Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 ever tried commiting suicide before - Minitokyo

ever tried commiting suicide before

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

comprogrammer

comprogrammer

Changing in the Light

just close it already

Signature Image

ShiNN

ShiNN

O RLY?!

jeez what the hell is wrong with you people, these days so many threads about death/suicide lol. Do something entertaining and smile instead, lol.

DarkCrimson

DarkCrimson

Angel on Dragon's Mistress

Whats with all the death/kill Threads?????
Oh whats wrong with you Guys.Is this all you can think about.I just had enough of this damn threads.*jezz* >=( >.<

Signature

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

I'm not even sure this type of topic is suitable for Minitokyo. *goes to check*

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

Angel-on-Dragon

Angel-on-Dragon

DarkCrimson's Sex Slave

First of all - I'm sick of all these threads about death and suicide lately. What's wrong with you?
If you want to talk about it, go to your parents, friends or a therapist.

And what I think it's worse: We had a thread like this before! http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/20010/

Signature Image

Forgive, but for me your act looks silly. Suicide not решет many problems, it not an output from a situation, and on the contrary adds additional. Simply in what that the moment is necessary advice, you are not important to whom will address, the main thing that to you have answered. I too love and I value the life. I do not wish to lose all for the sake of minute weakness and whom I love all.

EVERY MAN TO HIS TASTE

We should be supportive? Screw that. You need to be slapped, not hugged and sympathy. Sucicide is the most selfish, self-rightous, and stupidest thing anyone can do. It's nothing but a sign of weakness, and someone that commits suicide get's not respect from me. We all have problems, you just need to deal, not to pussy out on us.

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

This is getting out of hand. . . this is like the third or fourth such thread I've seen this week. Duplicate. Closed.

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.