Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 does a presence of someone affect your attitude? - Minitokyo

does a presence of someone affect your attitude?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 32 total items

deflty people who i absolutely cant stand irritate me and spoil my mood.....

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

Oh yes, I understand what you mean very well. When I'm around my friends, I act a bit differently than I do when I'm around other people, especially people I don't know very well. This also happens say when someone I might like is around, I clam up and tend to not say much. Or if someone I don't like is around, I get very silent, but rather hostile if they speak to me. And I'm not usually a mean or hostile person. So yes, certain people around do affect your attitude.

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

PwnOXz0r

PwnOXz0r

The One

Not really but my mere prescense is earth-shattering. A true bombshell if I do say so myself. Once 2 of my old friends almost started a fight with each other in a hallway. I stared at one of them for 6 seconds. He looked at me stunned. It was incredible. I stopped a fight with my eyes.

Join us. There is no option but Green.
Be bold, think Green www.limerockcafe.net

Limerockcafe.net

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

I'm normally a quiet guy but when I'm with my friends I am more open and talkative.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

when certain people at my school are around me and these people i dont like i kinda get potentialy violent / aggitated.

I tend to be quiter when I'm tired, rather than in the presence of anyone in particular.
Thus it's more to do with my stress level. ^_^'

- This Free Life Crisis -

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

yes of couse this happens to me
if some one cheerful is around then i am usually cheerful as well
but if someone is annoying i will get very agitated very quickly....
other than that i am usually a fun person to be around
...as long as you don't piss me off...

CyberDragoon

The Prince of Nothing

Of course! There are many annoting people that affect my attitude!

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 32 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.