Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Artbooks - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Feba

Feba

One wing angel

Artbooks..What artbooks are the most beautiful??And what kind of artbookks you like the best???
It's simple questions but i would very glad if you guys answer^^
In mu opinion such artbooks are: Furuba,Escaflovne-Memoty of Gaya- and now i find such books as Bleach Guide book(Is this book artbook or not??)Here there ISBN: 4884694031

WearyWanderer

WearyWanderer

~Title eh?~ *evil*

Hmmm...artbooks. The artbook I like best would be my brother's artbook ^_^' There are lots of great drawings in there of anime and other stuff by himself. I'm not a good artist or drawer so I like looking through his drawings because they are great. That can be counted regarding your question right?

Duuz

Duuz

Master of Disaster

That's a hard question. I like my Gundam artboooks, but beautiful isn't a word I would use to describe them. I have so many from Tenchi, Love Hina, and Sister Princess, but the one that I would say is the beautifulest of mine was also the hardest one for me to find.

Lunar I & II The Silver Star Story & Eternal Blue. Haveing pictures of both games in one book and production sketches. This book was a rare find as I had it ordered from Japan from a Japanese book store out of New York city. I don't live anywhere NYC.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.

the only artbook i have is magic knight rayearth its very pretty but ive seen clamp north side and south side and those have pretty artwork

TaMa

TaMa

Save a tree, burn a book!

I have the Chocola 2002 and Pita Ten artbook, both by koge-donbo, and both are beautiful =P

ultima100

ultima100

Holy Angel Ultima

I got them through bittorrent every times I saw their trackers (sometime I had no idea that I already have it -"-), then I have tons of artbook. Most of them I thought they're beautiful came from romantic comedy anime such as Comic Party, Sister Princess (and they're more beautiful if they nearly be H, not completly be H).

slsfavanime

slsfavanime

Akitsuki_sama no kotoba

I luv artbooks. But so far i only own Ayashi no Ceres n CCS. I wanted to buy Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne and Soryuden (which is hard to find). I also looking for Vampire Miyu artbook

asagoro

hokori o motsu

i have the ranma 1/2 artbook and the inu yasha artbook, which are ok, but they are poorly made, and keep falling apart. i have heard that the peacemaker artbook is good(i think it's called black moth or something), i've seen some pictures from it, and they're nice. XD

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.