Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what if one day . . . - Minitokyo

what if one day . . .

page 1 of 1 24 total items

sakuralim

Love is ......

Hi everyone ^^
okay, I watch this Japanese drama from TV
and it really touch me, it is a love story
but there is one part it hit me, and I thinking about it to

what happend if your love one going to get blind soon, what are going to do ?

if you are going to blind soon, who is the last one you want to see ?

as for me I'm still thinking . . .

Lodigo

~Assasin Cross~

hmm
if my loved one would be blind i would never leave her
i would try to support her :)

hmm if im going to be blind
uhmm
my family and friends
i think thats it
well
see ya later

btw: how r you doing?

LucyXlostangelwings

LucyXlostangelwings

Tomorrow's Way~

If a loved one is going to be blinded, I'll stay by their side and always assist them, and care for them no matter what. I mean, how can you just leave them?

If I was to be blinded, the last person I'd want to see is myself. For after that, I would never be able to look in a mirror again and never see my own face...this is a really sad thing, to not be able to identify or remember oneself or one's appearance.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

luckymouse

luckymouse

Always getting the last laugh

i feel that if its true love they will never see thereselfs as truly blind because they will always see the image of there love in there heart,which will give them undoubtful comfert.

and for me seeing the last thing well i want to go into space and see earth from afar,not just on tv.

I THOUGHT WHAT ID DO WAS PRETEND TO BE ONE OF THOSE DEAF-MUTES ^_^

asta

asta

I'll wait Forever...

did you get this to a Drama titled Stairway to Heaven but it's korean... Anyway I will always be by that person i love and I was the one blinded I would like to say those people dear to me ^_^

ramchong

ramchong

Dirty Old Ninja Master

hm... Juz donat the eyes to her....

i don't care if i'm blind... the most important is the people i luv stand beside me... that's more than enough!

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Quote by astadid you get this to a Drama titled Stairway to Heaven but it's
korean... Anyway I will always be by that person i love and I was the
one blinded I would like to say those people dear to me ^_^

Is that the one with the photographer who give up his cornea so the girl can see because she was blinded by the chemicals for the photo? That was a music video wasn't it?

I saw that one. That was so touching.

I would give my eyes up so that my love can retain her sight. Definitely.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

if my love one is going blind, i'll give all the support i can :)
and the last person i would like to see if i'm blind are all my family members and loved ones

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

I love my bf more than anything so definitely will be with him if anything bad happened.
If I'm the one who's going to be blind, last thing I want to see is my face because I would never see it again and never want to since I'm in sorrow of my blindness, but I can touch my loved ones'faces and feel them so that's the reason why.

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

Kuzain

eeto...uumo...

If a loved one of mine was going blind I'd want to be there with them but I wouldn't smother them with care. I'd help them cope so that they could live their life.

If I were going blind the last face I'd want to gaze into would be my girlfriend's.

~*Signature
	Image*~
Osaka-san!

Darky

Darky

Fallen Broken Angel Dark Mousy

I'd like to see Guillermo Rodriguez even though he's dead.

I am broken.... I fell from heaven.... With my dark appearance.... I need your help... Cuz I'm Dark Mousy the fallen dark angel...

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

If my lover was going blind I would not leave them. I'd always be there to love them and support them no matter what.

If I was going blind, I'd want to see my whole family and all my friends, and probably myself too. It would be sad to not see anyone ever again.

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

sadbird

A soul has many deep secrets

i would make him see the best places he ever saw in his life *sob* poor guy. i can't imagine me losing my sight :(

Signature

If a love one is going to be blind then i will always stay ny his/her side, no matter what. I will also look for a donor.

If I am to be blind, I don't really want to see anyone, rather, I want to see the sunrise/sunset for one last time.

Quote by EternalParadox
Is that the one with the photographer who give up his cornea so the girl can see because she was blinded by the chemicals for the photo? That was a music video wasn't it?
I saw that one. That was so touching.
I would give my eyes up so that my love can retain her sight. Definitely.

I saw that. It was a little strange, did you think?

Anyhow, if I was to go blind, the last person I would like to see would be my mother. I love her. ^_^

- This Free Life Crisis -

RurouniSpritz

RurouniSpritz

Misutard.

:x
Actually, I hate watching sad stuff like this - not because it's said, but because I think of what you've suggested ._.

But anyway, if the one you love goes blind, that's obviously no reason for leaving him or her. The point of a relationship...well, a good one, is a strong, undying bond, preferably with a sense of duty in it.

And if I were to go blind...I dunno, but yes, my mother. A lot of people love their mother xD
Mm...and I'd also be very thankful for my sight, for it's a wonderous gift, albeit somewhat underappreciated. Everything's a gift, really, and we should always be thankful. <3

This is a really romantic thread :3
[Not in the usual meaning of romantic, I mean]

Signature Image
:3

If my loved one was going to go blind, I'd still stay with him and love him.

If I was going to go blind, I'd want to see my loved one and my friends and family.

Two tear drops were floating down the river. One teardrop said to the other, "I'm the teardrop of a girl who loved a man and lost him. Who are you?"..."I'm the teardrop of the man who regrets letting a girl go..."

~ Takarninaha Bakathique Kharrguelian Kaciama Tzernkaellan

K-Jin

K-Jin

Cloud

I would lover her til the end of time, no matter what, and as for me, if i go blind, the last person i would want to see...would be all of my friends and family..

This is my story...I'll end it the way I want...or we'll all die here...

ill make many memories with her. Going anywhere she likes and viewing beautiful things, families and friends

Well, if my girlfriend was going to go blind, I'd continue to love and support her and I'd love to be there for her more than I am, it would be incredibly unfortunate but I wouldn't leave her, and if I was the one going to go blind, if I knew when it was going to happen, I'd just like to stare into her eyes for as long as I could, probably being too afraid to blink knowing that it was going to end soon.

I wanna see the sunrise and remmeber such scenic view in my mind forever before I go blind.

But I'm too lazy to get up early just to catch sunrise la. :P

If mi loved one at the time waz goin blind, id love 'im even more.. not leave 'im alone.. .. ...
And if I was to go blind.. id want to see the the stars [with a telescope >< ] , mi 3 fishes, and my immediate family + closest friends.. Actually.. id also spend the day [b4 i go blind] in a nature-y surroundings; away from the daily man made thingys.. u know wat i mean .. >< hopefully

Signature

If mi loved one at the time waz goin blind, id love 'im even more.. not leave 'im alone.. .. ...
And if I was to go blind.. id want to see the the stars [with a telescope >< ] , mi 3 fishes, and my immediate family + closest friends.. Actually.. id also spend the day [b4 i go blind] in a nature-y surroundings; away from the daily man made thingys.. u know wat i mean .. >< hopefully

Signature

what happend if your love one going to get blind soon, what are going to do ?

if you are going to blind soon, who is the last one you want to see ?

For the first question i hope (i really do and believe) that i will stay and help him deal with it, try to find ways for him to understand that i will still love him. For the secund... gosh... i dont know... i dont even want anyone to see that it will be a very dramatic situation for the one i choose... so i perfer to get blind without anyone near.

page 1 of 1 24 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.