wall he had been leaning against. Heh, and if that wasn't bad enough I then punched the kid in the gut so hard he fell down an started crying. I say some smart remark about him now being the cry baby and left, giving his friend the evil eye the whole time. I felt kind of bad though, the kid was being stupid, that wasn't a crime just mean. Heh, and he never bothered the kid again.

i stole candy from a grocery.. and when i was 5 years or so, i bit a kid on a finger and threw a stone to some kid's forehead... i was a horrible kid.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 45 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.