Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 do you guys try to make up for you regrets? - Minitokyo

do you guys try to make up for you regrets?

page 1 of 1 17 total items

comprogrammer

comprogrammer

Changing in the Light

tonight i decided to apologize for a lot or my regrets. there seems to be a lot of things that i'm not proud of in my life but i want to make up for them. any body else have some stuff you want to make up for?

Signature Image

kirchu

kirchu

Ryo

I always feel bad for something I've done bad. I tend to say "sorry" a lot. ._.;

Emi

Emi

White lady with black heart

I have the same kirchu....
But yes I did a lot of stupid stuffs in my life.... time to chage it in the future

Do you see your heart?
It's black...
Smile!!!! You're always welcome!!

I sometimes experience guilt on minor things. Also, I tend to worry alot, and plus, I'm a pessimist.

I am pretty much the same as u Myros. I say sorry heaps, I'm pessimistic, I worry heaps too.

Two tear drops were floating down the river. One teardrop said to the other, "I'm the teardrop of a girl who loved a man and lost him. Who are you?"..."I'm the teardrop of the man who regrets letting a girl go..."

~ Takarninaha Bakathique Kharrguelian Kaciama Tzernkaellan

gendo1

gendo1

LP Fan / Wall Critic

No regrets here. I think the only people that have regrets are the ones that are not flexible and willing to change plans.

Signature

@Pyro: Kinda sucks eh? I hate people who are waaay too optimistic. People who are just regular optimistics though, I envy them. They get to look on the bright side of things frequently. I always look on its darker/negative side.

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Regrets are regrets... no point in having them really... no point in regretting... yo ucan't change the past... don't look back, look forward ^_^

As for apologising... well... :/ Yeah, I do that... >.<

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

That I would wish to fill... It is difficult to tell. My memory quickly erases such acts. They emerge only when there is that that similar. Then it becomes a shame to me from for accomplished :)

EVERY MAN TO HIS TASTE

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

I have regrets like most people. But most of them I learn to live with. They are not that big.

But there is one mistake that I will give anything to correct. But unfortunately, I cannot. And thus it haunts me still.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

I think most people who do things to make up for regrets end up regretting that too.

I am invincible!

lapuk

lapuk

spidey is gay

yeah i do, but i don't let it pull me down and feel bad about it the whole day.i try to learn from my mistakes and avoid doing it again, although avoiding things that are wrong but feels good is difficult

Can't really live with regrets... you just have to accept that you made a decision that you thought was right at the time. For me to go back on what I thought back then in attempts of smoothing out some old rough edges isn't fair to me or anybody else..

Making up for regrets doesn't mean these regrets will suddenly disappear and make you feel better. They can make you feel worst, because you're going to question why you did that in the first place. You can also stir up settled dust and bring pain upon people by reliving forgotten memories. You can remind a person why they hate you or make a fool out of yourself if they forgot all about it.

Overall, the possibilities that can occur in attempts of taking some weight off of the conscience is not worth it. I rather just try to put them behind me and remind myself not to do it again than start playing with a proverbial time machine.

Its not as easy as you think.

It just occurs inadvertently. I still regret many things, many crucial decisions I made 3-4 years ago. I'm the kind of person who rarely forgets such things.

Yes i regret certian things that i have or havent done in my life but there is nothing at this point in time that can be done about it.

I do apologize for any wrong i have done someone. I try not to relive the past too much it can tend to hurt.

Signature

angelrhea

angelrhea

<"Little Hime">

well we all done mistakes. and i also experience the same thing. if i failed to do something i always apologize and try to make up on things. a simple sorry would do for me.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

thelunarmage

thelunarmage

I'm getting too old for this...

Yeah I have some, many of them could have made my life up till now turn out differently. In the end though, I'm happy with my life and I just have to put those regrets behind me. Some of them I can apologise for, others would cause more hurt in apologising so they're better left in the past. It's good to apologise for your past regrets if they can help you or others to heal from it, and trying to make things right is also good, something that I hope I have the courage to do if such opportunities arise. :)

Phantom: You alone can make my song take flight! It's over now, the music of the night! - The Phantom of the Opera

Proud member of: Oldsters |MegatokyoFC | GameThreadSociety | Goddess-Fanclub | Dub-Lovers-Group | ChrnoCrusade | MT-Singles-Club | Minitokyo-Australia

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.