Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Licensed By Royalty [L/R] - Minitokyo

Licensed By Royalty [L/R]

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Was in my local Forbidden Planet store [one of the only places in the UK where you can buy anime/manga off the shelf] and noticed an OST I hadn't seen before. It was for a series called Licensed By Royalty. The characters on the front interested me and I thought I'd check it out.

I know it's a 13 episode series and the basic gist of it, but wanted to know if anyone had watched it. I watched the trailer from the official site and it was dubbed, which put me off slightly, so I hope it's out in subbed too.

http://www.licensedbyroyalty.com/ - here's the official site. It's all Flash, so make sure you're using a good browser like Firefox or Opera.

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

Piotrek

Piotrek

Sound The Drones

Never heard about the series but I have to admit it might be interesting. Guns, action, nice animation, looks nice. Licensed By Royalty, hmmm.... goin` to check it on the net ;) Thanks for the info Aa-chan!

Signature

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

i've seen L/R i think that is a great series
i havent seen it for a while though...

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Are there any other series you would compare it to? What was the story like?

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

Bisuketto

Bisuketto

"Conversational Fountain"

I have heard of this anime for some time, but I haven't got around to having a closer look. That trailer isn't flattering at all! However I wont discount it just because of that. It looked Noir like, however it seemed to have unwanted humour in it :(. I think I will wait until the box set comes out, I paid $300 for Noir (seperately) and then the box set came out for $120 :@...
Could they rip off bond anymore XD?

'I set the timers for six minutes, the same six minutes you gave me, it was the least I could do for a friend'
'If it's not broken, don't fix it'
Signature

Ryan19

Ryan19

Return of ME

Yeah more like Noir, or Samurai Gun(e.g using different weapons and other gadgets during mission.) I just like to watch those action, although the japanese own-made anime in our country did a lot of anime series/movies with the similiar sypnopsis, kind of being as agents.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

jackie-lyn

jackie-lyn

Non-Chinese-speaking Chinese

I've seen the anime. Nice to watch. The OP and ED themes are amazing. I can't really recall the story though. Something like two agents working for the royal family of a small country and then they met a girl who's not-your-ordinary-kind of gal. I think she's something important that no one knew...the heiress to the throne of the country? I think it went like that... XP

Movin'...

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Hmm, I might have to try and get hold of the OP and ED tunes to have a listen to :) .

jackie-lyn

jackie-lyn

Non-Chinese-speaking Chinese

By the way, just in case you're interested in the seiyuu, they are Ueda Yuuji, Hirata Hiroaki, Toyoguchi Megumi, Takahashi Mikako, etc. Takahashi-san sang the ED theme. Nice voice ^^

Movin'...

I haven't heard of that serie before, but it looks good! :D

Signature
Member of: ~Make a friend~ ~Serenity~ ~Japanese~ ~FinalFantasyFans~
I'll see you all around, people! :D

ozma255

ozma255

Vectorman!

Haven't heard of this anime but looks interesting maybe I'll check it out, thanks for the info Aa-chan. :)

Signature

Quote by BisukettoThat trailer isn't flattering at all!

Ohh, god. ^_^' I have to agree. The trailer made me twitch. *dramatic voice* "But... which one is L, and which is R?" <-the end of it. XP Eheheh~<3 But the animation looked nice, the humour pretty standard fare. Which is good, but not roflmao, if that makes any sense. XD Haa~ doesn't quite appeal to me, personally. Still! XD Tell me how the full series is, if you decide to watch, ne?

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Looks like I might have to watch out for some DVDs then ^__^ . If anyone else has watched it and has an opinion, please tell me.

Oh yeah, I've seen pictures of this series and I never knew what it was about but thanks for the trailer! Reminds me of a movie (can't remember the name) I saw about two complete opposite agents working together. Seem really funny, you'll have to tell me about it!

Signature Image

animegameluver

...the fight is never over...

isnt this anime hella hold accept the only time you can see it is if you order it or watch it on AZN television in English?

Signature Image

The Special Person

The special person I admire the most is a boy,

oh ya ?

He is one of my very good friends,

hooray

And yet he always makes me laugh,

he-he

This person makes me very happy,

really ?

Seeing him always makes my heart beat,

all the time

He is very kind and gracious,

[i]thank goodness[/i]

But I am really going to miss him,

sniff - sniff

He is going away, oh no,

how sad

Then he said I could visit him often,

* sigh *

But yet it still wont feel the same,

oh why ?

Even though I am really going to miss him,

( I am about to cry )[i][/i]

Truth is that I love him.

( I feel tears running down my eyes )

By : Christine Aquino (me aka animegameluver)

i hate the "licensed" word.

Quote of the day: Life isn't fair.. so why should a game be?

I have all four dvds in Us. Seen all episodes
except last three...Reminds me I should finish
wacthing it. It's good but not great. The animation could be better.
I give it 7/10

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to New Releases & Licensing | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.