Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is your favorite prince of tennis moment? - Minitokyo

What is your favorite prince of tennis moment?

Tagged under Prince of Tennis

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 37 total items

omgsh there are sooooo many. haha

umm the one with the bike & thief incident. kaidoh was hilarious in that. Oh speaking of kaidoh, i love the moments that show his soft side. Like when he plays with Karupin! ^_^

i also agree with the sunrise moment! =] oh & i love how they get people to disguise as another team member when they're late in registering haha.

um the one where the lil kids got ryoma & kaidoh mixed up! haha that was a good one. oh & the ones with the momo-ann-ryoma date haha.

uzumakinoai

UzumakiNoAi Nya

i lov all all moments of p.o.t. ^^ PURITEN LOV!
m.i.a. ^^

First... when Tezuka and Fuji walked under the umbrella together when rainy days... so sweet >"<
Second... when Tezuka used his Tezuka Zone... that's weird.
Third... when all the Seigaku regulars finished and win their match. Oh...no, before they start their match actually... and Tezuka will quote; "Yudan Sezu ni Ikou!".

quills

quills

sleepy dreamer

Echizen Ryoma... i love him ^^~
His arrogance, cool attitude, bad character, aloofness, 'evil' moments, confidence, and his passion towards tennis.
To me, he's a true prince :) Isn't prince suppose to act superior sometimes ;)
Of course, to be honest his good look is one the main reason why i like him the most as well~ but i don't want to sound shallow so i didn't mention it in the beginning *heheh*

merged: 10-11-2006 ~ 12:56pm
Oh~ i thought this was 'your favourite character''~!
Well, my favourite moment is the moments when Ryoma turned all gold. The was a brillinat match :O

(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

My favourite moment would have to be one of the chibi episodes. Either when Ryoma bursts out of the Ponta can and goes WAH WAH WAH who r u? That was so funny.. in my opinion. Or when tezuka does TEZUKA ZONE and gets hit with the flower pot and creates a bump. Me and my firends laughed so long about that XD

Ah! I have a good one! It's between episode 142 and 143. (Forgive me if this is very vague) Well, it was the episode where Eiji and Oishi where playing doubles AGAINST each other. They called a change court and Eiji went to get a drink from his cup, at first nothing came out of the cup, but when he shook it a few times water poured out onto his face! It was so cute and funny! I love Eiji, he's adorable.

I like the crackpot!moments, since there are so many of them. It makes the cheesy-DBZ-esque moments worth it.

HoezSnapz232

HoezSnapz232

Bojanglin Boo

omg! my favorite moment has to be one of the chibi episodes
when they're all in a western setting and Ryoma & Tezuka are dueling (with guns) but then we see Tezuka use his Tezuka Zone against Echizen (Matrix Style too!) only to find out that Tezuka isn't armed! (they were looking for some dual pistoled gunman)

it's episode 115! watch it!

i love all fuji syusuke scene!fuji saikou!

ronvic101

Nobody Is Perfect

my fave. moves are snake shot & twist serve

Image is in violation of the Guidelines for uploading signatures

My favorite is Echizen Ryoma,I think is funny his cocky attitude towards the oponents and his stuborness is cute,and his quite loyal and protective to his friends and can stimulate his partners to continue play until the end.my 2nd favorite is Fuji,especially when he is serious,man,he looks like a hitokiri,I love it,and his very considerate to the people he likes and his partners.

i like all the moment's in prince of tennis.... especially when Syusuke Fuji vs. akya kirihara, and wen fuji said to kirihara '' HINDI GINAGAMIT BILANG INSTROMENTO ANG TENNIS RACKET PARA MANAKIT NG IBANG TAO..... also my favorite part is the last episode of prince of tennis.... i carried because that is my favorite animae forever....

merged: 06-10-2008 ~ 06:19am
i like RYOMA ECHIZEN,KUNIMITSU TEZUKA,SYUSUKE FUJI,EIJI KIKUMARU & MOMOSHIROH TAKESHI....Because they know how to solve there problems when the match is beggin.... and i like there team work in doubles and there fighting spirit....

merged: 06-10-2008 ~ 06:27am
i like EIJI KIKUMARU because we have disame attitude from the beginning.... i like him because he always smile to the other team mates even he has a mistake but he know it.. so he always say ''SORRY KUNG NAGALET AKO, SORRY KUNG SINISISI KITA, SORRY KUNG UMINIT KAGAD ANG ULO KO.... kya naman sya ang gs2 ko dahil mrunng xa mag sorry s ibng tao...

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

No need to bump this. If you want to talk about this then make a new thread.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 37 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.