Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How many people have had their threads closed? - Minitokyo

How many people have had their threads closed?

page 1 of 1 15 total items

How many people have had their threads closed? I know it's irrevelant but I was just wondering about it. No one seemed to have posted a thread like this before (I double-checked) and I was just curious. I don't mean any disrespect to any of the moderators since they are only doing their job and doing a fine good one at that. I'm not pointing any fingers here so don't blame me.

So, can anyone tell me?

Signature

Wanna play some fun games? Try this out!
http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=yi2712

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

*grin* to tell you the truth, I think that most of us (myself included) have had threads closed sometime in the past. If you want to see if people have had some of their recent threads closed, you can just check on their userpages, where their eight most recently posted to threads will be listed.

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

angelrhea

angelrhea

<"Little Hime">

i do have once it was pen color. i still dont know how to search for topics and i dont know. thats all only one thread closed by our very own forum moderator.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

luckily, i haven't had one of my threads closed yet...i try to search before i post something...and i don't open too many new threads anyways. besides, shinsengumi scares me a bit...
*runs away and hides*

Don't worry about tomorrow, don't think about yesterday,
don't live in the future, just make it through today!

Signature Image

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Quote by angelrheai do have once it was pen color. i still dont know how to search for
topics and i dont know. thats all only one thread closed by our very
own forum moderator.

Noob Bible #2 offers tips and assistance on how you can search for threads already created. A few of the threads I created were closed as well. My threads were only closed because I was a noob and I didn't know anything about duplicate threads. I'm quite experienced now although I know I could do more, but my status as a member only allows me to take action but so far, which is perfectly fine with me. Helping out is what I do otherwise. Now, I'm going to mention one of the new guidelines for the forum: a thread that hasn't been posted in in at least 8 weeks is considered dead, and a new thread can safely be created.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

Well, I have a thread that is closed, but it is my fault. Since I was new, I didn't search the topic.

Signature

Wapy

Wapy

Blueheart's sister

I'm not the only one who soffers with the desease of the closed tread! God is wonderfull.
I think this is contagious... almost all of us have this paintfull thing... creepy...

Signature Image
Wapy's around.

Beccieboo

H e l l o . . .

i have!! i asked on the anime/manga board which do you prefer manga or anime and they banned it O.o

I'm still here. . . all thats left of yesterday. . .

K3ntaro

K3ntaro

.:Fighting Dreamer:.

.two of my thread closed

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

three of my threads wer close -- i didn't know that you could search for threads then ^_^'

joycev

joycev

the PS3 with boobs & personality

I havnt had any of my threads closed yet. I usually search for the topics before I start them. And the ones I havent searched for... well luckilly there wasnt any other threads like them. ^_^' I dont start many threads, unlike some people so I dont really worry about them being closed. But if I do get one closed I wont really mind because it would probably be my own fault it was closed in the first place...

Signature Image

headaches4ever

headaches4ever

ruled by her cat

me and my friends have all had our threads closed... it is real annoying...

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

zero .__. clean record thankgods ^o^''
I'm scared of getting threads close >w<''

Signature Image
shounen-ai - animeclub - strawberry - mts - mt-north - sasuxnaru <3 all these groups, join today =9

shameless plug-in = my journal & my fanfictions // <333~~ minnnaah!

Ive had one of mine closed it seems like almost everything has been asked or done before

Signature Image

i was just wondering if anyone has noticed that the threads that get closed most of the time are because of two things. one is that they didnt serach and also because of favortism. but i find that wrong! i have a friend who made a good thread and was told it would cause favortism and then it got closed but there are lots of threads out there that have nothing but favortism. like :

do you like pepsi or coke, or do you like burger king over mcdonalds.

those are favortism threads and should have been shut down as well. i try to not do threads like that so i dont get closed or yelled at so to speak. can someone please answer me why some are closed and most are still open????

and yes i have had one closed due to not searching OOPS

Signature

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.