Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What to do as a Birthday Party? - Minitokyo

What to do as a Birthday Party?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

Liz

Liz

I'm as cold as it gets

Hey i was woundering my Birthday is coming up and i want to do something with my friends but am not sure what to do, i wanted to know what would you guys do for a birthday party? where would you go or what would you like to do?
*Sorry is this is a stupid question*

Signature Image

"He who smiles the most carries greater the silent rage within." - Unknown

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

well you could go to a park at night and dance lol... just joking

my birthday's coming up too... mayber karaoke? everyone can be in the same room... it'd be so fun ^_^ A pool party is another option... or at the beack depending on which hemisphere you live in atm lol... ^_^V

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

destineez

destineez

In A Daze

go 2 the theme park 2gether :)

WearyWanderer

WearyWanderer

~Title eh?~ *evil*

You can always play around with them at home and have a birthday cake then everyone eat up >.< Nah but that's kinda boring x_x

You can go somewhere fun...maybe the beach, amusement park, internet cafe, the movies.....something that interests you.....play around there for a wihle and have fun and then treat them to lunch or something.

a slumber party! u could haf pillow fights, eat all those sinful food such as chocs n cookies.. basically haf a girls' night out! :)

Ghai

Ghai

Xullreyvias

go out and have a all you can eat buffet dinner lolz. then chat till the place closes haha

Drak

Drak

Dragon Child

On my neighbourhood there's a tradition, that when someone has a birhtday, everyone else just go to visit him/her then and have a small party.
Then, the next weekned, there's a big party with music fodd and other , typical party stuff.
P.S. When's your birthday?
I'll be sure to drop by to wish you all the best.

'This is the story about dragons, magic and people dreams' - Dragonblood.
Current chapter: 12

Dunno what to tell you. My b-day is a 'gloomy' day for me, somehow. I'm always depressed when it comes.

Yumi-Chan

Yumi-Chan

chibi~ <3

I'd usually go out to the mall with a bunch of friends and hang out.. we rarely do this stuff here so yea, as a birthday i love hanging with my friends.. and sometimes they'll treat me XD hahaha.. how nice~

Signature
x.x;; + + +[url="www.digikb.net"]Digikb[/url] + + +
:nya: i <33 mochii-chann ^_^

Jackyl

Jackyl

Lord of Destruction

Quote by DrakOn my neighbourhood there's a tradition, that when someone has a
birhtday, everyone else just go to visit him/her then and have a small
party.
Then, the next weekned, there's a big party with music fodd and other ,
typical party stuff.
P.S. When's your birthday?
I'll be sure to drop by to wish you all the best.

Same situation as Drak (practically we're neighbours, so...).

No idea yet :D

ramchong

ramchong

Dirty Old Ninja Master

1. Ask yourselve first... as a birthday wishes ~~ Where you want to hav your party or celebration?

2. Ask your friend ~~ where they prefer to go?

3. Else treat your friend a dinner, nex go for Karaoke or disco section, then have supper, finally ask a few best buddy chat at your house until dawn!!!!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Samika

Samika

Homonculous

Last b-dae party I went to was a barbeque/picnic. :3 Was quite fun.
Things like kaeroke and or mall aren't as good if you want to invite heaps of people, but is very fun with just close friends, etc. ^^ Hope you have lots of fun whatever you do.

"If I'm as pure and straight as you say... It's because you're at the end of my path." ~ Parfait Tic
"The hardest thing to endure, is to live in a world without out you in it." ~ Autumn in My Heart
"In my heart, there is an equation... 'Someone my friend likes=Some one that has nothing to do with me.' Thats why."- By the Lotus Leaves

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

haha~
birthyday ehh.. I dun remember when was the last time I celebrated with my frens >_<

anyway. a party or sumthing would be sweet. or just go out with your frens and have heck tons of fun. ^_^

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

Liz, as long as we're with you, it doesn't matter what we do! (haha, that rhymes!) But seriously, OMG! You know what we should do!? Have like and "all-anime-Birthday" and watch Deepy and Annie squirm!! Hahaha! Just joking! :D

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

chichiri1907

chichiri1907

Sweet Dreams

for me i invite 5 of my closest friends to shop in the mall till our money drops and then we go and see a movie^^
-chichiri1907

Signature Image
Suuki <3 made the amazing avatar/sig. set

ainadu

ainadu

Child of Light

I'd just invite some friends over to play video games and eat pie! ^_^ Then you could go to the mall, sing and dance simultaneously, and get kicked out for disturbing the peace!

Not that I've ever done something like that...heheh. ^.^;;

Rizov

Rizov

Just wasting time...

Birthday parties eh? I just remember gathering in one place with all the friends, the loud music, the junk food and the enormous quantities of beer, vodka, whiskey, sake and so on and then... Well that about everything I remember.

Signature

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

skinny dipping

I am invincible!

kirchu

kirchu

Ryo

I went karaoking and bowling on my birthday last year. :) Bowling in the afternoon, karaoke at night. I like it the other way around though, since we can play more games than just sing. XD

Ceridwen

nyang nyang

I like having a good meal with my friends but I dislike party where everybody is drunk. So a good meal in restaurant is good ^^

Member of :
#JapaneseLover# | #French-Tribu#
Signature
my own anime goodies >> there <<

Cadi

Cadi

True

You could rent a dance club for the night and invite all the kids from your schoolXD...jk umm you can just have a pool party for your closest friends. or you can invite your friends over and just hangout...

Signature Image
awsome sig made by kuai^^

Well you could ... go out with friends and have dinner!

"Life is not about the number of breaths you take in a moment, rather the number of moments that take your breath away."

Dragus

Dragus

DarkDragonKnight

Enjoy a bday bash with your friends and then probably hangout downtown and go where u know your friends and u can enjoy yourselves.

Signature
-DragonKnight of the Flame Kingdom-

Jyu-Jyu

Jyu-Jyu

*blush*

theme park -- just a house party and hang out -- a day out at the park -- sleep over -- star gazing -- u can do lotsa stuff!!

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.