Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Noticing little things... - Minitokyo

Noticing little things...

page 1 of 1 21 total items

pamelaho

pamelaho

*iyellowbus...

Did you know that some toilets flush counterclockwise and some flush clockwise?
*flushes the toilet*
Mine goes counterclockwise XD It's funny how little things interests us.

When you cross your hands, is your left thumb on top or your right thumb on top?
* crosses hands*
Me? Left thumb on top...

What are some little things that interests you? (And does your toilet flush clockwise or counterclockwise?)

Signature

Latest Wallpaper: Hidamari no Tami - Vector

ramchong

ramchong

Dirty Old Ninja Master

My hand's fingers can bend backward until touched the hand's bac...

^_^' ^_^' ^_^'

(My toilet used to suck out.... so it don't turn in either way...)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Siri

Siri

Suou

my left thumbs on top
i think it depends if you're right handed or left handed
as for the toilets isnt it whether you're in the souther or northern hemisphere?

When everyone leaves you... I'll look for you then
Signature Image

pamelaho

pamelaho

*iyellowbus...

Quote by Sirimy left thumbs on topi think it depends if you're right handed or left handed
as for the toilets isnt it whether you're in the souther or northern hemisphere?

Dunno, but I know hurricanes are affected by southern and northern hemisphere. My friend's toilet flushes clockwise though ^_^'

Signature

mine flushes clockwise... what's hemisphere??

kotoko

kotoko

~revived from the dead~

i'm that observant cause i'm stupid like that

moonbaby

moonbaby

<3 SOCCER

Geez.... you guy in the Northern Hemisphere toilets flush Clockwise in the Southern Hemisphere its counterclockwise :D so yeah and about the hands think I dunno depends :)

.... Yeaaaaaa... The Soccer Season Has Finally Started!!!
.... <3 My New Friends...
.... <3 M&M's... :D

pamelaho

pamelaho

*iyellowbus...

Quote by moonbabyGeez.... you guy in the Northern Hemisphere toilets flush Clockwise in the Southern Hemisphere its counterclockwise :D so yeah and about the hands think I dunno depends :)

I doubt it. I live in the Northern Hemisphere and mine flushes counterclockwise. Anyway, I just saw this toilet thing in some book I read... And I flushed my toilet after reading the book. It's like the "licking your elbow" thing.

Signature

well if it matters, my right thumb's over my left.... and I've never really looked at my toilet before

Two tear drops were floating down the river. One teardrop said to the other, "I'm the teardrop of a girl who loved a man and lost him. Who are you?"..."I'm the teardrop of the man who regrets letting a girl go..."

~ Takarninaha Bakathique Kharrguelian Kaciama Tzernkaellan

hellbomb

KaBoom!

Quote by pamelaho

Quote by Sirimy left thumbs on topi think it depends if you're right handed or left handed

Dunno, but I know hurricanes are affected by southern and northern hemisphere. My friend's toilet flushes clockwise though ^_^'

why would you know which way your friends toilet flushes?

....(_)_TNT_)----#
..(_)(_)_TNT_)----#
(_)(_)(_)_TNT_)----#
"somebody set up us the bomb"

pamelaho

pamelaho

*iyellowbus...

Quote by hellbomb

Quote by pamelaho

why would you know which way your friends toilet flushes?

I read the book, then posed this question to my friends and they told me the result. Yea, I'm an idiot who probably thinks too much.

Signature

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

not at home, so I can't check my toilet. I notice all kinds of little things though...I can be pedantic as anything.

I am invincible!

Cadi

Cadi

True

Quote by pamelaho
When you cross your hands, is your left thumb on top or your right thumb on top?
* crosses hands*
Me? Left thumb on top...

lol... you know thats actually a genetic trait... the right thumb over is dominate and the left over is recessive... I thinkXD umm no I don't really notice little things, or details...XD its just me....

Signature Image
awsome sig made by kuai^^

hellbomb

KaBoom!

i can move a vain on my left hand.

....(_)_TNT_)----#
..(_)(_)_TNT_)----#
(_)(_)(_)_TNT_)----#
"somebody set up us the bomb"

lol. talk about really going off for a topic to chat. XD well sometimes I found that when you are typing alot you ae beginnning to hear a song played by the keyboard. or was it on my head. lol. XD

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

lol... talk about random! my toilet flushes counterlockwise... (is it weird that i know that without having to look?) and when i cross my hands my left thumb is on top.

Signature Image

thelunarmage

thelunarmage

I'm getting too old for this...

Toilet flushing and urban legends! *lol* I'd go check which way my toilet flushes but I'm too lazy. :D One little thing is how I can never win a staring contest with cat! :D Just for once I'd like to see a cat blink! XD

Phantom: You alone can make my song take flight! It's over now, the music of the night! - The Phantom of the Opera

Proud member of: Oldsters |MegatokyoFC | GameThreadSociety | Goddess-Fanclub | Dub-Lovers-Group | ChrnoCrusade | MT-Singles-Club | Minitokyo-Australia

SilverBlue

SilverBlue

BloodyCrystal

I'm right handed and when i cross my hands my right hand's on top.

When i wear shoes and socks i wear the left side first. (i've always noticed that, for some reason ^^)

When i jump i mostly land on my right foot.

My left hand can stretch longer than my right hand, but i think it's prolly due to my piano playing.

Signature

I tend to put my right sock on first, then my right shoe, then proceed to do the same with my left. (would look kinda funny if it was shoes first, then my socks. :) )

i also tend to step on...........ur, certain things. (oi, the neighbour's dog has been over here again. ^_^')

sadotsu

sadotsu

Neko-sama

Quote by charieneemine flushes clockwise... what's hemisphere??

There's two hemispheres, the northern one is the half of the earth above the equator, and the southern one is the half of the earth below the equator.
Of course, the word hemisphere doesn't just mean "a half of the earth", it means "a half of a sphere," hence *hemi*-*sphere*.
I don't really take notice of which way my toilet flushes... have to get back to you on that.

Brownie the Cat

left on tap here and im right handed so hmm, though forcing it the other way around feels less natural.

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.