Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 do any of you read lament of the lamb? - Minitokyo

do any of you read lament of the lamb?

page 1 of 1 12 total items

comprogrammer

comprogrammer

Changing in the Light

do any of you read lament of the lamb? its a good series already to book 6. its about a brother and sister who have this family disease that causes them to crave human blood.

Signature Image

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

Sounds scary, I didn't read it but I watched a movie name " The silence of the Lambs" that's a good one ^_^ Anyway, if possible I'll try to find and read that ^_^

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

Funkyshoes

Shoes of Funky

i havent

Now matter how hard you try you will never put me down, i have had a hard life and because of it i have been toughened. All i need is a nice pair of Funky Shoes and i know life will always go on. Peace to the world, I love you

No, such did not read. In Lithuania even such on sale is not present. And it interesting....:)

EVERY MAN TO HIS TASTE

angelrhea

angelrhea

<"Little Hime">

no sorry i dont.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I do. I've read the first three graphic novels...its so good! ^.^

onimakura

onimakura

under new management

cat violence.........................not for me

under new management

fayefayeluvstoto

fayefayeluvstoto

i luv my hamster fluffy- toto

i did! ive read up to 5 im gonna get the sixth one soon.^^ the storys reaaaallly good, but the drawing...could be better^^

hello^^ i did make a thingy to go here but it didnt work.T.T oh well. also, I LOVE MY HAMSTER FLUFFY TOTO DEPP-BLOOM THE THIRD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!shes so adorable^^

comprogrammer

comprogrammer

Changing in the Light

Quote by fayefayeluvstotoi did! ive read up to 5 im gonna get the sixth one soon.^^ the storys reaaaallly good, but the drawing...could be better^^

yeah that drawing could but i like the story all the same

Signature Image

Mia

I only have the first two volumes, I kinda forgot about it. It is a very good manga. I was drawn to it because it was a vampire manga *and because of the art* but it's different than what I expected, which is a good thing.

Sounds cool. Where can I get this?

If animals aren't supposed to be eaten - why are they made out of meat?

i've only read the first 2 and i love it, the only problem is i need to get more money to buy the rest.

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

(\_/)
(X.o)
(> <) This is Bugsy, Bunny's friend. He helps Bunny on his conquest for world domination. copy him to help Bunny gain world domination.

(\__/)
(@.@)
( > <) This is Brainy, bunny's friend. He's the brains behind Bunny's world conquest. copy him into your sig if you want bunny to rule the world.

(%)
(\ll/)
(O.o)
(< >) This is Sain. Sain is a good friend of Bunny and helps him in any way he can.

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.