Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 D.Gray-Man - Minitokyo

Tagged under D Gray-Man

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 50 total items

Renako

Renako

-bloody moon-

Anyone like this series? It's about Allen Walker and the exorcists of the world against the Millenium Count and his armies of Akuma, demons made of souls, despair, and machines. It's a good series running in Weekly Shonen Jump, and I like it a lot. ^^ Anybody else?

Signature
And the world when it is viewed by those who know, is far larger than just one world can hold!

nny

nny

tomodachi

yeah, i think taht's it's quite interesting, reminds me of fullmetal alchemist a lot [characters, settings], and somewhat of bleach [akuma = hollow ;p]. pretty nice art and interesting villains. art is nothing special, but plot is becoming more interesting with every chapter.

if you want to download it visit http://timcanpi.net or http://yanime.com [i personally prefer yanime scanlations - better scan quality and translation :) ]

rosa rubicundior, lilio candidior, omnibus formosior, semper in te glorior

yup, i do. :) just gotten into it recently! XD

well for me, Allen's face is much look alike with Shindou Hikaru from Hikago. His special arm and his first appearance cloak reminds me of Edward Elric from Hagaren. His special eye that noticing akuma in one look reminds me of Shinigami's eyes in Death Note.

Like it though Allen's cute and yet he looks cool in v.6 xDxD

it's one of my fave series, i just love the story and it's characters and this exorcist theme sound intresting. :D and i have ever before read series that are quite new.

Sadly Timcanpi.net and yanime.com no long have D.Gray-man downloads do to the fact that Viz has licensed it in the US. >.<
the first volume wont be release until May! damn i hate Viz!
why cant they hurry it up a little ya know?

yes, D. Gray Man is awesome.

Yep, I liek this series. Has a bit of goth to it for a nice effect, otherwise it's really like the FMA setting, just with more of a fantasical steampunk feel. Allen really does remind me of Ed Elric, too.

It really is awsome. The characters are really good, and the story in itself is not bad. I only hope that it will keep on going for a while. It would be quite bad if they would leave the best part out like in some animes.

Its worth watching.

OMG! I luv it! I have the first manga, plus I've seen the first episode on youtube. Allen is so awesome. As it was said before, he kind of reminds me of Ed from FMA. It's definatly a good series from what I can see.

schwindelmagier

schwindelmagier

Anna Vi Britannia+++

OMG OMG OMG
I LUV IT TILLL DEATH, it's my current fav series, manga as well as Anime. I love the manga, the srory is interesting, the characters are great and sexy (Tiki <3 <3 ) and it is simply awesome. And I agree with many other people, it has a little bit of FMA-touch, especially Allen and Ed. Allen is called "bean-sprout" and Ed a "poky person" ^_^. The way they react when you call them like that is very similar XD.

Signature Image
+s.m.i.l.e. - the illusion of humanity+

I really like it!
I've read all the chapters that I've found xD...the last I read was chapter 102...
I'm in love with Rabi (Ravi or Lavi xD)!
He's so cute!...trying to not have emotions...!
I like the anime also...^^

MadoshiKurefu

Retired Moderator, Scanner

MadoshiKurefu

DESTIEL

I've started to watch the anime with my brother a few days ago. And we both like it. It's a good anime. ^^

Roses are red / Dean’s blood too / On his knees begging / “Please, this isn’t you” (SUPERNATURAL)

i love d. gray man along with my sibs. i like the intro and the end theme songs xD.
i told myself that if allen does one more cool thing, he's officially in my cool list and the next thing you know is that in the next episode he does a cool thing and then BAM he's in my cool list, that fast...wow. i don't read the manga but i'm sure it's as great as the anime >____<. thank you so much creators! XD

I SOOOOO LOVE D.Gray-Man!
*calm down... calm down* I so love it! I just saw 75 episode... oh my God! I am really dying of happiness!
I so love everything about this anime! and Allen... OH MY GOD, ALLEN! Allen is soooo CUTE! I am really in lvoe with him... I'm melting when I see him...
every character in this anime are so great! and SEXY (especially Lavi and Tyki)...
oh, God, I'm really dying from my love to D.Gray-Man!

Episode 78 was good too. Kanda's fight :D

Imizzar

Imizzar~

Ooo! DGray-Man has to be one of my fav anime to date! :D i thought about reading the manga first but.....nah! I went straight into the anime! ^^

I love D-Gray Man so much! I read the manga first and am now watching the anime. Usually I don't like creepy gory stories. But after giving D-Gray Man a try I fell so deeply in love with the characters and their tragic story that this manga and anime is on my top favorites.

"A bird does not sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song"- chinese proverb

Wow! *thumbs UP!* b^@^d
I love how they create the sth with the history dat really lies beyond~hontou kanpeki no gattai da.
but a bit disapppointed when the mangaka owes stop halfway~ XD
Hoshino-san, get well ASAP~

奥村雪男 :
『今からで。。。僕はお父さんの代わりに弟​を保護します。』
『これは笑っするものではありません!』

DGM is my favorite manga! *A*

DGM is awesome! One of the best!

Totally agree with Cris25! :D Though I have to say that I personally think the manga is better then the anime ^^ so if you don't like the anime you should check out the manga before you give it up! :D

D gray is love))

AllBlacks

AllBlacks

Otaku

This is undoubtedly the best manga/ anime I have read/ watched to date... I tend to like shojo best but I was really amazed when I first saw the anime. Following that I rushed to watch all 103 episodes AND buy all available mangas.. I am actually reading all scanlations not yet in tankobon format and I couldn't be happier when Master Hoshino finally resumed the series... Anyone read chapter 185? the story is getting more and more interesting :)

Contrarily to most, I love both the manga and anime and I think that they complete each other with hardly any continuity error.. ^_^

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 50 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.