Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 To Kill or be killed? Which would you choose? - Minitokyo

To Kill or be killed? Which would you choose?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 66 total items

Well, I wouldn't want to be in that position. I hope that there won't come a time when I"ll have to choose but if I did, I won't lie so I rather be killed than to kill.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

To kill because I love to kill (Jowk). A real person would die for him/herself. But if he/she cares for someone then I think they would die for them. Me, I just die for myself but if I find a reason I'll die for that.

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

Actually, I would rather kill, anytime, than being killed. It is survival of the fittest, and it is human instinct to survive.

Signature

Personally, I'd rather kill than be killed. I like living for some strange reason.

I would choose to kill cause I really don't wanna die and they're the ones who wanted to kill me first. Though I'll probably have a very bad time afterwards. :)

Signature

Wanna play some fun games? Try this out!
http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=yi2712

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by limes-eyeI would choose to kill cause I really don't wanna die and they're the ones who wanted to kill me first. Though I'll probably have a very bad time afterwards. :)

Are you afraid of death? Just asking cuz' all of us will be dead in the future you know.

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

i'd rather be killed than kill another person because i don't think i could live with myself knowing that i killed someone. my conscience would definitely get the better of me. of course, self-defense would be a totally different scenario...i would give 'em hell and try to preserve my own life over someone else trying to hurt me.

Don't worry about tomorrow, don't think about yesterday,
don't live in the future, just make it through today!

Signature Image

sadotsu

sadotsu

Neko-sama

Uh... how 'bout both?

Brownie the Cat

I would definitly kill another if I got in that position, judges shouldn't be to hard because it was self defence. (shifty eyes) Anyways I just couldn't bring myself to feel that I have completed my life unless I die of old age and being killed by someone else won't exactly bring me any closer to becomeing fullfilled with my life since I would be dead.

Weird termanology but you all should get the point.

Depends on the circumstances. Some ways I wouldn't mind being killed, if it's a horribly slow and brutal process then I'd rather kill.

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

Quote by LordStyphonPersonally, I'd rather kill than be killed. I like living for some strange reason.

Gotta agree, though I could never figure that out either! ~_^

And you can keep killing with new, more fun methods without end! But you can only die once. Where's the fun in that? O_o

Bach

nightmare life

i want to be killed while i kill those who kill me. i want to kill entire armys and all they get to do is kill one single SH and maby if I can i will do it in the new DDX navel supership (planed to be released to noraml navy units in 2013-2015) but in short i want to be sent in to help a unit save them kill almost all the enemys and in the lastones last breath he takes me with him. i know it means i die but if you have ever did the pain of being shoot is like getin paid to sleep{ oh ya i do that to}

kotoko

kotoko

~revived from the dead~

is that a trick question??? o.0 sounds like a question from the anime "spiral" @_@.... confusing... i can't decide... if i kill myself that'd be like killing the people i love... and if i kill others... well... errm... tis against my beliefs!!!

FallingAwake

FallingAwake

Seafaring Swashbuckler

Hmm. Well I'm the type of person who can't possibly see myself killing anyone. I could never live with myself afterwards. To go on living, knowing what I've done, will probably drive me nuts.

But yeah, it depends on the circumstances, and your morals.

Signature Image

Vinitachi

Vinitachi

Azndude

Quote by RainOfStarsActually, I would rather kill, anytime, than being killed. It is survival of the fittest, and it is human instinct to survive.

Quote by LordStyphonPersonally, I'd rather kill than be killed. I like living for some strange reason.

Those two reasons. I want to survive and live.

Learning little by little.
Signature

valiantzero

valiantzero

The Local Tekkaman

As I will only kill in self-defense, I would give up my life to allow someone else to live.

TekkaZeroX (on AnimePaper.net)

Lolz, I don't think I could kill anyone even in self-defense. I'd just do my best to get away. But that's just me. I would rather be killed if it's a quick death. If it's not... I'd do neither... I can't possibly imagine myself killing anyone, but at the same time, I can't imagine myself getting killed with a slow and painful death. I wouldn't pick that, that's for sure!

FallingAwake

FallingAwake

Seafaring Swashbuckler

Quote by valiantzeroAs I will only kill in self-defense, I would give up my life to allow someone else to live.

That''s really noble of you, but i wonder what would happen if you had a split second to think about it. Doing and saying are very differen things. If I died for someone, they had better use their life positively and don't waste it.

Signature Image

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

Kill, without a doubt.

I am invincible!

Shiz

Harmless Ronin

i rather to kill than to be killed because i dont want to be weaker then the other person who wants to kill me.To kill someone who tries to kill you is an act of self defense and you shouldn't give up living because someone might be waiting for your safe return and worried about you (example: your parents). you should live life to the fullest and never give up the will to live. if you choose death just because you want a quick death it means you dont value and love your own life and so you wasted all your efforts to live until now. to be killed is an act of cowardly unless you have no choice but to protect someone you loved (then what's the point of killing or to be killed question for? since you have no choice). so to kill is better to be killed.

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

I'm bad so I rather kill than to be killed. really. seriously.
to live another day, I dont mind killing. but its all up to who I have to kill. I cant really kill someone I know now can I? well except if I hate him/her. >_<

im not really a confrotational type of person but if thats all i can do in order to live (self- defense i mean) then i'll do it... i've too much to live for to just roll over and die...

well i rather kill than to be killed cuz i dont want to die without fighting...

bani-kyu

bani-kyu

"The Cat's Meow"

In defense, hell yes. If someone were attacking me, I wouldn't just sit there - if worse came to worse, I'd kill a person. But, if it were a case of either me dying or someone I really care for... I'd love to be able to say I'd give up my life, but, as it's been said, you don't really know how you would act in such a situation.

So really, if I was attacked, or forced into the position somehow (I don't know, someone tells me to kill someone or they'll kill me.) I'd probably kill someone else - of course, they'd probably be able to kill me first ^_^' So, really, I guess I would die before killing in that sense, even if I didn't mean to.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 66 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.