Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 have u ever been ignored? - Minitokyo

have u ever been ignored?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 48 total items

yeah i've been ignored before and it gets pretty annoying......i just hate it when im like talking to somebody and im ignored...i guess everybody gets ignored though.

Yina

Yina

www.kisuki.net

mhmm.. do you mean in real life or on the internet?? I once was ignored in a chatroom.. ^_^... but in real life?? maybe.. can't remember.. >_<

Signature Image

lapuk

lapuk

spidey is gay

yeah i agree, evry1 gets ignore at least once in their lives..it's damn annoying but you got to live with it,to me it ain't much of a big deal anyway..

SwornLoyalty

not your ordinary fighter

all my life. but it doesnt bother me. im used to it. so ive stopped depending on others. i can only depend on myself.

"All I am is a living corpse
Darkness is all I have left....
and I must return to it"

Signature Image

Proud Member of : {DnangelFans}{FightClub}{Shinobi}{Pro-Gamerz}{Gothic-Lovers}{AnimeClub}{Samurai}

Proud administrator of : {Ice-and-Snow}

yeah im always ignored in a chatroom for some reason...^_^

Yeah.By some madaka who think is my friend.If I talk he ,I dont know dump,retired ain't no listen like he is deaf.That's małfaka pothetic

Valary

Valary

FuRiouS

well nobody ignores me in chatrooms but in real life I pretty much get ignored 2 times a week..or more in my class
since I have to communicate mostly with boys...
and it's not easy to talk to them and keep the iterest in you for long

Sometimes I tend to talk on and on, and when I look at my friend's faces, they are purely stoic. Its kind of agitating. Then they would say, "Huuuuh?"

WearyWanderer

WearyWanderer

~Title eh?~ *evil*

Haha of course. Everyone gets ignored some time in their life. I've been ignored countless of times but I don't care. I just go on and talk with other people.

of course everyone gets ignored all the time anywhere but you can go talk to other people who dont ignore you :)

Sometimes I try talking to people and they don't think I'm talking to them. It makes me sad.

Kuzain

eeto...uumo...

I don't think I generally get ignored by anyone. There've been times in my life when someone I was trying to talk to were busy and so I didn't get their full attention, but that's just a part of life. I can't think of any person who regularly ignores me. I wouldn't be around that kind of person.

~*Signature
	Image*~
Osaka-san!

cardmage

cardmage

After you

I get ignored pretty often. Most of the time its when I say something to the person beside me and after i finish, he/she would look at me with a blur look on his/her face and then ask me,"Are you talking to me?" which i find really irritating.

The only time i really got ignored quite badly was when i did something wrong to someone and no matter how i tried to apologize, the person just ignored me. Its my fault, I suppose, but I still felt quite sad...

Life is tranquil, Death is peaceful...
Signature
Its the transition that is troublesome...

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

everyone has been ignored once in their lifetime... you can be ignored by people... animals... your wallies or scans can be ignored... the dying lightbulb can be ignored... but hey, that's life ;)

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

Its like a rhetorical question. lol Anyways yeah i've been ignored and it pisses me off when it happens often.

sakuralim

Love is ......

in the internet chatrooms maybe never but real life, yeah, lots of times
that's why I give joining big group of friends.
I prefer having a few freinds.
well what to say, the world is always not fair.

Yeah totally. Its really annoying. :\

Two tear drops were floating down the river. One teardrop said to the other, "I'm the teardrop of a girl who loved a man and lost him. Who are you?"..."I'm the teardrop of the man who regrets letting a girl go..."

~ Takarninaha Bakathique Kharrguelian Kaciama Tzernkaellan

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

i'm too loud to be ignored... XD
nah, it happens sometimes due to misunderstandings cuz the other person didn't know i was speaking to him/her. but i usually keep talking to get their attention and make sure i was heard.

Don't worry about tomorrow, don't think about yesterday,
don't live in the future, just make it through today!

Signature Image

Well not explicitly ignored, but I get certain vibes from a group of people (mechatronic students) that are friends with a very good friend of mine (cos he's a mecha student as well). It's not that they don't want me around or anything, but more like that i dont exist or im not worth their time (even greeting me).

~ Save Bandwidth! Use a text siggy instead!

My Latest Walls:

Ethereal Summoner ~ Yuna & Valefor
Sunshine Girl //make you happy?

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

I generally do not get ignored. When I do, it is generally welcome.

I am invincible!

TW12T3D

TW12T3D

Anxiously Waiting . . .

all the time. everyone hates me, teachers, parents most people around me. so i am ignored all the time. and i have grown used to that.

Cadi

Cadi

True

I don't get ignored often, but when I do I would just move on to something else, or find another person to talk to....XD

Signature Image
awsome sig made by kuai^^

kirchu

kirchu

Ryo

It's pretty normal.

As for internet, it's so easy to ignore people since you can just not answer them and sign off! >_< That's why I prefer talking to people in real life..where it should belong? XD

And in life, I often feel ignored. I used to be in a group of friends that I had to scream or hit them to get my attention. (Even hitting one of them with a notebook wasn't useful this one time.) Slowly I departed them and went to hang out with other people. Now that group of friends sometimes ignore me, but it's usually when they're talking. I do feel a lot better now though, about the group of friends that I'm with.

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

almost everyday, you know, i have a friend, he's very nice to me, we love to talk many things, but if there's a girl who cut my conversation, his attention directly changed to that girl, and when i start to talk to him again, he won't hear my voice.....then i usually leave him.

Pride comes before the fall

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 48 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.