Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is your favorite prince of tennis moment? - Minitokyo

What is your favorite prince of tennis moment?

Tagged under Prince of Tennis

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 37 total items

Liz

Liz

I'm as cold as it gets

Will like it says in the title what is your fav moment is prince of tennis? i love when we first meet Echizen and i also love the introduction of the regulars and of course i loved to see them in there first tournament. I liked the fuji and Eiji introductions as will i love these three guys they were so cool there are so many moments.
So what are your fav moments in the Prince of tennis anime or manga?

Signature Image

"He who smiles the most carries greater the silent rage within." - Unknown

I don't know. I prefer the crack moments in Prince of Tennis. The chibi episodes were priceless. The episode about the haunted racket is so...XD

But I love all the Tezu/Fuji flashback scenes though. Makes a fangirl so happy.

THE-DARK-PRINCE

THE-DARK-PRINCE

Only God can judge me

I like the moment when the characters are chibies, it's very very funny and i hope to see more episodes like this....

http://img40.echo.cx/img40/6132/untitled17sh.gif

..........(((~ If u have no past, u have no present and no future ~)))...........

Ghai

Ghai

Xullreyvias

my favourite moment was when echizen said "nobody beats me in tennis" to sanada and started to use everybodies signature move on him. omg that feeling was what i lived for lolz

SilverBlue

SilverBlue

BloodyCrystal

*is kaidou fan* probably the billiard episode cos kaidou looked damn good there. He has the best clothing sense!!!

Signature

Ellene

Ellene

rockin' future 7

Where Kaidoh was at the wrong place at the wrong time, 3 times. I don't remember the episode number, but it was way back in the beginning... that episode gave me a good laugh ^__^

kyubinaruto

kyubinaruto

The tabibi gang member

My fav moments are all e chibis! So kawaii!!!!!!!! and all e crack epis. dun really enjoy e matches ^_^'

Quote by Ghaimy favourite moment was when echizen said "nobody beats me in tennis" to sanada and started to use everybodies signature move on him. omg that feeling was what i lived for lolz

thats my fav moment as well -^_____^- although the flashback fuji scenes w/ yuuta were soo cute too

Akutsu vs. Echizen, because Akutsu is the man.

S: Geez Denninger, why does your G period English class always watch movies?
D: We never watch movies!
S: Then why are the lights turned off?
D: Because everyone in that class is a crackhead!

Dragus

Dragus

DarkDragonKnight

I've never seen or heared of it before sorry i'm not a fan of tennis but i'll give it a look when i get time but it doesn't seem like it has a lot of action in it, u know blood and fighting i like fighting haha.

Signature
-DragonKnight of the Flame Kingdom-

Quote by Ghaimy favourite moment was when echizen said "nobody beats me in tennis" to sanada and started to use everybodies signature move on him. omg that feeling was what i lived for lolz

i also felt that was one of the best scenes, although it was a close run in between the match he had between kaidoh for the selection place, and the one where kaidoh first used his boomerang snake shot

ohmygoshainuyasha

ohmygoshainuyasha

Don't make me think.

Hahaha my fav moment was when the girl directed the tennis player to the wrong place at the very beginning. That's probably because I've only read the first chapter!

Quote by LizWill like it says in the title what is your fav moment is prince of
tennis? i love when we first meet Echizen and i also love the
introduction of the regulars and of course i loved to see them in there
first tournament. I liked the fuji and Eiji introductions as will i
love these three guys they were so cool there are so many moments.

So many favourite moments. >.< I practically love every each part of the story as it rolls along. I love how Fuji sometimes switiches his face expression during the matches.

"A great calligrapher doesn't need to choose his pens..." - Fuji Syusuke [Prince of Tennis]

Quote by ElleneWhere Kaidoh was at the wrong place at the wrong time, 3 times. I don't
remember the episode number, but it was way back in the beginning...
that episode gave me a good laugh ^__^

I remember that one. He tried to beat up the purse snatcher in the end or something. That was funny. :)

*spoilers WARNING*
Another one I liked was when Ann takes Momoshiro and Echizen on a 'date' to the street courts, and it supposedly goes downhill from there.

I have a lot of favourite moments, as well as episodes, but my current favourite moments are the Tezuka-Atobe match, Fuji when he starts playing seriously in his match against Kirihara and when Inui throws away his data when playing against his former doubles partner

Probably when Inui tells Kaidoh "Its a Date" lol :D

what anime is that?

Nkabee

Nkabee

hi there xD

i liked the part when Tezuka returns to Japan to the training camp and the 1st years were sooo happy he came back, i swear, i wanted to cry too, i was waiting for that moment for the longest while. XD TEzuka ruless!!!!!! :nya:

Signature

I really liked the Teni Puri episodes, but in the actual story I liked the special Inui Juice moments. There are some other parts that I really really liked but i just can't recall them now.

Rosegirl18

Rosegirl18

^O^~ Rosegirl18 ~^O^

I loved ep 175, because that's the episode that was the most canon for Fuji and Tezuka. It's the first ever yaoi pairing that I got obsessed with. TezuFuji gave me a new perspective in life~~~ thank you Konomi-sensei!

SPOILER!
But my most favorite moment was when Ryoma came back from America to beat Tezuka. I loved both characters so much, but I realized that for every game Tezuka played, I was so worried that he would lose, so he is my favorite character (I couldn't even bring myself to watch his match with Atobe because it would pain me so much!). All throughout the match, I knew Ryoma needed to win, but in my heart I kept hoping that Tezuka would still be undefeated. Sigh. It almost made me cry, that sentimental ending.

I love the moment when Ryoma said " Mada mada dane " in English ----->" You still have lots more to work on "

I have so many favorite "tennis moments" that I can't possible choose one. If I have to pick one moment out of all them, I'd have to say when Oishi and Eiji give each other high fives. It's just so... "Aww!".. worthy.

My favorite character is Kaidoh, so it's no surprise that I snorted with laughter when we "met" his family. He, his brother, his dad; they are all so very *related* and his mother stands there thinking how perfect her family is. Hmm.

Tsuru

Tsuru

PoT sick FAN!!!

OMG completely agree, that moment was amazing. Absolutely thrilling moment. I loved Ryoma's glance there. GREAT MOMENT.

Other of my favorite moments *massive SPOILERS ahead TRULY, you've been warned*

:) When Ryoma offers Ponta to Sakuno in "Ryoma's Holiday" episode *SICK RyoSaku fan here ^_^*

:D When Ryoma is watching Sakuno practice against the wall, she misses hitting the Ryoma's face ball and then Ryoma asks if he can keep it... because it makes him nostalgic. Oh geez that was so cute of him *I LOVE YOU RYOMA*

:D When Sakuno arrives late at the airport when Ryoma's heading to USA for the US Upen, and everyone starts whistling at them. *Blushing Sakuno is the best*

---- OH YES I'M A RYO SAKU FAN -----------

:D And the last I can recall now *remembers... cries* That last episode, the last Ryoma Vs. Tezuka match. When Ryoma starts thanking everyone and showing them all their special moves. Ryoma's tears are priceless. I trully love that moment, and Inoue's comment about that moment "not suppossed to be put in paper* Lovely ending!

Nya.. now, I'm waiting to see the next two episodes of the OVA, some more fave moments can come from it

C-ya minna *sorry for the long post, I just got excited*

farhana

farhana

::Ciel::

I like all the moment in episode 64 especially when Kawamura-senpai said "OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG". I can't stop laughing watching this episode.

When the team watched the sunrise.!

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 37 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.