Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Irritation finding scans - Minitokyo

Irritation finding scans

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Teryon

Teryon

He who invents Ultratech

I know Im not the only one with this problem, but I just want to vent. Is it so damn unreasonable to put out good artwork with a series of EVERYTHING? Not just a few nifty-uber-popular things from it?

G Gundam and Gundam Wing are the cause of my current rant, with Nadesico, Transzor Z, Candidate for Goddess and Vandread adding their own flavor. I am a mech nut; I admit it, Im proud of it. If you dont like `em, fine. But Id just love to find more than 1 decent images of God Gundam, or Epyon, the Vandreads(hell, just the dreads and the vanguards), the Aestivalis suits, Tranzor Z`s big-ass mech, Candidate for Goddess`s mecha.

Really good quality ones ye can look at, or use for walls, or whatnot. Not aggrevatingly little images, or ones with big logos sprayed over them making `em useless.

Anyone else got a rant along this line? Join in! ;) And if by some miracle of nature you DO know where to find scans like these, please..TELL ME.

"Brute force is not my way. My technology can devise infinitely more
successful, subtle, and unpleasant methods..."
Signature

Teryon

Teryon

He who invents Ultratech

Been, there, posted what I wanted. And I didnt find threads like this, though perhaps I didnt search hard enough.

"Brute force is not my way. My technology can devise infinitely more
successful, subtle, and unpleasant methods..."
Signature

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

I always find scans hard to find... either I find something good I'm like "yay!!" and then I go through the wall section and find a wall done with it like, 3 days after the scan was submitted :( Dammit

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

ramchong

ramchong

Dirty Old Ninja Master

Quote by kuroimisaI always find scans hard to find... either I find something good I'm like &quot;yay!!&quot; and then I go through the wall section and find a wall done with it like, 3 days after the scan was submitted :( Dammit

I agreed... but i still use the scan and turn it to different taste or change the conditions. Recently i start using some full body scan mix with realistic bg... but make a overall amendment on bg then try my best knowledge to blend both as good as possible...

Then now i'm thinking full body scan can also cut into half body, rite?(if res good enough) if we can why not give it a try so that the scan may same with other but size and conditions totally different....???

and Teryon... have you try this link...???

http://www.gun-plus.com/gallery/index.php?id=pics_regen

:D :D :D

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.