Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Bleach Opening 2 - Minitokyo

Bleach Opening 2

page 1 of 1 17 total items

JC206

JC206

The Chaos Mod

Is the Bleach Opening 2 Song D-Technolife by Uverworld single out yet? If it's not can someone inform me when the album is gonna come out...plz

Nipponsei will be realeasing the 2nd opening song July 2nd
http://minglong.mine.nu/nipponsei/upcoming.php

JC206

JC206

The Chaos Mod

ok thanks......

punker0017

punker0017

My backpack's got jets

wow, July 2nd, thats pretty far off. and the ED3 gets released before then. good, i like that ending. I think it took a long time for them to finally release the first OST.

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

Claude

15th Division Taichou

the 2nd OP is really really good! so powerful and kewl, especially the scene wit hitsugaya runnin on water XD
i'm gettin the OP when it goes on sale

Fear my Zanpaku-to, 'Rengeki'!!

If i'm dodging, i won't let him cut me
If i'm protecting someone, i won't let her die
And if i'm attacking, I'll cut you!!

- Kurosaki Ichigo, Bleach

Liz

Liz

I'm as cold as it gets

Quote by Claudethe 2nd OP is really really good! so powerful and kewl, especially the scene wit hitsugaya runnin on water XD
i'm gettin the OP when it goes on sale

i love that part too its really good i also want it when it comes out does any one know when?

Signature Image

"He who smiles the most carries greater the silent rage within." - Unknown

este opening es genial is the best i want that song... BUT completly

''The persons Can't get something, without give something to change''

I don't know how put my signature SOMEBODY CAN HELP ME????

yeah, it's been out...and it's awsome...

It will be here before you know it. Its an awsome opening. sooooo much better than the first. And it really matches the video too. Awsome. The endings good too, but the opening really gets you pumped.

That new Bleach OP is awesome! A nice change from the first OP. Can't wait for the single to come out.

awesome? really ?
oooh i want have it too

The second Bleach opening is a lot better than the first opening

snowflakez

snowflakez

yukijorou || yuki-hime

i'm addicted to e second OP the moment it was shown on e 26th ep. (wassit? ^_^' )
i think the PV version is out alreadi.. XP but not the actual single thou..
this second OP rocks! XD

Signature

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

I agree that the 2nd OP for bleach is better. I like the song and i'm waiting for the single to be released. I'm not surprised it takes this long to release the single because it took a while for the 1st opening song to be released.

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

i think that the second opening is much better than the first one (not saying that i didn't like the first one)... i'm not sure about the actual single, but there are sites that have the PV rips on them... (you can PM me if you'd like the link)

Signature Image

Bleach is a great anime, with a great opening theme. My friend Chad, downloads the episodes. That's how i heard it

JC206

JC206

The Chaos Mod

What's the difference between the PV rip and the actual single?

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.