Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 PDA...is it ok? - Minitokyo

PDA...is it ok?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 38 total items

LastDinosaur

LastDinosaur

Imperfect

Many factors... How much noise they're making, how long, how often, if they're straight out in front of u... or whatever. Its their natural right, so cant stop them. Once i have a girlfreind ill probably be doing it too.. just hope others will just ignore it, like i do to them.

Signature Image
My Featured Wallpaper: Bleach - Renji
Feel free to browse my Gallery, comments appreichated.

ozma255

ozma255

Vectorman!

Public display of attention, well I ignore people who like to get attention just for nothing and act stupid. :)

Signature

Jyu-Jyu

Jyu-Jyu

*blush*

i'm okay with small pecks [not often] and holding hands/hugs -- the other stuff needs to stay in ur home lol [french kisses, etc etc] hahahah ^_^

EDIT: as far as public display of attention -- jyu jyu snickers and moves on to better scenery! ^_^

Chizuku

Chizuku

"simply me..."

waa~ well i agree athena-chan.... i remember the time when one of my bestfriends had a boyfriend... and we often caught them in a PDA situation.. OX We always advice her not to do it anymore, she'll say "ok..." but then after a few days... there they are again.. :sweat: waa~~~ that's why our teachers would call us ("all highschools") and remind us that "pda" is not allowed in our school... Gosh! almost half of the highschool population are the only ones who gets into a "pda" situation.... However, those who havent been in that situation must listen also... and its like a 30-minute lecture!! :sweat: -_- :hmpf: XO Well, holding hands are o.k. but kissing? well i dunno... ^_^' i havent got any boyfriends.. :) (and im happy) that's all.. ^^ jaa-ne~! bye-bye~! XP :pacman: ;)

Holt

Holt

pffft

Yeah I'm guessing you mean affection. Well I think it's ok to an extent but not when two people look like they're trying to eat each other >_>

Signature Image

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

i think that it really depends on how bad it is
if it's i really small thing it wouldn't seem so bad...
...but if it's like whining or throwing a tantrum then that is a differetn story...

Gluttony

Gluttony

To eat, or not to eat...

I don't really care about PDA, it's just showing affection publically (duh hahah.). But for some reason, others are repulsed by it..

casius

casius

-=:Walker of Legend:=-

No, PDA is not O.K! It's like showing to others that you are that kind of flirt and after sometime, if they saw you or meet you, he/she will remember your face and say "oh you're the one that I saw the other day with someone, flirting and too much display of affection." You can show your affection when you are alone or secluded in a private place.. what ya think ^_^

Signature

1mm0rt4l

Consummate Sniper

Well, I just ignore it, I personally do get annoyed by people who are so intent on being noticed

Signature

Well, last time I checked, PDA meant Public Display(s) of Affection but...

people are and always will be annoying. that's why you can do this thing called ignore. haha.

maverickmechanic

maverickmechanic

Absurd Insanity

yeah those people piss me off. its like they think they're the only ones in the world with someone special

Signature ImageThere was glitter everywhere! It looked like somebody stabbed a pixie.
Roadie of .::DarK LeaF::.

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

last I checked PDA meant Public Display of Affection.

Holding hands, hugging, a quick kiss here and there, I don't mind. I kind of do, because that's practically rubbing a relationship in someone's face, especially if they've been single for more than a year, like me. Though I say being alone by choice is better than being alone by force, being alone sucks, and I hate being reminded of it.

I do mind when people make out each time they see each other in the hallways between classes...I mean, c'mon, get a room...be it the restroom or an empty classroom or even their car. Keep it where people can't see it, please.

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

Quote by Shkira Public Display of Attention? O_o
I hadn't heard of that. I thought of Public Display of Affection, as in people kissing and frauting in public. Which I am guilty of and think it's fine, to reasonable degrees! ~_^

i show pda to all my friends and my spouse and there is nothing wrong with it . i love to show public displays of affection to them .

Signature

hahahaha 2 of my friends who are BF and GF do lots of PDA, nothing like slutty or attention getting, it extremely cute and i constant around them when their doing that say "awwww how cute i think im gonna barf" in a sweet voice and laugh tho it is kinda cute.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 38 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.