Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 PDA...is it ok? - Minitokyo

PDA...is it ok?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 38 total items

Public Display of Affection is what PDA stand for...hmmmm...if you didnt get that one....hmm...nevermind!

i hate people who do this because their so immature...that's my opinion...how you guys?

some mistakes sorry!

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

lol... I fully know what you mean!

I hate it when ppl whine and stuff just to get attention... >.<

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

I thought you were talking about the pocket computer type >_> . If you mean people doing stupid things to gain attention in public, then I don't find it particularly interesting and do the best thing which is ignore them.

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

Public Display of Attention? O_o

I hadn't heard of that. I thought of Public Display of Affection, as in people kissing and frauting in public. Which I am guilty of and think it's fine, to reasonable degrees! ~_^

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

I thought you were referring to the gadget....

PDA = Public Display of AFFECTION

Well it's okay to an extent.... but when it comes to smooching in public, that's not right.

Asan kayo? Nasa Luneta?

Signature

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

Hm, heard the one about affection before, not the attention... I dont quite get what you mean by the 'attention' one....
If it's display of affection, actually I dont like it when people are displaying it... it's too much, and I sometimes even think that they have no shame to be doing that in public >.< well, that's just me...

Signature

Quote by jakulito
Asan kayo? Nasa Luneta?

Hahahahahah!!!!

I absolutely abhor PDA. I hate seeing it and I'd bang my head against a wall before I do it. Even cuddling in public is icky. Do it in private, it's something that should only be between the two of you!!!

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

I'm not sure if you mean Affection by the A or Attention:

For Affection:

I'm fine with small things like holding hands. But making out and everything that follows really should be done in private.

For Attention:

If someone is so desperate that he/she needs to make a fool of him/herself just to get noticed, then he/she needs help in the social relationships department. Really. Don't make yourself look stupid just so someone will look at you. Have some self-respect. :)

Edit:

Oh and for the blackberries if that's what you mean by PDA:
Put the thing away before you get mugged. XP

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

I don't usually mind hugging and kissing and stuff, but it pisses me off when two people are eating each other's faces on top of my locker. -_-

breadcrust

breadcrust

glowing city lights

Yeah, I dont really like it much either, its a sign of immaturity and too much self-confidence (which can good, but some people use too much in the wrong way)

Rella

Rella

Tsukihime

Yeah sometimes they bug me, I don't mind when I'm bored though. ^^;;

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Anyone and Anything XD

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

it all depends on whether it is being done because it is public or just because they don't care who knows they are affectionate towards someone.

I am invincible!

Terra-chan

Terra-chan

Crazy Lazy Workaholic

Quote by BorisGrishenkoit all depends on whether it is being done because it is public or just
because they don't care who knows they are affectionate towards someone.

Not really true, you can't KNOW their reasons for doing what they do, can you?

Anyways, I think making out in public is questionable... It really depends on HOW public it is I guess. If it's out where everyone can see, then no, but if it's in "public" but maybe out off the path in a park with lots of trees, or around the corner of a building or in an extremely busy area of town where people tend not to stop and notice that much anyway, I can't see anything against it.

But holding hands, hugging, hanging off another's arm, I think they're all perfectly all right. I'd really love to be able to do these things when I have my own boyfriend.

Signature
~ Deviant Artist ~ Comic Spriter ~ | ~ Are you UNDERAPPRECIATED
~ Come see the wonders of the Host Club ~

Sunira

Sunira

www.sunira.net

I dont have a problem with a quick peck, or even holding hands. I think its cute to see old people at the mall still holding hands and being just a tad gushy.

I do however hate people almost completely making out in public. I mean, jeebs , go get a room!

dragonsnake26

Dragon

PDA as in Affection I'd reply to, but Attention O_o *never heard of it*

PDA I'm use to... A couple in our band class would make out everyday in the band locker, lunch line, and during lunch (when I see them) I think PDA is ok if it's holding hands, hugging and a kiss. Not making out and making noises >_>

[Insert Sig Here >_<]

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

Quote by Terra-chan

Quote by BorisGrishenkoit all depends on whether it is being done because it is public or just
because they don't care who knows they are affectionate towards someone.

Not really true, you can't KNOW their reasons for doing what they do, can you?
Anyways, I think making out in public is questionable... It really depends on HOW public it is I guess.

I agree and disagree. the issue is how much they are doing, not how many people are around.

I am invincible!

oh yea i know what u mean
i dont hate them i just dont like them cuz they act so childles

DevilJo

DevilJo

Death Angel

I never like people who tries to get attention. I mostly just pretend they are invisible.

"True Power lies within the blood of your
peoples revenge. . . The devils fruit can lead me there. . . ."

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

It depends. Hand holding, moderate cuddling (like an arm around shoulders) and small kisses, like pecks on the cheek or something, I can handle. But grabbing all over each other and making out should be kept private. I don't need to see that. >.<

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

RainHybrid

RainHybrid

..::- 1082 -::..

Quote by Shkira Public Display of Attention? O_o
I hadn't heard of that. I thought of Public Display of Affection, as in people kissing and frauting in public. Which I am guilty of and think it's fine, to reasonable degrees! ~_^

thats waht i thought too........
but in your mening you are right.
evn though im sort of one of those people...............i dont do it for attention.(couldnt care less)

i just do stuoid thing cuz it fun.............im just wierd that way...............................

Remember
Revolution

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Hmm. it's ok as long as you don't do it too much.

Quote by jakulitoAsan kayo? Nasa Luneta?

Ayan ka na naman Jak, pero ang alam ko nasa Baywalk sila.

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

I have a bunch of people like that in my school. They are actually kinda sad and creepy. They act like they are the king of the world, and people should all listen to them.

Signature

LucyXlostangelwings

LucyXlostangelwings

Tomorrow's Way~

PDA......haha PDA is banned in my school!! ^_^' Still, you see couples all the time..... I guess, it makes me feel kinda uncomfortable to be around them...in my head I'll be going "urg! go get a room!" XP

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Kuzain

eeto...uumo...

If it's just something like hugging, holding each other close, or a kiss or two I think it's okay. If they're groping each other or sword fighting with their tongues, it's a little gross.

~*Signature
	Image*~
Osaka-san!

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 38 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.