Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 hehe XD - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 21 total items

VagrantDreamer

VagrantDreamer

Daydreaming ...

my summer vacation is almost here! after monday may 23rd, i am officially out of school!! and into two-threeish months of near ecstasy! no more homework no more staying up late, no more idiotic essays on the nature of man, and blah blah blah!
summers is going to be amazing! XD i'm going to houston, texas with 3 other friends, no adults, just us 4, i just can't wait lol

oh yea, you wanna know why you clicked on this thread don't you?
well your gonna tell me when your gonna, if your still in it, get out of school and what are you gonna do for the summer!!!

personally i'm ecstatic(sp?) for the trip to houston, i have tons of friends down there, its like i have my own gang! lol j/k j/k
well hurry up and tell me your plans!!!

u'r lucky >.<
i won't be let out of school till the end of June!! t__________t
and by the time its my summer vication
my dad is going to make me learn grd. 11 mathe T_______T
but either way i'm going to go to Ottawa :) :)
even though i've been there since i was one >_>
i still like the place ^-^

pamelaho

pamelaho

*iyellowbus...

Thanks for ruining my life. I get out of school in June, and on top of that, I have summer school (no, I didn't fail any courses XP) I'm going to take an English 12 in summer school, way better than your trip :)

Haha, I can't wait until graduation next year. Then I'll get to go to Japan, Korean and HK with my friends!

Signature

Latest Wallpaper: Hidamari no Tami - Vector

VagrantDreamer

VagrantDreamer

Daydreaming ...

Quote by pamelahoThanks for ruining my life. I get out of school in June

Quote by slivermoonu'r lucky &gt;.&lt;
i won't be let out of school till the end of June!!

well i will be going back to school like a month earlier than you guys will be >_<

heh..I get to go to Cuba... XP

Signature Image

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

My college was out last week. I came home on the 8th although I was done on like the 5th. College is nice that way. :) I don't go back until late August, 4-month break. I probably won't be doing much other than working, if I can find a job. >.< All my friends from school live pretty far away so I can't see them because of gas prices, I can't afford the trips.

So while the break is nice I get pretty lonely after about a month. Oh well. Just makes me appreciate going back more. ^^

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

kotoko

kotoko

~revived from the dead~

*boohoo*... T-T no fair.... my family plans to eiether go to tokyo or hawaii had been cancelled...

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

I actually will go back to university in the middle of next week, I have to take summer courses in order to graduate at the end of this year. Everything works for the best. At the beginning of next year I should get a job and really start my own life, very excited about that ^_^ Anyway, have a great summer. See you then, take care ^_^

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

DaNuke

DaNuke

Punio de Hierro

Heh. I'm impervious to all your bashing because guess what? I enter vacations in June 10! XD

Best of all? In June 26 I go to Cancun with the whole college generation to get drunk and laid! 5w33+!!! ^_^

Quote by people from the Irrompibles forumsDaedalus: i can imagine Rince's mangas
plater: ECCHI!
Pollo: Pure vile hentai.

Listening: Vengaboys - We Like to Party (The Vengabus)

I'm out and working at a restraunt and I hate it,.. I miss school lol, but that'll teach me to fail first semester of college

hehe..surprizingly it's the same for me. My torture days ll end at 23rd of May also.
stupid presentations and essays I really hate them but whatever...can't be helped XD

well...I have a plan to go to a europe journey with 1-2 friends. probably to the cenral
europe. It ll be good!! I can't wait that either

and college ll open it's doors in september 15..then let the torture begins...again XD

I took a break from college, one semester off..
Becoming so damn lazy!

well I still have school for like 7 more weeks

Two tear drops were floating down the river. One teardrop said to the other, "I'm the teardrop of a girl who loved a man and lost him. Who are you?"..."I'm the teardrop of the man who regrets letting a girl go..."

~ Takarninaha Bakathique Kharrguelian Kaciama Tzernkaellan

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Quote by VagrantDreamer no more staying up late

Uh, you're supposed to stay up late during the summer, and then not get up until 1 in the after noon. That's how things should work. ^_^

Just kidding. But good for you.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

Cadi

Cadi

True

aww... you are soo lucky... we had too many snow days and now we have school till june 24 >_< thats one day before i leave for my visit to chinaXD

Signature Image
awsome sig made by kuai^^

VagrantDreamer

VagrantDreamer

Daydreaming ...

Quote by EternalParadox

Quote by VagrantDreamer no more staying up late

Uh, you're supposed to stay up late during the summer, and then not get
up until 1 in the after noon. That's how things should work. ^_^
Just kidding. But good for you.

lol oops i meant that i didn't have to stay up late doing homework! i hate that the most, however staying up late at a party or something is awsome XD

Sakura0chan

Sakura0chan

Nihongo o naraitai

It's summer vacation here in our country... And it's very hot!! I want to go to the beach!!! XD
I'm having fun with my family and some of my friends. :)

Summer vacation will end on June here in our country... And school will start! I'll be busy studying again!!

sadotsu

sadotsu

Neko-sama

Still about.... 8 months left till summer. Lots of time to plan XP.

Brownie the Cat

melymay

melymay

Abomidable Snow-Woman

i'm not getting out of school until the end of june. but in july, me and my whole family will go to edmonton. then, just my family will go to vancouver.

WWLAOS

DOMiT

See...I'm in grad school and I teach high school, so...it's complicated. I don't really get a summer vacation anymore. High school gets out in...I don't know, I don't keep track of these things. Five more weeks I think. After that's over I'll still have lots of adminitrative stuff to do that will probably take me through the middle of July to get all worked out. Grad school...never really ends. Even though I won't have any classes this summer (I'm already finished with all them for the semester, actually), I still have my research to do. Research, when you actually have to get results, takes a lot of time. Oh, and I'm teaching summer physics labs at the university, too. Thanks to all that I probably won't be going anywhere or doing anything. Maybe I'll take off for a week and go see Michigan. Michigan's cool. Nah...too much to do.

You see this kind of thing all the time...it invariably ends with eating people. - Dr. Dale L. Reuss

Kenichi

Kenichi

Retired MT Member

there's always a job in another hand.. meh school is over for me..

Signature

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.