Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How do i "merge" two scans together in PSP 9? - Minitokyo

How do i "merge" two scans together in PSP 9?

page 1 of 1 6 total items

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

i know; every1 is entitled to at least one stupid question right?
okay - i have been trying to merge two massive scans together [i.e two sequential pages] into one scan. i am consulting a guidebook on PSP 8 since Border's didn't have one on 9. well using the selection tool or whatever just isn't working. if any1 can throw me a bone i will GREATLY appreciate it. i think version 9 differs from 8. :(

merci

DernierCri

DernierCri

identity mayhem

open both documents... find out their sizes... find out the size of jthe big one... create a new ps document with the proper size.. then in scan1 right click on the background layer.. click duplicate layer.. select that you wanna duplicate it into the document you created /the big one/ and click ok... then repeat the same for scan2... they might appear one over another in the new document. click on the move tool (V) and position them right... then save as blah blah as jpg file you should know the rest...

hey I was promised... where is my Amano scans? *runs smiling*

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

I have a Photoshop-based tutorial for this:
Click here
I don't have PSP so I'm not sure how different it is. However, you can probably look up in technical documents the equivalents of masking, which is the main feature of joining scans.

I confess, I in it that I do not understand Hope, that others will help you with it
:)

EVERY MAN TO HIS TASTE

Looks like Tama-Neko beat me to it. I tried doing that once and it's really hard since the scans were two different sizes but Tama-Neko's tutorial really helps! Good Luck dream! Let me know if you need help ^___^

Signature Image

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

thanks so much DC, Tama-Neko, elilia, and heavens-Dragon!

i finally figured it out. your instructions worked great DernierCri- btw.
Tama-Neko not only was your "guide" informative but funny as well. ;)

should have those scans up later today!

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.