Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 A bad thing you did as a little kid ^^ - Minitokyo

A bad thing you did as a little kid ^^

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 45 total items

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

I was a good little girl! :D

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

I was very spoiled, and I have to eat rice everynight. One time when we went out to eat dinner, the restaurant only have a bit of rice left for the owner's family's dinner. I kept yelling and yelling. Therefore, the owner got tired and just gave the rice to me. I think they only have vegetables for dinner that night.
It is weird that, nowadays, when my parents are yelling at me to eat rice, I only eat very little.

Signature

asta

asta

I'll wait Forever...

I kicked my classmate on the butt when I was in grade school he was so mad at me he never talked to me, but we became friemds again ^_^

i bite but not anymore that was when i was ib Grade 2 and below ^_^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

JadeTigress

JadeTigress

kawaii dorei

stole candy. that is it I swear.

Signature

I just cut my class mates hair back when I was five. No reason why, but I was dangerous with a pair of scissors.

Signature

i stole my mom's money to buy some stupid books. kinda regret though ^_^'

glassheart

glassheart

Heine's love slave

Hmmm...well when I was little, I hurt myself very badly during gymnastics, my chin still has a scar. I told my parents I got hurt becuase a girl that my friend didn't like hit me XD. Also, a boy asked to kiss me and I smashed a door into him XD. We were never friends again XD, I got shy and he made me ccry a lot afterwards XD. I plan to still get revenge on hime XD...yeah...mean glasie xd...

hmm.. bad thing, bad thing?
who would remember what they'd did bad?! or maybe thats just my selective memory speaking. try to salvage some recollections.... oh yeah! i used to use really soaked tissue wads as ammo and threw them down our high-rised flat. lame right?! well the whole point of this really dumb "game" is to make sure that the wads hit all the cars in the parking lots below. the evil core of the whole ingenious plan? well... the tissue paper would dry up and stick on the roof of the car like really hardened glue and wouldnt come off! MUAHAHAHAHA!

omg! wahhh! im so mean!!! oh well...whats life without enjoyments right? yeah you over there, the one with the pink shirt. i see you nodding at me. you agree right?, uh-huh, uh-huh, im right, uh-huh..... err.. that was the lame side of me talking dont mind me....

well now i've grown up to be a model citizen of society.*evil-grin*

I did a very very very very bad thing....

I used the hot iron and caused a very serious burn on my younger sister

***up until now, my folks didn't know that i did it

bad thing is tt i follow my cousin we steal some cheap sweets chocolate from the shop near my house

xange

xange

~white bunny~

Me and my sis broke the glass door of a building at a military base!!! Cause we kept kicking it repeatedly

she'll **** you just for the taste

Signature

FallingAwake

FallingAwake

Seafaring Swashbuckler

I kicked my grandma's dog once. in 3rd grade i bullied this one kid for a few weeks until he cried in class. I also stole from the local dollar store. But other than that- i was a good kid. :nya:

Signature Image

I by accident squirted salad dressing on a girl in elementry school. It was an accident and I felt horrible but it was the worse thing. She ran away crying. I said I was sorry later and it was cool after that.

nimiru

nimiru

*~ locked heart ~*

i swinged a cat by it's tail and made go over to my next door neighbor's back yard . . . and when i checked if it survived . . . . . . . . well . . . just say i got lucky heh heh bcuz it wasn't my cat. ^_^' we were looking after it for a friend.

Signature
"Words aren't the only thing that let people know what you're thinking..." - Tifa Lockhart, FFVII

Deneiko

Deneiko

7 D A Y S

I was such a little angel when small. =D
Never did anything wrong other than that time I pulled a Fire Alarm at a Sears Store. 8D Age was 5 or 6.

Signature

crypthis

confusing reality

erm...
frog + firecracker = go figure >:)

unicorn2006

Retired Moderator

unicorn2006

:.ICE:.:BIN.:

Haha these are really cute.

When I was really young apparently I was the queen of stubbornness.. when, on several occasions, our family went over to another family's house, I found a toy that I really liked and decided I wanted to keep it. ^_^' So I refused to leave their home (and cried) until the hosts gave in and just told me to take the toy home with me. I don't remember doing this, but my parents tell me about it once in a while.. and how different I am now :D I must have been such an embarrassment.

"Faith means believing in something that will only make sense in reverse."
"When men are the most sure and arrogant they are commonly the most mistaken..."

when i was little and went to the store with my mummy, i always stole beans and pencils, i thought they were free...-.-" and i would stuff my pocket with beans and run around the aisles and threw them everywhere ^_^'i feel so bad...and in elementary....i would throw paper wads everywhere, trip ppl that were really mean to me (they were racist against asians >.< and i was the only one too..) and i remember puttin red or blue ink or dye on ppl's chairs so they had spots on their clothes ^.^" uhh, hide in the dark with a halloween monster mask and drew blood with makeup and stuff and scare my niece and made her cry and wet her pants...>.< uhh..with my cousins, we drew on everything, played with fire and fire crackers....uhh..and break lots of stuff and my cousin was the one that got blamed for it.....i feel so bad about it, he's my favorite cousin too! T_T and umm..i would break windows and run away and put sugar in ppl's gasoline...>.< i was so bad when i was little....ahhh!! the guilt!! but i apologized to most of them ^.^"" the only bad thing i do now is snatch candy from my sister's candy bowl...^.^""

"Bad habits are like comfortable beds-
easy to get into, but hard to get out of"

Hmm well theres something I did but It wasn't naughty, it was just plain stupid :\ Me and a couple of friends got some cherries and waited for cars to go past 1 of my friends out and then we would try to hit them and then hide. We got caught we 1 of the cars we hit and stoped and chased us and we kinda forgot that a police officer lives just 2 houses away ^_^' so ya i got in trouble :o

animanga

animanga

A Clockwork Fate

When I was in preschool & even when I was only like less than a year old I used to whack one baby & then it would cry & then start the whole lot off crying.
And after that i used to bite people, but now I'm a perfect little saint...on the outside I can't help but have evil thoughts (ewww, not like THAT!).
But I will rule the world...someday!

Signature
My latest works: Mine of Mine * [url=http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/409522]Fool

When I was 5 or so I took some of dad's tools and started to mess with light switch (yes,yes...very stupid, I know :( ) next thing I know-the whole building lost power and all electric installations in our flat were fried...it was pure luck I survived virtually unharmed. My parents reaction was another thing... :)

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 45 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.