Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Favorite Naruto Villain? - Minitokyo

Favorite Naruto Villain?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 43 total items

asta

asta

I'll wait Forever...

Who's your Favorite Naruto villain?

mine Is Haku!(I could never forget Haku-kun! Why did he have to die! T.T) 2nd is Itachi! ^_^ They're so cool! I'm not sure if Haku really is a villain... He even has a heart as pure as snow ^_^ I also like the other villains like Orochimaru, Zabusa and etc... But these two are my Faves!

Hey... Is Sasuke considered a villain? If he is he's my first ^_^ 2nd is Haku third is Itachi no I think it's triple tie....

So who's yours? ^_^

I search minitokyo using the search engine and I found none, just incase someone already has this thread I'm really sorry...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

hongrboi

hongrboi

getting pwned by school

I like Itach too^^ Hes cool with the mengakoyo(or however you spell it). He reminds me of Sesshoumaru in Inuyasha!

"Once two star have collided and return to their orbit, the chance of colliding again is infinity small, for there are many other possible collisions."
Signature Image
Latest wall ::A Void in my Heart::

Liz

Liz

I'm as cold as it gets

I love itachi as a villian his really cool love the attitude and everything so clam and composed in all situations :)

Signature Image

"He who smiles the most carries greater the silent rage within." - Unknown

Meteorain

Meteorain

Celestial Judgement

Omg like the Shukaku, that thing is too funny with its high pitched laughs and bouncing and wanting to play >_<.
Itachi's cool too though.
I don't know if Temari counts though, but I like her aswell, hawt is good >_<

Hmm, the dude who...

*120s SPOILER*

Fought Neji (and he dies).

For me, it's too Itachi

mine is Itachi too!

Meteorain

Meteorain

Celestial Judgement

Quote by MyrosHmm, the dude who...

*120s SPOILER*

Fought Neji (and he dies).

rofl that was the funniest death in the history of manga ( you do mean bone guy right?)

animehouse

I MISS YOU CUPCAKE...

i dont know i like either orochimaru or garra

That's a pretty f***ing good milkshake. I don't know if it's worth five dollars but it's pretty f***ing good.
-pulp fiction

Nord

Nord

Give me more!

Zabusa. People seem to forget him. A villian at first, but when facing his death he regrets what he's done and dies beside Haku. It's so sad :'(
(one of the times I've cried watching an anime ^^)

<----------

Signature Image
Did she just..?

I am also a big fan of Zabusa...people tend to forget because it happend sooo long ago. (naruto why won't you end?!?)

cifiryn

cifiryn

~ Erase & Rewrite ~

I don't know if I can consider him a villain... Haku. I really liked him, and the way Haku and Zabuza ended was so... sad

denyse

denyse

Misuzu Kamio

Itachi is very strong, the sad is that he is not more part of Konoha, because with certainty it would be hokage!

syivese

syivese

Oblivious Being!!

Itachi.. :D I wanna know the real reason y he let Sasuke lived. >.<

PoT-Fanatics Here --> (TeniPuri) Signature Image

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

As you can probably see from my avatar and sig, ***Itachi-sama*** He is soooo cool (and hot) XD

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

No meteorain, Myros mean Kidoumaru, the ninja of sound that he was like a spider

For me, the villians of naruto dislike me.

Signature

kpbboy15

Waiting...<3

Itachi!!!! Den Gaara!!!! Den Orochimaru

Cant make pictures even if my life depended on it... So i decided to lvl up using alot of threads... and im doing well!!!!

Loyd

Loyd

Quotes

this really isn't a villian but when he fights sasuke sasuke is the villian and he owns naruto and then naruto owns him and so on and so forth

"To be forgotten is worse then death."
"How do you prove that we exist....maybe we don't exist."
"I don't feel as if i can save anyone my family nor my friends."
"To know your future is to die by your future."

Groups
Band_of_Brothers
MGS
Full_Metal_Alchemist
Dot_Hack
Magic_the_Gathering

shinobinokuro

shinobinokuro

Boku wa DDR GA SUKI desu

Quote by astaWho's your Favorite Naruto villain?mine Is Haku! 2nd is Itachi! ^_^
So who's yours? ^_^
i search minitokyo using the search engine and I found none, just incase someone already has this thread I'm really sorry...

that is true them two are the best

left out....................alot heheh ^_^

geninlv1

geninlv1

untamed

Itachi ,Haku, Zabuza, Orochimaru are at the top. Can I say sasuke as well?

AyameSeishiro

AyameSeishiro

Merciless Assassin

I like Zabusa. He's really cute

asta

asta

I'll wait Forever...

Quote by Chloe-chanAs you can probably see from my avatar and sig, ***Itachi-sama*** He is soooo cool (and hot) XD

Yeah! Itachi is cool and hot! XD

DaemonPhyreWyrm

Behold the power of cheese

Gaara. I just can't help but love someone who kills for the fun of it. Plus I love his earth-based attacks, eh?

Samika

Samika

Homonculous

Kabuto. At least, I did in the manga. :D Haku/Zabusa was awesome, but not my favourites.

SPOILER

Now that Sasuke-kun is evil... *muah* :) :D :)

"If I'm as pure and straight as you say... It's because you're at the end of my path." ~ Parfait Tic
"The hardest thing to endure, is to live in a world without out you in it." ~ Autumn in My Heart
"In my heart, there is an equation... 'Someone my friend likes=Some one that has nothing to do with me.' Thats why."- By the Lotus Leaves

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 43 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.