Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 where do u think a black hole leads? - Minitokyo

where do u think a black hole leads?

page 1 of 1 20 total items

just a thought that came to my mind the other day...where does a black hole lead?? people say that once you enter, it's only empty space and nothingness....but who knows it leads to another dimension or universe?^^' anyways wat do u think?

For What It's Worth......

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

um...

it doesn't lead you anywhere

if you get really close to one, you just get enlongated and then changed into fragments and your fragments join the mass of the black hole (which is really a star, not a hole)

It 's not a vacuum cleaner... ^_^' It's a star... I learnt that in physics

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

hellbomb

KaBoom!

black holes are not really holes. they use to be stars, but they have collected so much mass that the gravity has become very strong. as it collects more mass the gravity becomes stronger. eventually the gavity will become so strong that it will be able to pull in light waves, causing the appearence of a very large dark sphere.

sorry if i killed your food for thought.

....(_)_TNT_)----#
..(_)(_)_TNT_)----#
(_)(_)(_)_TNT_)----#
"somebody set up us the bomb"

Eagle

Eagle

Full time sadomasochist

What type of "black hole" he he he (naughty)

Anyway, Black holes actually do lead to other points in the galaxy. the only proglem is that you get stretched into oblivion first :)

I sometimes wonder whats in the Bermuda Triangle. But I guess its a waste of time to wonder when there will be no sufficient answers.

Eagle

Eagle

Full time sadomasochist

true...

hellbomb

KaBoom!

i hate to kill your food for thought again but the Bermuda Triangle can also be explained. i dont remmember it too well because i saw a documentary on it a long time ago. it has something to do with gasses being released at the bottom of the ocean that can sink ships and planes passing by... as for why, thats the part i forgot. :sweat:

....(_)_TNT_)----#
..(_)(_)_TNT_)----#
(_)(_)(_)_TNT_)----#

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

http://cosmology.berkeley.edu/Education/BHfaq.html

It's called 'Black' hole because it's absolutely black, that means even light is not able to escape the massive amount of gravity inside it..

each planet have a gravity center. If the planet dies, or if it ran out of fuel, each of its elements will be pulled into its own gravitational center... thus creating a blackhole
a massive sized star which dies can make occurence of a massive black hole, which we know of now...
Many different constellations have different amounts and sizes of black holes..
this is what makes space travels risky... (no Star Trek ppl! XD )

blackhole has an outer boundary, which is called 'event horizon'. The spherical surface is the maximum range of the gravity effect of the hole. Things that go pass through that line, will see everything as normal, but when they tried to go back out, they are becoming even closer to the centrum of the gravity (it's because of the inverse condition occuring as a product of relativity distortion)
Once inside, you can see the condition outside, but you cannot see what is inside, no matter how close you are to the center.
Once near the centrum, all mass of your body will be torn apart and start to revolve with the 'tidal wave' of the internal gravitation

To escape a black hole, one must travel at the speed of light, but since light is the fastest property in the universe, that makes nothing can escape the black hole.

For HQ anime pieces of art
visit : [FRAGMENTS] - www.crash.inweb.dk

TW12T3D

TW12T3D

Anxiously Waiting . . .

i think it makes every thing that is sucked insid it implode!!!

Sunira

Sunira

www.sunira.net

narnia!

Bach

nightmare life

Quote by TW12T3Di think it makes every thing that is sucked insid it implode!!!

it don't implode. it gets shoot out eather from the same hole or the a diffrent one.

Quote by EagleWhat type of "black hole" he he he (naughty)
Anyway, Black holes actually do lead to other points in the galaxy. the only proglem is that you get stretched into oblivion first :)

a black hole does lead somewhere. every stare has a nother stare in the exact same popsistion in a diffrent dimensionn you son't streach or inplode in side of a black hole you are beign split between two dimensons and ther natrule way is two slowe so with out a artificil way to get through by usinbg the black hole to fraction the space between the dimensions
and some people think that a black hole can become a white hole good for you your smarter than most humans. the fact is that when multiple black holes of a certain graivtainol statur come together they will implode on them selves.( to get this to happen every stare and every peice of mattter in the dimension has to come to the same point in the univers and enter in to a single great black hole) and if you didn't know that a black hole that implodes on its selve it will explode and this is what sicentist call a BIG BANG this is where all things from the old come together in the ne. and when this happens you better hope that you went to a nother dimension where it has already happend of hasen't yet happend or you will fill every atom in your body rip from you and then every atom in the unives pounding agains you and then there is notheing.

But till that happens unless you have a warp genorator or a mult-diminsional transportation devise don't go near the event harison of a black hole

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

To the death of whatever goes in there... it might lead to another galaxy, because there's plenty out there, but you won't be alive to see it regardless.

To those questioning about the Bermuda Triangle.. Discovery Channel aired a special about a team of researchers did a serious of tests to figure out what caused ships and airplanes to mysteriously disappear. In the triangle, deep undersea at the bottom, methane is known to come out of the earth's crust. This makes the water incredibly less dense, so any boat traveling on this part of the ocean during a "storm" of methane would sink immediately. If the methane gets into the atmosphere, as little as .01% can cause a plane to go down. It's been tried and proven true. This doesn't explain all of the disappearances, but it covers a lot of them.

I think its just some kind of unstable place where some kind of law of science is voided and life/matter dosn't survive/stay the same.

Theres a lot of theoryies going around but of course no one knows for sure. its all pretty interesting though

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

We'll never know where a black hole leads, if they lead anywhere at all. Anything that enters them gets ripped apart on a molecular and atomic level. Even light. Hence the term "black" hole. Once you get within the event horizon you can't get out, and you get stretched out and then ripped apart. If they lead anywhere at all, we'll never know. It certainly is interesting though. ;)

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

lapuk

lapuk

spidey is gay

if it does lead to somewhere, and we are lucky enough to get sucked by it and live, it'll probably lead us to a place where we'll all gonna hate coz there ain't no MT on it..

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

nowhere at all. Like a job at Jack in the Box.

I am invincible!

hellbomb

KaBoom!

now im hungry... im gonna get some food now^.^

....(_)_TNT_)----#
..(_)(_)_TNT_)----#
(_)(_)(_)_TNT_)----#

Roku

New Hope

For me I think it lead to an alternate world where anime and reality flip every thing would be based on will power and it would seem just like an anime reality but the thought of actually checking kinda scares me so I will never know

sadotsu

sadotsu

Neko-sama

Yeah well... she's asking what you think, not what everybody says.
I think... once you get pulled in, you simply don't exist. Like "existence" itself would not exist.

Brownie the Cat

Roku

New Hope

oh I think you just disapear into a vacum of nothingness where neither time or space moves I don't know if death would define it but I would guess the pressure of the black hole could kill you well it is still scary

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.