Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 do you think teacher really care if you do well in school??? - Minitokyo

do you think teacher really care if you do well in school???

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 44 total items

sukie

sukie

IT'S WAY BETTER THAN YOURS!

will ....i'm not really sure...
but i guess some do...
my science teacher called my parents just because i failed a little quiz!!!!
*curse*
but my french teacher on the other hand...

Please visit my BLOG @ [url]www.jaded.ever-falling.net[/url]
[url]www.jaded.ever-falling.netSignature Image[/url]

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

In university, there are some classes that are managed in the upper-right ranks of hundreds of students, so to keeping track of all of them here would truly be a lost cause.

Of course, it's a competition and a war zone. Everyone is fighting neck and neck for the top spot. If you don't pull a decent enough average, it's either saying tough luck, good-bye, or try again next year. That's why pulling a good grade, especially when the marks are bell-curved, are extremely important, nonetheless.

Besides, I know some professors who are well paid to help students out, but they could care less. **Shrugs** All in a day's work there, really.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Majorty of them don't care

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

In high school or lower, teachers really do concern about their pupils, if you did bad on tests, your parents will be called for sure.
But in university, they don't care much, it's up to you to decide what to do, if you did badly, you will fail and have to retake the course. That's cruel but true *sigh* I have to retake 1 course once so I do know the feeling :(

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

FallingAwake

FallingAwake

Seafaring Swashbuckler

Yeah, in smaller classes, professors can't help but feel at least a little concern for their students. But in huge lecture halls, you're just a namless face. Um, and isn't this thread in the wrong place?

Signature Image

Liz

Liz

I'm as cold as it gets

Well my chemistry teacher and physics teacher they care they keep asking if people need help they give so many make up test to try to boost your mark when you get to low, my math teacher just ya really doesn't care , french and english too they don't care as much :)

Signature Image

"He who smiles the most carries greater the silent rage within." - Unknown

Dufoe88

Dufoe88

Dressed to kill! BLAH!!..

it depend really.. sum of them cum for fun really!! like my history teacher.. she come just to wear a skert and show her ass !! lol but other yes.. so its like 50% yes 50% No..

My last work "The Art Of Dufoe "

Rella

Rella

Tsukihime

Yeah, it depends on who is teaching. Some teachers really do care about grades but some don't. Some teachers just do it for the money. Some teach because they love teaching, like my English teacher. ^^

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Anyone and Anything XD

kirchu

kirchu

Ryo

Some teachers really show that they love learning, like my chemistry teacher. :) As for others, they just do it because they want the money and live life. -_- What selfish...*bleeps*

i think some teacher do care about you and want to help you, but there are anothers that the only thing that care is that ypu learn and dosen't care if you understand or not.

Ghai

Ghai

Xullreyvias

in my previous school, the teacher i gues really cares cos if anyone fails her quiz shes gonna make them eat the paper they wrote on literally. she burns the paper and mix it into water and ask the person to drink it -_-

sakuragigi

sakuragigi

Sakura

no.... then don rebother... from elementry school till colleage now.. teacher here wants u to faster move on to the next level. only when u not doing well thats when they start to care... you do well they give u gifts as a token in doing well... tho.. i've never do well in maths nor chinese somehow i came out no.1 in class for my last yrs in high school haha.... an was awarded with cash ^_^

KyoFan368

KyoFan368

I'm going to take a...zzzz

My teachers only care if you fail 8 tests until that they don't do anything. I don't really think that they do care at my school they all keep telling us that most of us won't even be able to go to collage(how depressing) -_- They don't even try to get us to go. And our councler is no help she tries to get us all to go for the lowest deploma possible. I trying to go for the highest and she strongly decouraged me but so far I have all my credits and have even made the honor roll I showed her *pride flowing though my veins* :) :D :pacman:

-The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. ~Helen Keller :D
Signature

DaNuke

DaNuke

Punio de Hierro

In college it depends on the teacher: my physics, computing, and anthropology teachers certainly don't care at all about student scores. But my drawing, math and history teachers do care. My political science teacher cares at least a little. Usually, those teachers with a more appealing personality care more about our scores, since these teachers are our classroom's favorites.

Quote by people from the Irrompibles forumsDaedalus: i can imagine Rince's mangas
plater: ECCHI!
Pollo: Pure vile hentai.

Listening: Vengaboys - We Like to Party (The Vengabus)

Emi

Emi

White lady with black heart

Some of them yes but some of them no.
It depend with teacher do you have :)

Do you see your heart?
It's black...
Smile!!!! You're always welcome!!

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Having watched the GTO TV dorama only a week ago, I'd like to say that none of them care anymore and it's going to take 12 episodes of Onizuka teaching them the ways to make them care...but to be honest, I think most do :) .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

I believe they do care... for their reputation lol... and something to brag about sometimes... but they do geniunely care... or else they wouldn't go into teaching... trust me, teachers usually want to really teach...

... there's one exception I can think of, but screw that ;)

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

ever-ruler

ever-ruler

..: winter air :..

Some of my teachers care a lit but most don't really show much interests in your grades.

THE-DARK-PRINCE

THE-DARK-PRINCE

Only God can judge me

Most of them "Yes" but on the other hand "No"....
When you do a great job some teachers appreciate it and they will put you on their mind as a perfect student and others don't....there are lot and lot examples....

http://img40.echo.cx/img40/6132/untitled17sh.gif

..........(((~ If u have no past, u have no present and no future ~)))...........

Jheiracks

Jheiracks

absently lost in creation

I hope to be a teacher in the years to come - high school history. I'm not going to teach because I want to tell kids what to do, I want to teach because I care. So many great teachers had such an effect on my life I feel it is my duty to continue that. *Smiles*

sukie

sukie

IT'S WAY BETTER THAN YOURS!

Quote by GamerzMajorty of them don't care

you so said my feeling...

Please visit my BLOG @ [url]www.jaded.ever-falling.net[/url]
[url]www.jaded.ever-falling.netSignature Image[/url]

Cadi

Cadi

True

I guess so... some of them might just be there for the moeny, but there is probably teachers that really care about their students and want them to do well...

Signature Image
awsome sig made by kuai^^

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

As long as you're active in the class, i guess they'll notice you.

Pride comes before the fall

Archer79

Nerdly Ghost

It varies. Most yes, some no. ...I think all of them want to be sure you actually learned *something*, or else they look bad. ...There are those teachers out there though that practice favoritism and then there are those who will round down to keep their precious bell curve. ...But such is life... ...Fortunately, my experience has been that the caring teachers far outweigh the uncaring ones.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 44 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.