Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what if - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Kally2

Kally2

sweet girl

what if today was your last day to live what would be that last thing you would ever wanna do? it can be anything. for me i would wanna go to new zealand to see my best friend agian.

Signature

sadotsu

sadotsu

Neko-sama

Lol. You can come visit me!!
Hmm... I'd go around and tell everybody just exactly how I feel about them.

Brownie the Cat

The last thing?

Get laid.

Then die.

i kinda wanna do wat GamabuntaOyabun said but i also want go around everyone acting like
a jackass.

I'd do everything I can't normally do.

...After pondering for about 30 seconds, I'm pretty sure I'd kill and stuff. Why? Think about it for a second or two, and you'll understand. If not, we aren't alike, and that's it.
Anyway, that's probably what I'd do. Either that, or just sit around and do what I always do.
Either way works :)

If animals aren't supposed to be eaten - why are they made out of meat?

CopyMaster

CopyMaster

:: STATUS: Logged Out ::

Try to live longer? That may help.

MAX//Copy II ~ Its' all about Transcendence...
Signature
BEAT HIM! BEAT HIM GOOD!

angelrhea

angelrhea

<"Little Hime">

hi very familiar thread check this one out for responses from other MT members:

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/562/

for me it would be to say i love to all people i love and party till i die.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Scarlet

Scarlet

Wouldn't you wanna know?

I think... a thread like this aleady exists, no? Oh well.

I'd divide my day in three parts: I'll spend some time with my family and family friends... al those I've know since ever, then visit an old man who is not related to me but of whom I grew quite fond (I worked in a retirement home for some time) and then spend the rest of the day with my three best friends.

But then... oh dear. It's so hard to decide. Damn it.

Destroy civilization as we know it. If I'm dying, I might as well go out with a bang.

Funkyshoes

Shoes of Funky

I think i would tell the person i love how i feel about her, and see what happens. If she has feelings for me i would then marry her that day and spend my last moments with her. if she told me to bugga off i would go around and kill all the wankers that have pissed me off and then eat some cheesepuffs

Now matter how hard you try you will never put me down, i have had a hard life and because of it i have been toughened. All i need is a nice pair of Funky Shoes and i know life will always go on. Peace to the world, I love you

Quote by GamabuntaOyabunThe last thing?

Get laid.

Then die.

My thoughts as well.

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Here's an existing thread on the same exact topic:

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/19935/

Don't neglect the poor little Search box!

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.