why are the pics so small

page 1 of 1 7 total items

onimakura

onimakura

under new management

Cancel

why are all the pics so small? the newest pic on my fav page is so small, whenever i submit something it always has to be really big? i want to know why they are so small because i like big pictures and not small ones

under new management

• May 15, 2005
Cancel

Might these simply be thumbnails?

onimakura

onimakura

under new management

Cancel

nope the real pics are small http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/111757/

under new management

• May 15, 2005
Cancel

Well, as far as I know, doujinshi and original artwork don't need to conform to any particular minimum size, unlike scans. I could be wrong about that, though.

onimakura

onimakura

under new management

Cancel

so if i submitted a doujinshi it could be small? i c, well mine turn out big anyway

under new management

• May 16, 2005

sillymoogle

sillymoogle

Vectoring back to school

Cancel

Quote by onimakuranope the real pics are small {http://}gallery.minitokyo.net/view/111757/?favorite

I know this has nothing to do with the thread, but when submitting a link... remove the "?" and anything after that... It's forcing those of us who click on it to add said image as a favorite to our favorites listing. If the image is really good, we'll add it on our own.

(About the only thing that MT could do is change the command from GET --> POST but that adds some complications too.)

screenlooker

screenlooker

master chief's real face

Cancel

its all cg and they like to draw small

Godfrey of Ibelin: Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright that God may love thee. Speak the truth, always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong. That is your oath.

• May 16, 2005

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.