Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What should i do?? -something abt teen crushes- - Minitokyo

What should i do?? -something abt teen crushes-

page 1 of 1 18 total items

boei

**Dark Mood**

Yes. I've been hit.
I seem to be having feelings for this senior.. who is one year older that me, and she has graduated from my high school, now in a junior college(or college level in other countries, jus that we name it differently in our country)

Anyway, due to our after school activities she has been coming bac to the high school to visit the juniors. I have had the good fortune of living near her thus we go home together in those times she comes bac to visit.. In my opinion, she treats me as nothing more as a friend.. Even though we have gone out to lunch and such.. But that is not so in my case.

I have started to have feelings for her.. and a lot of times when i am free i end up thinking of her.. I dunno if this is a good thing or a bad thing, but i seriously feel that it is impossible for things to work out between us... and i dun realli wan it to continue.. However in the back of my head i wan to tell her my feelings and hope that some miracle will happen bn us..

What should i do, kind people of minitokyo??? I hope you will enlighten me..

Prelim ExamS!!!!!!!!

followed by finals!!!!!

This is CRAzY!

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

well what you do dude is you follow your heart and see if she'll go out with you.... who knows you two might really hit it off.... maybe she likes you too.

Signature Image

yeah, thats always possible. considering the fact, that people dun always like to show feelings

cardmage

cardmage

After you

I agree with Timothy. Its better to ask and fail and know that you've tried than to live in regret that you've never tried. (Speaking from experience, and I'm singaporean too.) Not that I'm cursing you and saying you'll fail... After all, you never know until you try. I'd say go for it brudda...

Life is tranquil, Death is peaceful...
Signature
Its the transition that is troublesome...

boei

**Dark Mood**

Quote by TimothytheDarkMagicianwell what you do dude is you follow your heart and see if she'll go out with you.... who knows you two might really hit it off.... maybe she likes you too.

That would b good.. but i doubt if its possible... thanks anyway.. i will reconsider...

Quote by cardmageI agree with Timothy. Its better to ask and fail and know that you've tried than to live in regret that you've never tried. (Speaking from experience, and I'm singaporean too.) Not that I'm cursing you and saying you'll fail... After all, you never know until you try. I'd say go for it brudda...

Good point... thanks card...

Quote by existeyeah, thats always possible. considering the fact, that people dun always like to show feelings

u all are really quite optimistic...

Prelim ExamS!!!!!!!!

followed by finals!!!!!

This is CRAzY!

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

well, i'm all for telling her how you feel. believe me, it's much better to let someone know that you like them, than to suffer in silence... i had a crush on this guy for 5 years... but then it fizzled... THEN i found out that he had had a crush on me too! if only we'd have told each other how we felt... so i'd tell her. whether she feels the same or not is another story. even if things don't work out, you've still got her as a friend. things may be awkward between the two of you for a bit, but i'm sure you'll pull through! good luck boei-san!

Signature Image

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

If you don't tell her, you might regret it later. The worst thing she can do is say no. Yes it will hurt but at least you will know how she feels. Who knows, maybe she likes you too. It never hurts to try. Good luck. :)

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

Rizy123

Rizy123

*AM active now, msg me baby ;)*

Well if it is jus a teen crush, confess and see what happens, she mite look at you in a new light or blast you..

either way it'll sort ya problems out m8!

Good luck!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

You're going to have to be the go-getter if you have feelings for the girl. Don't let opportunities pass you by because you might regret it in the future. You never know, something really good just might happen to you. The both of you know each other because you've been having lunch together on some days. Take it a step further and consider getting to know her even more.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

you have better chances than me.

there is this girl i so wanted to talk to since the start of college. i fail to get the courage to walk up and speak to her.

this isn't pain, it's loneliness.

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

i think you should open up to her and tell her how you feel. you may end up feeling regret and wondering "what if" if you don't act on your feelings. as painful as it is if she says "no," at least you'd know the answer to your question, and you can always still be with her as a friend. good luck with whatever you decide... :)

Don't worry about tomorrow, don't think about yesterday,
don't live in the future, just make it through today!

Signature Image

To put it simply, if you don't take a chance, you'll never know and you'll always be haunted with the idea, "Had I said something, could there have been a chance of a future between us?" Take it from someone who was in the same bloody situation. I found out later that the girl liked me but I had my chance and blew it... Don't do the same. You've already got some good luck with her already so why not ride the wave? Good luck ombre'!

I am the milkman. My milk is delicious.

Kuzain

eeto...uumo...

Are you sure you like her and not just what she has become in your mind? A lot of times we can get a crush on someone when you really don't know them that well and all the time you spend thinking about them just twists the person and your expectations of them up into a fantasy. Try to hang out with her outside of school functions and see what she says.

If she says no, she's not interested in you and there's nothing you can do. :(

If she says yes, get to know her better and if she is still as great as you think she is now. If you don't, problem solved. If you do, let her know how she feels. Better to be blown out of the water with a single torpedo than to sink slowly into the brine, you know?

~*Signature
	Image*~
Osaka-san!

sadotsu

sadotsu

Neko-sama

I think what Kuzain says makes sense, but I think you're probably mature enough to know what you really think, so I'd say go for it. Nothing to lose, right?

Brownie the Cat

aeiifreakazoid123

aeiifreakazoid123

Obey the 10-year-old teacher!

Hm, this is interesting, from a psychologist viewpoint of course. It seems as if you have feelings for someone and you want to tell them about it. Depending on you twos relationship the chances that she may or may not have feeling about you can vary. Confessing your feelings to someone can be a very risky choice (I've made this mistake once and I really regret it so you have to be really careful).
It would be most wise to only tell her if you two are really close friends. That may be the only good chance to tell her, but don't tell her in a way that you love her. Just tell her that you feel that you two have spend some really great times together and that you really enjoyed it. If she reponds by telling you that she felt that way when she was around you, go ahead and confess you're feelings. If not, then you might want to save it.
If you want to be safe than sorry, do the above but if you want to, go ahead and tell her your true feelings, it's teen love anyways. When you're a teen, it's good to experiment so go ahead and take the chances. But if you really want to be with her for a long time, that's a different story.
If you want to know more you can PM me. I'll be happy to advise you. :)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

we do have similar interests, but i'm crap at starting a conversation.

i even failed to get to know her friends.

angeloflove

angeloflove

This is my world...

huh? im only 12 and i already have this problem...:( can't help u, but i think these ppl r right though

thanks 2 may 4 the sign image!
Signature

DNangel-DarkWings

boei

**Dark Mood**

Whoa-hoa!
Cool im having so many replies...
Anw... from my close analysis of these replies... I realise that most of you made it quite certain that i shld say it... But now i dun even know if i have the chance to.. i dun really see her often, since now the activities have stopped due to exams.. and apart from that, for some reason she doesn't reply to me in msn. Ouch. Got this bad feeling she sorta found out..
Anw.. I think i wld tell her then.. when i have the guts and the chance.. but.. i dun realli want us two to feel awkward or anything because of this... but yea.. i think i'll still go for it... jus that.. quite impossible to do so right away...

Prelim ExamS!!!!!!!!

followed by finals!!!!!

This is CRAzY!

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.