Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hey there everyone. - Minitokyo

Hey there everyone.

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Hey all, what's up? Kinda new here.. I browse people's submissions a lot, guess you could consider me an annoying lurker >_> I like almost each new entry that comes in, such great work appearing every time I visit MT, earlier today I was bored, just browsing the new entries so I decided I'd make a few comments on some pieces.
Hopefully it doesn't offend the people who's work I haven't commented on, I hope to meet some new people here, from outside observations, what I can see this is a very friendly community, I don't think I've encountered any negativity while viewing, all the criticism remains constructive so that's good that I don't have to see "omfg ur wr0k is t3h suxx0rz!!1one" but back to the point, I don't mean to offend anyone if I comment on one piece but not another, I just don't want to be considered a spammer so I'd like to try keep my comments meaningful.
I do admit that I am aiming for level 10, I have seen some nice scans that are out of my reach, but I'm trying to go about that in a polite manner, though I'm no artist myself so I have no submissions to make *sobs* it will probably take a long time merely making comments, but I don't know.. I've never really posted other than today so I have no idea on the pace.
Just a bit about me, I'm 18, currently living in England, not really much to tell, I have no social life, I'm a very boring person, I don't do much, just housework, job-hunting, wasting away behind my monitor.. ;_;
I'm not that big of an anime fan, not in the sense that I don't like it but my HD is only 20GB so I don't have much space to check out new animes, and if I do, I try to go for the 13-26 episode series, there are no anime stores where I live and my parents don't trust internet shopping so I can't even buy DVD's or anything. x_X Well, among my favorites would be Elfen Lied, Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan, Azumanga Daioh, Naruto (Neji > all), Tenjou Tenge (uber fanservice but I enjoyed it anyway), of course I've seen more than that but those are my favorites, I'm hoping to check out Rozen Maiden and Air soon, so if anyone has any small reviews that they'd like to offer, your opinions are welcome.
Well, so much for an introductory post, this is almost a story x_x eek, I guess I'll bring this to a close (if anyone even read this far XD) well, I hope to get to know plenty of people here, I'll be looking forward to hopefully being a part of the community, in closing, Tatsuya was the one who recommended I introduce myself so here it is. =p

headaches4ever

headaches4ever

ruled by her cat

this may sound a bit condesending coming from a 14 yr old who doenst have much of a social standing either but here goes... i know how you feel on not being able to submit stuff but if you do draw at all post it anyway... i really used to suck (and in some peoples opinions i still do) And honestly just by reading your lil' rant there i can personally say, i've met people who we can say are more boring... :hmpf: i'm pretty new here as well... people seem to be nice... I like azumanga too! It may make you feel better that I am at least 4 yrs younger than you and i am wasting away at a computer... at least you held off till eight teen...
if you were interested in my word barfing that just occured... click on my icon to find out more about me... or get a hold of me (headaches4ever) hahaha nice to meet you :)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

Wow Orangina.. a long intro.. keke.. XP *eyes dropping out* o_0
anyway.. welcum to mt.. enjoy and have a great time here oh.. :)

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

Thanks. :) And yeah.. I apologize for the epic story. XD

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

wow long introduction! :D well welcome to MT Orangina! i hope that you will enjoy your stay to the fullest! as for reviews of anime... i've only seen the first 4 episodes of Air... it was pretty good, but i must say it's got the cutest lil dog i've ever seen! i also really like the opening theme... if you're looking for a good series >26 episodes then i'd highly recommend Mai (My) HiME....

Signature Image

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Excellent introduction there, Orangina. . . it's great to have you! Love the username, too (Orangina is my favorite sparkling beverage) :D

In any case, hope you enjoy your stay!

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Yes, your introduction is quite long, but now I know a lot about you. I welcome you to Minitokyo, Orangina. Make lots of friends and have lots of fun! :)

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

WearyWanderer

WearyWanderer

~Title eh?~ *evil*

Yea lol, a long and nice intro :) Anyway, welcome to MT! It's nice to meet you :D Hope you have fun and enjoy your stay!

Thanks for the warm welcomes everyone! :) I thought my introduction would be flamed for being so long and then cast into the shadows. XD Also, thanks a lot for the recommendations firefly, I'll be sure to check that out.
That's a coincidence shinsengumi, nobody I encounter has ever even heard of it. XD
Thanks again for the greetings, looking forward to talking with you all. :)

Ghai

Ghai

Xullreyvias

opz a little late here but welcome to mt and enjoy your stay. i'm sure you'll hit lvl 10 soon. i also have no scans since i realli suc at drawing lolz! i know how you feel

SealedSorrow

SealedSorrow

Happiness

Hiyaz and welcome to MT! Hope you enjoy your stay and have alot of fun

Wont you let me see what Real Happiness Trully is...
Because if this is Happiness then I want more...
I know its selfish...
But have you ever felt so much Pain...
When will you understand that the why sun dont shine through my window...
And when will you understand that I am not really what I seem...
And When will you understand I been Wishing for you to be Happy Forever...

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

hi Orangina,
thanks for a great introduction...and don't worry, i didn't fall asleep half way through... XD
it looks like you're going to be a very active and helpful member to our community.. :)
enjoy your stay, and i hope you'll make many new friends... :D

Don't worry about tomorrow, don't think about yesterday,
don't live in the future, just make it through today!

Signature Image

KamikazeKoga

KamikazeKoga

??????????

Konnichi wa Orangina! Long and interesting introduction. Hope you have a great time here in MT! Sayounara!

Thanks a lot guys and girls. :)

Hello? Anyone there?

Yeah, what's up?

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.